Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose (21089 Views)

Liverpool Without Salah Or Mane / Woman Spreads Her Wrapper For Drogba To Walk On After He Built School, He Dances / Gay Players In Premier League Would Get Respect – Pogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by benzema8(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
Please before compare.look at the defense of epl during drogba era and Salah era.do u think Salah could have survived in drogba era of defense?please ....
Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by mfm04622: 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
E be like say Eto'o no play for EPL oooo!

None of them reach the Cameroonian!

1 Like

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by femi4: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
fourboys:
Salah disappears in big occasion for club and country... U know nothing bro,,, Salah has been digging holes and taking souls for club and country
Where was Salah in SA vs Egypt in 2019 nations cup hosted by Egypt.

Where was Salah in UCL final between Madrid and Liverpool?
Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Lekison(m): 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Make una stop this rubbish. Drogba no be sallah mate..
how?
Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by femi4: 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
mfm04622:

He spent few seasons in England
Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Excel70: 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
femi4:

Where was drogba in Nigeria Vs civ at the 2013 nations cup
Man u Vs Chelsea 2008 champions league. He even collected red card grin

1 Like

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by CaptainZubi: 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
updatechange:
Salah anyday anytime, drogba to me looks like a lucky player... Salah is real stays hungry for goals always.
Lol .. these kids sha.. drogba a lucky player and not goal hungry? Lol
Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by OJEEMAH(m): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Salah is man for the small occasion You well so.
You obviously didnt watch drogba
Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Man. U fans for up say Drogba no be Salah mate cheesy. But he choose to forget so quickly say Salah na once upon a time Chelsea waste bin cheesy

Well,Salah good but if you be coach wey need bulldog for your top9 wey defenders go fear,then na person like Drogba you go go for....Salah be like dodo for front na sad

Same as Messi one of the world best be like dodo, not by might
Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Lekison(m): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
Cenripacta:
Seasons are different

* In 2008 I will choose Drogba
*In 2021 I will choose Salah

I don't compare both..where was Salah in 2008
you compare using stats not years.
Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Banter1(m): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
DROGBA, BROGBA ANYTIME ANYDAY.
Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by drsibz66(m): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
Sheggy13:

Stop being sentimental. Sallah as it stands now has better stats overall than Drogba in almost every sense. In the big games that Drogba showed up, he also did. Sallah is not a point man like Drogba but still managed to surpass his EPL goal tally with far lesser number of seasons played (4 compared to Drogba's cool and with almost 100 games less (107 goals in 167 games to Drogba's 104 goals in 254 games). Same Sallah holds the record for the highest number of EPL goals in a 38-game season which he achieved in 2017/2018 season, 32 goals. This is in the same EPL top strikers much better than Drogba like Ronaldo,
Henry,Suarezz and Aguero could not achieve this for years; the highest number of goals Drogba scored in a season in all competitions, about 4 competitions was 33. The records speak for themselves not talk of who be mate or whatever.

Bros you know the game soccer. Chelsea fans will never be honest. How can you say drogba is man for the big occasion as if there is anything drogba has won that salah hasnt won and even showed his impart.

Those salah stats there are insane when you even remember he is no no 9, and when you compare the team drogba play for and this liverpool team . Salah is just genius. No coach or football expwrt will choose drogba stats over salah in his team.

1 Like

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Godbless3(m): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Salah is better in terms of stats but Drogba is the man for the big occasion.

There is rarely big occassion that Salah don't turn up to bro.
The only edge Drogba has over Salah is in the trophy cabinet which that is down to the different era/team they play.
Unfortunately for Salah, there is Man city/Pep in epl otherwise he would have atleast 2-3epl title by now.

1 Like

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by OJEEMAH(m): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
Dunga2345:
Salah is also man for the big occasion man..He scores in big games and prove himself to be a giant to reckon with..
No doubt but Drogba trumps him in that area.
Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Lekison(m): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
rickyrex:
I will compare when sallah has achieved what drogba has achieved in his football career. One man who single handedly gave Chelsea their first ever champions league win
so Salah never win am for Liverpool abi wetin you dey talk??

1 Like

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by updatechange(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
CaptainZubi:

Yeye who be kids,?u watch drogba for Marseille?
Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Godbless3(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
mfm04622:

Played for chelsea later in his carear but spent majority of his carear in spain.
Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by updatechange(m): 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
CaptainZubi:

I prefer eto o to drogba, that's my own preference if u have yours it's fine but stop ur fake assertion

2 Likes

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Lekison(m): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
Angelfrost:

Give it a rest with these unnecessary Epistles...

No one who knows football will dare bring Drogba's name beside any of today's African stars.

Even Salah will be shocked and scandalized by such nonsense and childishness!!!

Y'all should learn to respect legends. That's how people try to bring Pele to compare with Messi and Ronaldo! For what na?!!
respecting Legends doesn't mean you shouldn't praise someone better than them. stop being sentimental the stats already show who the better player is and that is Salah

2 Likes

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by sunkomite(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hypocracy of the highest order from those saying Drogba is better compare to Sallah, is Drogba not a striker? How come a winger in Sallah scored more goals than him despite him being a Striker and in lesser games? Salah won the champions league for Liverpool just as Drogba also won it for Chelsea. Forget about all the Legendary whatever that is making u choose Drogba over Salah. Salah beat him to the best African player to have scored the most goal in English league. Even mane in due time(probably before the 21/22 league finishes, will surpass Drogba's goal record. Salah all the way!

2 Likes

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Angelfrost(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lekison:
respecting Legends doesn't mean you should you shouldn't praise someone better than them. stop being sentimental the stats already show who the better player is and that is Salah

I have no energy for childish things...

I have watched both players and will not make such nonsense comparison.

Salah is currently bossing it... Drogba did and was excellent in his time.

Compare Salah with his contemporaries... Drogba played in a different era!!!

My stand is succinct, intelligent, and unwavering!!! Bye!!! cool
Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by OJEEMAH(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
Godbless3:

There is rarely big occassion that Salah don't turn up to bro.
The only edge Drogba has over Salah is in the trophy cabinet which that is down to the different era/team they play.
Unfortunately for Salah, there is Man city/Pep in epl otherwise he would have atleast 2-3epl title by now.
by big occasion i mean, like the FA cup finals vs Man u, UCL semi final goal vs Barca and the UCL final goal vs Bayern.
Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by elpochas: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
femi4:
Drogba

He did more defensively than Salah

Drogba is a big moment player, Salah disappears on big occasion for club n country

Drogba work rate is higher
are u serious or you just wana type,we all knw Drogba is a man for the big occasion and so is Salah,i cn list a lot of big games that Salah scored important goals for Liverpool.Pls just tell me a big game dat he did dissapear?Lt me just leave u with dis,Salah has scored against all EPL teams he has played against except Swansea.

2 Likes

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by elpochas: 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
femi4:

salah was injured by Ramos against madrid.Where was Drogba against Zambia in the nations cup final.

2 Likes

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Simdyofficial(f): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lekison:
how?
I don't drag
Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You obviously didnt watch drogba

I watch drogba but he is not Eto, or Ronaldo delima or zlatan l, Rooney, Owen, etc strikers who scored 20+ League Goals a season, in 9 years he did that only once, even lampard score pass am. Drogba just get vital goals on big occasions same as ORIGI jaare. With better defenders and keeper wey sabi play win trophies. Drogba alone no fit carry team ooh, salah run am last year, team bad, he still score 23 league goals carry Liverpool for shoulder last season,

Drogba doesn’t guarantee you goals every game like salah, Eto and them Rooney them them

2 Likes

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
Seankhalifa:
D day Drogba fucknmy club up that day I believe the guy... from an honest barca fan sad
Smiles grin
Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by afesco: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
Salah is far better than Drogba n at his age n level, he has achieved more Epl goals than him.

1 Like

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
It's an insult comparing small rat like sallah to! Odogwu Didier Drogba
Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by fourboys: 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
femi4:

grin grin grin grin see ur small pikin analyst... He can still win nations cup... How many drogba win?? He won d champions league d following year performed extremely well in d final

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field / Joseph Yobo: Why We Visited To Buhari / Emenike, Nsofor, Ameobi Return For Super-Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.