Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others (28381 Views)

Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) / Panic As 40 Lagos Hoodlums Invade School, Chase Pupils / UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by uthlaw: 9:36am On Oct 29, 2021
seunaj:
SOUTHERN YOUTHS prefer to show off while the northern youths are already focused on how to seize power from the next southern president to rule this country. Motorcade display by students within the school premises in the name of celebration is arrant nonsense, apparently, majority of those cars must have been gotten through fraud and that's the blatant truth! Education finalist wey suppose no say im just start learning too dey celebrate with convoy, we southern youths sef.
how does that affect you if the cars are gotten from fraud,is it ur money....why Ena get problem like this...
the northern president that is currently in the sit,how did he finished with the northern region....so you expect us to start planning how tinubu or other thieves will become president because they are Southerners,and there children are in London schooling!

1 Like

Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by Realdollars: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2021
BigDawsNet:
sad The country is gone mehn

I heard in 2025 Scientist can now Reset a country... Tho Alexandria, VA Theory state that - The Permian-Triassic extinction event will wiped out 96% of all marine life and at least 75% of terrestrial life.
Nigeria needs it in double portion, cause no percentage should remain.
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by spencekat(m): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2021
Richy4:
What's the obsession of uniformed men/women in Nigeria checking on people's phones... in that not encroaching of people's privacy?
This madness from these uniform men is getting out of hand.Even NDLEA checks phones too.
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by BigDawsNet: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2021
Realdollars:

Nigeria needs it in double portion, cause no percentage should remain.

Double portion means no single soul will remain on the soil

Who will now rebuild the country undecided
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by bigtt76(f): 9:41am On Oct 29, 2021
Who still does this on campus? You all will end up being surcharged for damaged properties undecided

Siggynigeria:

https:///chaos-in-tasued-as-soldiers-invade-school-arrest-sug-president-others/
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 29, 2021
seunaj:
SOUTHERN YOUTHS prefer to show off while the northern youths are already focused on how to seize power from the next southern president to rule this country. Motorcade display by students within the school premises in the name of celebration is arrant nonsense, apparently, majority of those cars must have been gotten through fraud and that's the blatant truth! Education finalist wey suppose no say im just start learning too dey celebrate with convoy, we southern youths sef.
You and who be southern youth?
god punish you.
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by Dreadful: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2021
A vice chancellor of a university pulled the Army on students?
Zoo indeed!
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by Ernestforyou: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2021
Lol!!Army self don join dey look for yahoo boys,dem no wan suffer again.Naija Na cruise
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by Realdollars: 9:52am On Oct 29, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Double portion means no single soul will remain on the soil

Who will now rebuild the country undecided
Let's reason this, take all the Nigerians from Nigeria for let's say 10 years, bring any Western counterpart to occupy it for that period, they will develop it to first world country, after this remove them and bring the original Nigerian inhabitants back to their country, they will destroy everything and return the country back to third world country in 1 year. Now see where the problem lies. Sometimes I think like Thanks, he might be right after all, but mine in Nigerian context.
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by Gorozo(m): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2021
Na wao...
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2021
Just in..
The soldiers are back and I can hear gun shots from behind my hostel.
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by khalids: 10:47am On Oct 29, 2021
The govt is so scared ...that any small gathering of people, is seen as a possible attack
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by BigDawsNet: 10:47am On Oct 29, 2021
Realdollars:

Let's reason this, take all the Nigerians from Nigeria for let's say 10 years, bring any Western counterpart to occupy it for that period, they will develop it to first world country, after this remove them and bring the original Nigerian inhabitants back to their country, they will destroy everything and return the country back to third world country in 1 year. Now see where the problem lies. Sometimes I think like Thanks, he might be right after all, but mine in Nigerian context.

You right.. I don't really get why we Africans blacks are just different from others..
Some people just don't like the word "Development"

1 Like

Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by SimpleByNature(m): 10:52am On Oct 29, 2021
Can you listen to yourself? Is the military supposed to be involved in this type of issue. First, condemn the military involvement.

You all are the reason behind disunity in the country, you haven’t heard from the military, nothing heard from the arrested SUG president himself, you just come hear start splitting out rubbish. Your English self is not straight forward, what if it’s a case of robbery or cultists clash? Dam Nigerians [/quote]
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 29, 2021
#####RemoveBanjoNow
###hedonfail

1 Share

Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by lexy2014: 10:59am On Oct 29, 2021
saintade01:

Did you read the report at all?
This happened outside the school.

I'm sure you also missed the part where the students became unruly with their convoy.

Yes I read the report and u still haven't answered d questions I asked:

But why should d military enter any educational institution to effect an arrest?

Is it d job of d military to deal with cases of armed robbery and cultism?
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by tamdun: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

When it happened in the SE and SS, Yoruba online BMC bots insulted and made caricature of Igbo youths.

Now see. There own young people are having their senses reformatted with Koboko.

Now it's no longer funny.

"They 'melted' injustices to TASUED SUG President..." Trust me if he was taken to the barracks koboko would he the least of his problems.
You'll always find a way to attach SS sha, we have no issue with ss(we had no issues in the past) so stop trying to create problems where there is none
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by meccuno: 11:06am On Oct 29, 2021
[s]
setobaba:

You all are the reason behind disunity in the country, you haven’t heard from the military, nothing heard from the arrested SUG president himself, you just come hear start splitting out rubbish. Your English self is not straight forward, what if it’s a case of robbery or cultists clash? Dam Nigerians
[/s]Was there Unity before? abeg go and sleep undecided

1 Like

Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by Richy4(m): 11:09am On Oct 29, 2021
spencekat:
This madness from these uniform men is getting out of hand.Even NDLEA checks phones too.

It's really sad.. what were the Nigerian media doing about it?...If all of them would take it as a challenge in all 36 states in Nigeria using their platform, they can simply eradicate that... community radio, TV stations etc... only that they were not independent and impartial.. that's why.. Putting on Uniform should not be a license to violet people's privacy..
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by NSK4U(m): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2021
seunaj:

Which next southern president?
Be kidding yourself. Next president is coming from the north, PDP convention will prove my claim.
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by Cassetteman: 11:13am On Oct 29, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]
But, you didn't appeal to the useless Soldiers to stay calm. Are soldiers not suppose to be in Battlefield or barracks?
if u ask me na who I go ask
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by spencekat(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2021
Richy4:

It's really sad.. what were the Nigerian media doing about it?...If all of them would take it as a challenge in all 36 states in Nigeria using their platform, they can simply eradicate that... community radio, TV stations etc... only that they were not independent and impartial.. that's why.. Putting on Uniform should not be a license to violet people's privacy..
May be the media has not done much in preaching against it.I challenged one NDLEA officer who stopped our bus when I was travelling.The officer ordered that I and one other guy should come down with our luggage for a search,I quietly came down after my co-passenger came down too.After ransacking my bag which to me is okay,he searched my jeans pockets together with my wallet and finally asked me to give him me phone.I frowned and asked him what for and whether his job functions extend to that.The officer was like I should give him my phone before he embarrasses me.Imagine embarrassment for what?.At the end,after a few minutes delay ,he allowed me to go without checking my phone.I do not know the boldness that came upon me to challenge him,may be because I was angry a short while ago before alighting from the bus which could be attributed to a call I received from home.
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by ambale(m): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2021
Soldiers now asserting the earlier article which describes them as useless

They no longer know their duties, so much familiarity with the society is killing the once respected Nigerian Army.
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by Steve0979(m): 11:38am On Oct 29, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Are you an illiterate? Army's jurisdiction isn't against her citizens, but external aggression. Police is saddled with the responsibility of arresting and arraigning defaulters.
ur I too know go kill u.u r d illiterate here,dere are cases DAT concerns n affect d military directly by a civilian DAT d military don't need d police to investigate
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2021
FAILED STUDENTS OF TODAY WITH SAVAGERY BEHAVIOUR.
DUMB HEADS,NO INTELLECTUAL PROWESS,JUST BUNCH OF MISCREANTS ON CAMPUS SMOKIN WEEDS DOING YAHOO AND ROAMING STREETS AT ODD HOURS.TODAY'S YOUTHS MUST BE TAMED TO BEHAVE SENSIBLE WITH VIRTUES IRRESPECTIVE TRIBE OR RELIGIOUS,because THESE YOUTHS OF TODAY IN NAIJA ARE WACK. NA TO COPY NOTE THEN SABI AND LISTEN TO VULGAR MUZIK WITHOUT MESSAGE angry
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by OSDD(m): 11:47am On Oct 29, 2021
Bloodly hell.... Make dem xha postpone exam..
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by OSDD(m): 11:48am On Oct 29, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
FAILED STUDENTS OF TODAY WITH SAVAGERY BEHAVIOUR.
DUMB HEADS,NO INTELLECTUAL PROWESS,JUST BUNCH OF MISCREANTS ON CAMPUS SMOKIN WEEDS DOING YAHOO AND ROAMING STREETS AT ODD HOURS.TODAY'S YOUTHS MUST BE TAMED TO BEHAVE SENSIBLE WITH VIRTUES IRRESPECTIVE TRIBE OR RELIGIOUS,because THESE YOUTHS OF TODAY IN NAIJA ARE WACK. NA TO COPY NOTE THEN SABI AND LISTEN TO VULGAR MUZIK WITHOUT MESSAGE angry

You don't even know what happened, better sit behind your keyboard and be typing rubbish
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by Foreseer: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2021
setobaba:

You all are the reason behind disunity in the country, you haven’t heard from the military, nothing heard from the arrested SUG president himself, you just come hear start splitting out rubbish. Your English self is not straight forward, what if it’s a case of robbery or cultists clash? Dam Nigerians
Na soldiers the handle such cases wey you outline updia?
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by OSDD(m): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2021
Foreseer:
Na soldiers the handle such cases wey you outline updia?

No mind the retard, Wetin those soldiers do no make sense at all.... They waited at the school junction and were arresting students, SUG president went there, dem carry am
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
They've brought Military technicals to the protest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer / How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! / Bauchi Secondary School Where Students Secretly Marry Themselves Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.