Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu (22056 Views)

Market Street Road Project In Igbogbo Constructed By LCDA In Lagos State / State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by fuke(m): 10:27am On Oct 29, 2021
Penguin2:
Lagos has enough money to rival any city in the world but for the senile drug lord whose company is in charge of collecting taxes and remitting huge percentage to him.

But his urchins here on Nairaland have refused bury their heads in shame and accept that Lagos will be better for it the day it displaces Tinubu from its business.

Just look at a road in our almighty Lagos looking like a road in Osogbo.

Eko ti baje!

Nonsense,
If Lagos spends all her money on roads, she will never complete them.
Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by themes009(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2021
Penguin2:
Lagos has enough money to rival any city in the world but for the senile drug lord whose company is in charge of collecting taxes and remitting huge percentage to him.

But his urchins here on Nairaland have refused bury their heads in shame and accept that Lagos will be better for it the day it displaces Tinubu from its business.

Eko ti baje!
In the word ke, fear God oo

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Igbodicool(m): 10:32am On Oct 29, 2021
InoGetJoy:
Have you people noticed that on any negative thread concerning the Igbo tribe, you'll see our sufferingsticated brothers masturbating furiously on the thread, but on negative threads concerning the other tribe you'll hardly see Igbos doing same?

South West has some of the worst roads in Nigeria but instead of criticizing their leaders, they're too busy jumping from one Igbo thread to another to post rubbish.

Bunch of cretins
Igbo are too busy for that.
We don't drink panadol for another man's headache.
Cheers!
Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Btruth: 11:13am On Oct 29, 2021
Ovamboland:

How much money does the governments of South Africa, Ghana and Nigeria have per person to meet their needs
what's your point exactly? Are you for or against?

1 Like

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Btruth: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2021
aywhy93:
I really feel sorry for most Lagosians who live an average or even below average lifestyle, goes through all the Lagos stress & suffering and still be forming "I live in Lagos." cry

Very familiar with all the States in South West and I can boldly say Lagos and Ogun state has the worst standard of living on an average.

Imagine living in flooded, dirty places like this, going out & coming in everyday and still forming boss. How do you want to live long self.? Nawa ooh
Lagos own is even still better.....Ogun State own naa worst. That governor Dapo Abiodun is supposed to be lashed up with koboko seriously. he ain't doing nothing.

2 Likes

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:28am On Oct 29, 2021
Make den go buy canoe and paddle grin
Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Even roads is a problem for our leaders to fix

Maybe Lord Lugard would come help us build roads... Rubbish
Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by F117nighthawk: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
I have done series of videos and posted on Facebook walls of the state governor and house of assembly even here on a forum on nairaland, do u know the videos were yanked off, I live along that axis this said road had grounded my car, I even lodged a complain at our LCDA monthly meeting that we should all occupy the LOCAL GOVERNMENT, but I found our many residence are scared to take such action, all they said was the CHAIRMAN will send thugs to chase them away, so here I rest my case

quote author=ikorodureporta post=107150487]Below is a major road - Baiyeku road.

Next to baiyeku rd is offin road, also not motorable...
i wonder what it takes to fix only the bad portions to make it motorable.

Transportation around there has gone up over 100%

I will make sure i mobilize residents to occupy their LCDA office in a few days if nothing is done[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Tremple8v: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
This ain't road but river grin
Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by ikorodureporta: 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
Oluomo578:
The funniest thing is, the LCDA office is even on the dilapidated road. you want to tell me the chairman is yet to see the road?
People suffer on that road every night. Igbogbo, Offin, Baiyeku, Oreta. A keke napep driver died along the offin-oreta road this month cos of the damage. The Chairman and councilors are not working....
If residents don't cooperate & occupy that office complex, nothing will change

2 Likes

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Nostring: 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Igbodicool:

Igbo are too busy for that.
We don't drink panadol for another man's headache.
Cheers!
dey mumu urself...you and your jobless cohorts already doing what u Kno how to do best on this thread and several others atm
Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by seguno2: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
oyatz:
But there's no Tinubu in Abia and Enugu States, why are the not as developed as Mombasa or Manchester?

Since when did Yorubas start benchmarking themselves with the worst examples in order to make progress?
Is that how you have made progress personally
Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Asour: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
Penguin2:

Eko ti baje!

Lagos doesn't have enough to rival any city in the world. Unless of course you mean that the state has the funds to do [ this ] road.

Even if Lagos is a Top 50 City in the World by Budget (it is most likely not), it'll fall gravely low on a per Capita basis.

Most people don't know that Nigeria is far from being a Rich country on a per head basis.
But may God help us.
Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Penguin2:

Eko ti baje!
I beg which Osogbo? Hope not the one in Osun.

1 Like

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Naughtysex: 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Take this or leave it, there will never be any physical development in Nigeria if we keep on to sing and dance with every politician who comes to us every 4 years to re-campaign
Until we start to stone them whenever they come, nothing positive will happen

I'm tired of talking about zoo

1 Like

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Jorge91: 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Below is a major road - Baiyeku road.

Next to baiyeku rd is offin road, also not motorable...
i wonder what it takes to fix only the bad portions to make it motorable. I

Transportation around there has gone up over 100%

I will make sure i mobilize residents to occupy their LCDA office in a few days if nothing is done
same area the government built their housing estate scheme, fine houses with terrible access roads
Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Cassetteman: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
MITCHELL96:
Mtcheew! Giant of Africa my foot!

Make them carry that title give Ghana or South Africa, we don't deserve it! The money Nigeria has, there shouldn't be any bad road at all. I weep for this country, is there still hope ? undecided undecided I guess not!
pls stop weeping I m on my way to start work on the road
Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by MITCHELL96: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
Cassetteman:
pls stop weeping I m on my way to start work on the road

Funny guy grin grin grin grin No Issues cool
Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by bizzibodi(m): 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
This is Y i dnt like Lagos.
Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Adefolarin1: 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Holluwhakemmy:
Don't mind that night jare.
Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Adefolarin1: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
Holluwhakemmy:
Don't mind that nigga jare.
Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Rexymania(m): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Is this a road or a lake
Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Bifwoli: 1:24am On Oct 30, 2021
PoorMods:
Naija is a shithole nation
So is that what Donald Trump told you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Girl Crushed To Death Crossing Expressway In Lagos / Community Blocks Akure Highway Over Death Of Boy / Age Issue On Marriage Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.