Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion (58200 Views)

Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) / Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student / Mirabel Obi: UNN Releases Statement On Student Who Twerked In Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by Beverlyjean(f): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
Xclusivedaniel6:

If parents are doing the right thing, then there should be no cause for alarm
Expulsion cos she Twerked, who the Bleep does that

I'll continue to say it, most adults are the cause of our misfortune and waywardness as youths
What happened to receiving her in his office, giving her the right talk to make her understand her misdeeds, leading her to a guidance counselor for better advices but no
We have lost sanity and ethics in this part of the world.
Let's me ask you this two questions:
Does that man knows his own son or daughter is doing in his absence?

What if that girl later finds someone to put her right Ina a good dancing institution and she later becomes a famous dancer?

U are absolutely foolish
Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by Memphitz357: 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Shove your thought in your ass.
Eat a supersize dick, Muthafucka
Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by Quaddafi29: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
Satanists nisy always support and encouragement new converts. What a shame. Instead of advising the misguided girl, somebody is about to encourage her to do more.
Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by IbileIfe: 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
CrownOfClay724:
Mtcheeeeew.

While I do not support the highhanded approach of the Dean, I feel all these shalaye and show-body no necessary.

If she wants to be a stripper, there are strip clubs to go to. No be to turn school to whorehouse.
There are behaviours one ought restrict to private places.

Cubana should getat if he don't know what to do with money.
Cubana only wants to invest in the same business that makes money for him.

1 Like

Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by SUPERPACK: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
Memphitz357:

Eat a supersize dick, Muthafucka
Go and tell that to your mum in the brothel where she is the chief dick sucker. Asshole.
Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by wirinet(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Expelled a female student because of Twerking? Very Harsh and Draconian from UNN! undecided embarassed

Did she Kill Anyone?
Did she Injure? sad
Did she Vandalize School property? undecided

Just because of Ordinary Twerking in front of Adults and in a DARK Environment!
I sincerely pray some Help comes Her way or someone Intervenes! sad smiley

Sad Nigeria is gradually slipping into a religious fanatics haven while becoming the corruption (both morally and socially) headquarters of the world. In Nigeria young adults get physically abused for attending parties, drinking alcohol and now twerking.

Small time women would start getting stoned to death for adultery.

3 Likes

Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by paltielx: 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nonsense, this are the people corrupting our children on the street, he still be picked up for that
Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
Keep sugarcoating a pill. We will all have a taste of the godforsaken society you all want so much.
Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by MYGRATEskillz(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
omonla10:
what does the school stand for. Educate me pls.. Quote the law pls. Naija is the headquarters of hypocrisy.. They banned homosexuality, go check x videos, over 100 lesbian videos of naija girls. I shake my head for ur country and her morals

Yeah after shaking it... Grow some balls and do something about it or seat back down and obey! All y'all is good for is talk talk and talk. No meaningful action. If you are offended by the schools stance on the issue... Go there and Air your grievance. Hypocrite forming woke.
Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by numericalguy(m): 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
The university is an institution where both learning and character is imparted. How does her actions relate to the objectives of the university.
Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
Beverlyjean:

U are absolutely foolish
Really?
Thought we could converse, agree and disagree bit its obvious your moral compass is too low to grasp when you're in a dialogue
Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by SEGLIZ: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
Okeziesg:
I agree with you... CUBANA should channel his money for scientific research and technologcall break through.
Not celebrating dumb ass .
you've said it rightly, we keep seeking advancement and development yet we keep channeling our resources towards sponsoring and celebrating mediocrity.
Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by themanderon: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
I said it. I knew one organization will eventually come out to offer her support. They did not see the hardworking females to help, they did not see the indigent ones to help, it is the one that so brazenly splashed out her bare buttocks for the world to see that they are supporting therefore encouraging more dare devil girls out there to start doing same. Evil is now the new good and being good is fast losing its appeal in this sick world we now live in. He can as well appoint her his personal twerker to complete the madness.
Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by piagetskinner(m): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
Useless people encouraging rubbish.

She should be Expelled.
Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by bilalmalik222: 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
Adobe XD CC 45.0.62.17 crack free download 2021
https://freesoftsol.com/adobe-xd-cc-crack-free-download/
Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by Studio247: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
In 10 years from now nudity and sex
Will be a normal thing

From children to adult

This is what the generation has embraced feeling extremely comfortable with what is forbidden

Ladies walking naked everywhere
And no one is telling them to cover their bodies anyone who tries to get insulted on social media if you are not condemning indesent dressing
You should not complain about this video cos sex n nudity is normal

Ones you are 18 you have the right to start fucking , drinking n walking naked.

Men busy raping
Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by koolaid87: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ceenachi:
Hmmm…..
so we are in the world where we celebrate bad things and reward them, what happens to asking for the number of the hardworking student in the school or even still the best student ...... Na to do bad and get recognized when you are cancelled

You are mad

She twerked in nude and got expelled , does the punishment fit the crime to you? Yes, I know it sure did and that's why I said you're mad

The monetary reward was inspired out of the overreacting decision by the school management. A less severe punishment would have been okay
Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by luluman: 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
CrownOfClay724:
Mtcheeeeew.

While I do not support the highhanded approach of the Dean, I feel all these shalaye and show-body no necessary.

If she wants to be a stripper, there are strip clubs to go to. No be to turn school to whorehouse.

Why are you pained? It's his money now work for your own.
Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by CrownOfClay724: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2021
luluman:
Why are you pained? It's his money now work for your own.

I never reply mentions but as a I saw yours , something prompted me to go look through your previous posts.

grin

You're damaged and haven't got a lot going for you at the moment.

That, I understand.
But don't try to project your frustrations on others. Get hold of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by Hotspotbro(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2021
well,it's her life.
To hell with that baboon-looking Dean.
Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by luluman: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
CrownOfClay724:

I never reply mentions but as a I saw yours , something prompted me to go look through your previous posts.

grin

You're damaged and haven't got a lot going for you at the moment.

That, I understand.
But don't try to project your frustrations on others. Get hold of yourself.
Thank God you have a good mastery of Cambridge Dictionary. All the same leave people to spend their money as they wish. Make your own money.
Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by Ruggman: 8:30am On Nov 05, 2021
Things like this contribute a lot to moral decadence in our society.
Giving her money is a clear act of support, and will encourage more youths to do even worse
Cubana please withdraw from this.
Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by tony5(m): 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ruggman:
Things like this contribute a lot to moral decadence in our society.
Giving her money is a clear act of support, and will encourage more youths to do even worse
Cubana please withdraw from this.
cubana can't hear you...
Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by mindtricks: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2021
CrownOfClay724:
Mtcheeeeew.

Well said.
Re: Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion by jaiyeorie: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
Karrueche Quavo Offset Winnie Harlow Teyana Taylor - Cardi B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkprLfpVkF0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

English Sentences That Sound Crazy But Are Actually Correct / Unimaid First Batch Admission List Is Out And Online / How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.