Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

My 7years Old Son Feels Like A Hero That Saved His 4years Old Sister's Life. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 7years Old Son Feels Like A Hero That Saved His 4years Old Sister's Life. (260 Views)

Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) / 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 7years Old Son Feels Like A Hero That Saved His 4years Old Sister's Life. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2021
My daughter was very sick last week end. She 4years old and have phobia for taking tablets drug. She had sour mouth and throat and can't eat.

HOW I MANAGED HER CONDITION.
I bought malaria drug and Ampecillin for her, then Emtrime for my sons cough.
As I already know its going to be war to make her take the drug, I gave my wife money to prepare draw soup. She's going to take only 6 tablets.
I secretly conceal the drugs in 2 small balls of Semo so that she can swallow without chewing. Now She's okay stronger.
My Son on the other hand has been curious how her sister get healed by day with no visible medicine.
I told him that while he's taking the drug his sister gets healed.
Since then, he feels like messiah to the point that he tells any ears that cares to listen, how he cured his younger sister.
And that brings me to the question, to all caring parents.
How do you manage child's drug rejections?

[img]https://moorchmooreinfo..com/2021/10/blog-post.html?m=1[/img]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

House Hunting In Abuja / Exposing Illicit Deals At Ikoyi Registry - A Must Watch / !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.