Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) (46810 Views)

Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) / Man Caught Digging Human Skull Out From Grave For Money Ritual / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by Niece: 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
I used dry human skull as ritual for Yahoo boy before killing my female friend to make more money ― Murder suspect

Ismaila Wasiu, who is one of the two men caught with a fresh human head, other body parts and body stump of a female victim, in Saki town, Oke Ogun area of Oyo State, has said that he once bought a dry skull to carry out a ritual for a fraudster (Yahoo boy) before he graduated into using fresh skull.

He also revealed that he was the one who lured his female friend, Mujidat, to Saki from Lagos State, with a pre-plan to make use of her fresh head and body parts for more money than what he made for the yahoo boy.

Wasiu, 29, and his friend, Mutairu Shittu, aged 35, were arrested by policemen from Saki Division for murder after they were found with the fresh human head and other body parts.

The state police command’s spokesman, DSP Adewale Osifeso, had disclosed on Wednesday, that detectives received credible intelligence from residents of the Ayekale area of the town at about 2:30 am on Monday, about the suspects’ possession of the fresh human head.

The PPRO, in a statement, had said: “Following the receipt of operational and intelligence assets of the Oyo State Police Command attached to Saki Divisional Police Headquarters immediately swung into action which resulted in the arrest of the duo, the recovery of the fresh human head and the dismembered body of the victim who has been identified to be one Mujidat ‘f’.

“Preliminary investigation revealed that the victim was lured from Lagos through a phone call by one of the suspects, particularly Ismaila Wasiu, before the perpetration of the dastardly act. The dismembered body has been deposited at the morgue, while intensive investigation regarding the incident continues.”

Enjoining the state residents to draw lessons from the victim’s murder, he added that the state Commissioner of Police, Ngozi Onadeko, also urged all law-abiding members of the public to cooperate with the police by giving timely information, which would help the command’s crusade against crime and criminality.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-used-dry-human-skull-as-ritual-for-yahoo-boy-before-killing-my-female-friend-to-make-more-money-%E2%80%95-murder-suspect/amp/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by Niece: 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hmm
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by kingsman66(m): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Keep doing yourself mumu

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by WibusJaga: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2021

See poverty & wretchedness written all over their faces. & they claim to be doing rituals to make others rich. SMH.
All these culprits using human parts for rituals should be donated to medical research institutes so their own organs can also be harvested for rituals sorry research purposes. E for good like that.

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by EzeAro: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sergio101:

100% right.

Remember, it's just the reported one ooh. Now imagine what's happening in remote areas of ogbomosho cheesy
Afonja everywhere.

littered carcass of skull everywhere
grin cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by NSK4U(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
Emergingnation:
That's why they're known as skull mining region grin they ought to be prescribe and designate as terrorist.. grin

Hahahaha

Abeg make dem dey fear human blood o

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by brown3: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
Yoruba Muslims with skull, Dem use skulls swell for Yoruba Muslims

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by loveth360(f): 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
Yoruba Yoots

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by brown3: 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
EzeAro:
Fun FACT: The chances of having your head or body parts mined/harvested by YoruBAD ritualists in the SW is far higher than your chances of been gunned down by UGM in the East or bandits in the North.
more than 100,000 head is been mined everyday in brown roof republic, skull mining is there natural resources.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by fourboys: 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Before I opened this thread, I know say e go be Yoruba man embarassed embarassed embarassed

51 Likes

Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
Even before opening this thread, I knew the region they are likely to come from. Evil and cannibalistic idiots. Too bad

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by SmartPolician: 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
In a country where thousands of young people cannot get a decent job, you should always expect news like this. Naija matta don tire me embarassed

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by MITCHELL96: 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
The guy above me just said my mind

6 Likes

Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by Danjikanbauchi: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
You perform rituals for Yahoo boys that make money and you can't do the same for your self, see how dirty and hungry you look.

This Yoruba people self. undecided

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by Graysons: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
These barbaric savages don't deserve to live with humans but with animals,and to think these Gorillas consider themselves the most educated tirbe in Nigeria is very laughable.
lokoloko84 when will you useless cannibals stop disgracing Nigerians as a whole?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by SaintBishop: 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
Graysons:
These barbaric savages don't deserve to live with humans but with animals,and to think these Gorillas consider themselves the most educated tirbe in Nigeria is very laughable.
lokoloko84 when will you useless cannibals stop disgracing Nigerians as a whole?
grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by FactBoyz: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
To what end?
Money, they don't have..
Their lives, no longer belong to them so to what end?

3 Likes

Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by slawormiir: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Africans and stupidity thinking ritual will bring you wealth

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by Flajec: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
kingsman66:
Keep doing yourself mumu
Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by Opeyemiextra(f): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
Why? Person wey don die don die but una no go allow their bones rest in peace. How people subject themselves to unthinkable things like this is baffling.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by Nackzy: 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Weldone idiot

2 Likes

Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by tillaman(m): 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) by jericco1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lol.. there is nothing like money ritual, this level of primitivism should be wiped out.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine / Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead / 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.