Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? (1669 Views)

World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by Euegene100001: 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
I was told by a friend i have in turkey that you can get a resident permit from a 3 months visa. Pls o have anyone done this before i tried school visa up till now uskudar university haven’t responded to my application.
Re: Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by olamilekan9(m): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
Yes i can confirm to this �✅
Re: Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by Maxwell08: 3:31am On Oct 30, 2021
Yes
Re: Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by babakb: 7:12am On Oct 30, 2021
Euegene100001:
I was told by a friend i have in turkey that you can get a resident permit from a 3 months visa. Pls o have anyone done this before i tried school visa up till now uskudar university haven’t responded to my application.

Yes, but you will need to show a minimum of 6k USD as proof of funds for 1 year residence permit.
Re: Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by Euegene100001: 7:14am On Oct 30, 2021
Thank you very much i really appreciate ur reply .Can you further enroll in a university afterwards?
babakb:

Yes, but you will need to show a minimum of 6k USD as proof of funds for 1 year residence permit.
Re: Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by my5andtom2: 9:13am On Oct 30, 2021
babakb:

You don’t need any 6k for proof of funds. If you have it fine if you don’t have it nothing spoil. Just budget $350 for one year resident permit

2 Likes

Re: Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by babakb: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
my5andtom2:

You don’t need any 6k for proof of funds. If you have it fine if you don’t have it nothing spoil. Just budget $350 for one year resident permit

Don't mislead people, if you have a Job offer 350usd will do but if you don't have a Job you must show 6k USD, or You think they will just grant everybody residence permit, they must be sure that you can take care of yourself.

Turkey isn't that loose...
Re: Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by feelgoodstuffs(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
babakb:

Don't mislead people, if you have a Job offer 350usd will do but if you don't have a Job you must show 6k USD, or You think they will just grant everybody residence permit, they must be sure that you can take care of yourself.

Turkey isn't that loose...

Oga go and sit down, I didn’t show one naira and I have their resident permit still valid till next year.

1 Like

Re: Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by babakb: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
my5andtom2:

My bad, you're very correct, I was mixing Turkey with another country...

You don't need any proof of funds to obtain the 1year residence permit.
Re: Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by babakb: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

Oga go and sit down, I didn’t show one naira and I have their resident permit still valid till next year.

You're very correct, I have checked, I was mixing Turkey with another country.

3 Likes

Re: Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by feelgoodstuffs(m): 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
babakb:

You're very correct, I have checked, I was mixing Turkey with another country.

Now you’re talking
Re: Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by hammed71(m): 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

Now you’re talking
bro can I work with the one year residence permit?
Re: Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by feelgoodstuffs(m): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
hammed71:
bro can I work with the one year residence permit?

Yes but the only work available for blacks is factory job or cargo
Re: Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by babakb: 10:35am On Oct 31, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

how about teaching English there?
Re: Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2021
babakb:

how about teaching English there?

There are lots of foreigners looking for that same teaching job

1 Like

Re: Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by hammed71(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
So how do I go about applying for the 3months visa
Re: Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by Tizmamoney: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

bros is Turkey better than Nigeria in terms of hustle?
Re: Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by Home94: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
Yes you can get the residents permit up till two years
My guy just went to Turkey last month and stays in Instanbul
He planned running my Visa and lodging accommodating me in Turkey.
With the tourist visa and residents permit you can buy properties like house,work and travel to other shechem countries with the residents permit and equally enter Nigeria with it.
I can help you run it
Re: Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by my5andtom2: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
Home94:
With the tourist visa and residents permit you can buy properties like house,work and travel to other shechem countries with the residents permit and equally enter Nigeria with it.
I can help you run it

Who is this one? Please don’t listen to this person. Turkey resident permit does not give you free access or entry into any shengen or any European countries without proper traveling documents. You don’t even know what you are saying and misleading people with your false stories

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by feelgoodstuffs(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tizmamoney:

bros is Turkey better than Nigeria in terms of hustle?

It depends on the kind of hustle you’re into in Nigeria, i mean your monthly income, for me it is not better.
Re: Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by feelgoodstuffs(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
my5andtom2:

Who is this one? Please don’t listen to this person. Turkey resident permit does not give you free access or entry into any shengen or any European countries without proper traveling documents. You don’t even know what you are saying and misleading people with your false stories

Don’t mind him bro, Turkey permit no pass turkey o

1 Like

Re: Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by Tizmamoney: 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
babakb:

chairman what about France, do they also allow resident permit for a tourist visa?
Re: Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by ednut1(m): 1:06am On Nov 02, 2021
Tizmamoney:

chairman what about France, do they also allow resident permit for a tourist visa?
no

1 Like

Re: Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by abiodunjonah: 7:47am On Dec 02, 2021
Home94:
I can help you run it
how much to get the tourist visa
Re: Can One Get Resident Permit From Tourist Visa In Turkey? by Afolavid: 9:40am On Dec 02, 2021
my5andtom2:

Thanks for the clarification but what are the main benefits of having the resident permit.?

(1) (Reply)

World's Best Airports In 2012 (skytrax Awards) / Has Any One Used Bank Form A Recently Which Bank? / I Left Lagos Nigeria To Find Paradise In Benin Republic! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.