Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Now The Sportsman With The Most Liked Instagram Pic - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Now The Sportsman With The Most Liked Instagram Pic (622 Views)

Lionel Messi Wins Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award / Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Now The Sportsman With The Most Liked Instagram Pic by confistified(m): 1:10am On Oct 29, 2021
Cristiano Ronaldo officially regains the record of most liked picture by a sportsman by announcing his upcoming twin babies...... He broke the previous record held my Messi's first PSG post in 8hrs shocked shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Now The Sportsman With The Most Liked Instagram Pic by onomeabuja: 1:19am On Oct 29, 2021
confistified:
Cristiano Ronaldo officially regains the record of most liked picture by a sportsman by announcing his upcoming twin babies...... He broke the previous record held my Messi's first PSG post in 8hrs shocked shocked cool

kiss kiss kiss
ororo my man...., u too much jàrè.
no be by force to score goal àgàin o because d ones wen u don score for all d football clubs u played for, i still de watch àm till 2morrow" wonder goals"
respect to d one & only record breaker-THE REAL GOAT!!!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Now The Sportsman With The Most Liked Instagram Pic by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 29, 2021
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Now The Sportsman With The Most Liked Instagram Pic by paulolee(m): 6:51am On Oct 29, 2021
money too much so even one full squad isnt a bad idea.. I pray mk e be twin girls bcoz it seems na boys full e pistol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Now The Sportsman With The Most Liked Instagram Pic by Lilsameey: 8:08am On Oct 29, 2021
confistified:
,..First 11 coming soon. grin

(1) (Reply)

Ballon D’or 2021: Full Vote Results As Lionel Messi Pips Robert Lewandowski / Referee 'Put In Jail' As Controversial Odegaard Footage Emerges From Arsenal / Soccerzoom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.