Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) (45457 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by onthehill: 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
Manchester United Football star, Cristiano Ronaldo announced that he is expecting a set of twins with his fiance, Georgina Rodriguez, following Georgina's pregnancy scan result, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a photo of himself and Georgina together with the scan result, he wrote on Instagram;

"Delighted to announce we are expecting twins. Our hearts are full of love - we can’t wait to meet you ❤️
#blessed"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVk29cSI-2E/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is the 5th and 6th babies for Cristiano and the 2nd and 3rd for Georgina.

It will be Cristiano's second set of twins. He welcomed a twin daughter and son via surrogacy some years back.

https://igberetvnews.com/1404505/cristiano-ronaldo-expects-twins-fiancee-georgina-rodriguez-photos/

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by bigdammyj: 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
Following

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by mmafhew(m): 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
grin cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Ussycool: 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
He is serial winner... He just announced this and got haters shock. True definition of G.O.A.T

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Bigredmachine: 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
This guy can't just stop Tapping scoring

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Ayo081(m): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
Football team loading lol

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Daploid06(m): 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
This man is so fuuuuullllllll
As in cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Davash222(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
He will score against Tottenham this weekend and he will do the pregnancy celebration.. but, the scoreline will be;

TOT 4

Manure 1

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Aufbauh(m): 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
He would have said I've scored a 'brace' but I'm awaiting VAR to confirm it.

Congrat in Advance to them most especially the highest paid house wife Georgina who rake in $80,000 per month without expenses.

Another reason I admired CR7 is because he loves children, unlike many white men who stick to just 2-3 kids.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Kevinsamba: 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Both on and off the pitch, he's a sharp shooter cheesy.
More wins,the GOAT wink

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Siwisheswereesh: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by haconjy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
I think it's another captrick and not 'hatrictk'...

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
5: 0
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Congratulations in advance

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Whitecoal711: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
After all family is all you gat left,ask those at the point of death,the regret of most old folks on their dying moments is never spending more time with their love ones,
Miss you Mom and Dad
Will always love you wify
Kids you all I got and all I have

21 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by 123readygo: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Pendulum is great on and off the pitch
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
grin
He got a brace he couldn't get against Liverpool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by kenzysmith: 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
But Cristiano na really ambitious fellow I get this kind wife for house my career for done end since. Na so so Bleep I go dey Bleep which body I wan see train

Only girlfriend wey I get I done dey weak no be say the gal fine like that o, come be say I come get this ronaldo babe for house I go retire straight and regret later grin

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Optimistguy1969: 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
That one no consæn me.

Manchester United needs to be revived ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by RealAdewole(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
GOAT on every field of play

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ororo

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ororo.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by aspabay(m): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
Congrats to him

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by NORSIYK(m): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
The GOAT firing on and off the field

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Mophor: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!

Issoright

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by aspabay(m): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
I want twins ooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by shogsman(m): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
Wtf this lady has already produced a child now she's expecting another 2 with him again, she's going to have 3 kids with him and still be an ordinary girlfriend.
Now I know why irina shayk dumbed ororo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by fajob: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
Congratulations to the great footballer of the Generation. CR7

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Eriksen Shares Photo From Hospital Bed / Benin 0-1 Nigeria: Paul Onuachu Speaks After Goal (Photos, Video) / Ifeanyi Ubah, Gets 10-match Ban, N2.5 Million Fine For Slapping Goalkeeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.