Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) (89111 Views)

Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Thickmatchcom: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo and his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez both went to church before top-of-the-table-clash between Juventus and Inter Milan.

The couple were seen on casuals with Ronaldo wearing a jeans short on a jacket while his partner was putting on a Kappa tracksuit.

The two love birds left the Saturday worship service with the hope of winning the match against Inter at the San Siro.

And it seemed Ronaldo's prayers were answered as the Bianconeri moved to top of the table following a 2-1 victory over Antonio Conte's men.

Though the 34-year-old was not on target but it was an Argentine affair as Paulo Dybala and Gonzalo Higuian scored for Juve while Lautaro Martinez netted from the spot for the Neazzurri.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SikkaSports895/status/1181110018663419904

See more here
https://thickmatch.com/ronaldo-spotted-leaving-church-saturday-girlfriend-georgina-rodriguez/

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
Wow! That's what they wore to church.

Nigerians......wht d fck.

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by tillaman(m): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
Dude has a sweet girl !!
He’s lucky AF
I hope they met God at home !

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Tolexander: 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
This is in Italy o, where Rome is, enclaving Vatican City and the origin of Roman Catholicism.
Ronaldo and his girlfriend have gone to church in casuals without bible.

If na Nigeria person enter church like that, the members will just be looking at one like a devil, most especially in Deeper Life church

384 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
Wow.....cute couple

Oyibo life is just too simple smiley

I so much love Ronaldo....am ready to sell Pure Original Natural Honey to him and others if only they will call or whatsapp me on 0 8 10166 6771

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Officialgarri: 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
Well, Messi is still better

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
This our nairaland must be as sick as the entire Manchester United team.

What has Cristiano and girlfriend leaving church got to do with the news for fúck sake?!

Nairaland mods! who do una strong thing so?!!!!!!

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Offpoint: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
I never knew he's a Christian, I thought he's Buddhist.

See how RICH people dress very simple, my neighbor won 100k on bet9ja... he's looking like a dog for the past 5 days... with over 10 fake Hausa chain and Aba made Hucci upandan.

Real rich fellas are simple and silent.

I hate myself when my Yoruba neighbor Kunle won $1k.... nobody slept for 3 nights.

Lastly if I dare attempt dressing like that to church, my pastor will spend half of the Sunday preaching about indecent dressing and the remaining half casting demons out of my life.

The angel that included my name among Nigerian citizen should get ready to be sue when I get to heaven.

141 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by WonderManly(m): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
I knew clearly that Goat Ronaldo will be dribbling this his girlfriend puxzy as He always dribbling football on n field.. Don't abuse me ooo.........

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tolexander:
This is in Italy o, where Rome is, enclaving Vatican City and the origin of Roman Catholicism.
Ronaldo and his girlfriend have gone to church in casuals without bible.

If na Nigeria person enter church like that, the members will just be looking at one like a devil, most especially in Deeper Life church

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
Church or Club

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Amstupid(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
angry I told u guyz, Ronaldo is yanching messi,,,

If am nt stupid enof to know why dey are walking � together angry

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by jayextra(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin Naija big boys will mix all the designers in a church outfit:
Gucci,Fendi,Supreme,Balenciaga,D&G

Las las nah to use am collect babe for church

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Muheewa25(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
My nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Criticaltemp: 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
Going to church in a very simple way.. Poor people here will tie gele, wear make up, use 5 hours to wear cloths as if their prayers wont be answered if they dont wear all these things. Is like u people always want to go and seduce god.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
if person go church for naija like this, dem go use eyes beat u

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by SolnergyPower: 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
Cute

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by jokaka89: 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
Church or what did you just say?
With this kind of short Nika?
Kai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
Okay.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by peesleem(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
Keep it simple, no time for dressing as you are going to a party to church

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by drips8(m): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
If Cristiano Ronaldo was a Nigerian man with a Nigerian mentality.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by IndianInNigeria: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
Gifted player and a man who embraces challenges and rises to the occasion. Some may say their outfits are not respectable for the occasion/institution they just visited but that does not really matter. They at least carved the time out for that spiritual devotion. In addition, I’m sure what CR7 dropped as an offering will make them very happy cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by olu77(m): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
That road looks like Nigerian roads.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by realestniggah: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
I like how these rich people don't take religion seriously unlike we Nigerian and Africans..they go whenever they feel like. It just shows religion is over exaggerated in Nigeria.. This is probably the only time he has been in church in several years.. And he is doing fine and well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by CapitalHYC(m): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
Las Las na over do go kill Nigerians... see dressing o

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
He can't even afford Holy bible

But he can afford Buggatti

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
but the girl yansh go soft o

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
This old man and tight knickers are inseparable.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Maldini212(m): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
I can't wait to spread her legs and start cultivating in her farm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi Is Dead / Jose Mourinho Get's a yellow Card For Looking At Southampton's Tactics Sheet / Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.