Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? (13753 Views)

"Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts / Olamide Is Very Talented, I Look Up To Him – American Rapper, Wale / How To Tell The Difference Between A Man And A Woman Among Public Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by franchasng: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
Elon Musk! Elon Musk! Elon Musk! That guy makes me feel like a big failure. God please make my son greater than Elon Musk angry

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by publicenemy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
FIFApresident1:
public figure is an individual who is popular and known to have achieved fame or notoriety.

we all have one or two celebrity we'all admire...

the celebrities I admires so much are ;

LIONEL MESSI (Ultimate)

"Wizkid
Davido
Femi Fani Kayode"(if you know you know"

Ronaldinho Gaucho

let's know yours..
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bubu

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Stoglins12(m): 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by belfem89: 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
Abubarka Bukola Saraki
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by BruncleZuma: 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
None...outside Nigeria, Mandela.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Offpoint1: 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
Buharigrin
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
My creator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by nairavsdollars(f): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
Abacha and Ibori

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by AZControversial(m): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
The ones on the billboards....
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Ifeanyimike123: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ben Murray Bruce
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Waffarianman(m): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
I kukuma no get who I dey look up to...

Only looking up to God and my parents grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by LAZAREY: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
There is a man I adore, he is Ogbonaya Onu. The Minister of Tech and Science. Don't even know the reason. Loves his calmness and the gentle look. Though I'm not from the East, but have good friends from that side.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Makib2020(m): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
Gumi and malami
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by FvckAllMods: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
Abi tiwa lipsrsealed
Beloved3:
Waiting to see anyone looking up to Buhari or Bobrisky.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
I only Look up to God.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Alchemist231(m): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
FIFApresident1:
public figure is an individual who is popular and known to have achieved fame or notoriety.

we all have one or two celebrity we'all admire...

the celebrities I admires so much are ;

LIONEL MESSI (Ultimate)

"Wizkid
Davido
Femi Fani Kayode"(if you know you know"

Ronaldinho Gaucho

let's know yours..

Kanye west
I
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by izubext007: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
Gumi
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Justkatty(f): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
Drake because he's a philanthropist
Uchemba Williams because he's my inspiration when it comes to helping people
Ngozi Okonjo because she's my role model
And the wife of the VP of Nigeria because she's just a simple woman.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Gentle20love(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
Prof. Dibu Ojerinde
Former JAMB registrar

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by FvckAllMods: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
They all Dead �
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by holuwajobar(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
George Soros
Warren buffet
Elon musk
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by holuwajobar(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
publicenemy:
Mr Jimi Disu

99.3 Nigeria info.... Nice one
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by DomainGist: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Seun Osewa.... I love this guy so much. I am always trying to read up about him but not much of his info is available in public space

6 Likes

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by mdpeace(m): 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jules verne
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Lamasta(m): 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
Donald Trump

Barrack Obama

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by SmartGadgetz: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
Me (Just Me)
2baba (Love, wisdom & Humility)
Lucky Dube (Passion to unite the world)
2pac (Power of one)

These are my majors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Feggie3: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
DomainGist:
Seun Osewa.... I love this guy so much. I am always trying to read up about him but not much of his info is available in public space
Ass licker! U think Seun will give your son scholarship?
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by lanre4411(m): 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
Obafemi Martins Oba Goal
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by AuroraB(f): 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Tiwa Savage
Janemena
Tonto Dikeh
Maria
Tacha
Jamesbrown
Toke Makinwa
Destiny Etiko
Ehi Ogbebor
Etc
Udo odikwa eee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by DomainGist: 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
Feggie3:
Ass licker! U think Seun will give your son scholarship?
Lol. Are you mistaking me for someone else?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry / Awesome Pictures Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks His Birthday Today / Omg!! Madam Why Do You Have To Bring Out Your B00bs Like This In Public (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.