Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria (3374 Views)

Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell / Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos / 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by Lagosfinder(m): 8:59am On Oct 30, 2021
Life is hard everywhere

1 Like

Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by Singleone461: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2021
My brother, remain there for your own good
Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 30, 2021
That's why you need to work hard to live comfortably here in Canada or elsewhere. You get good services here but you have to pay for those services. Unlike Nigeria where you pay for services and still won't get it. Imagine paying for internet, electricity and DSTV and not enjoying it. I prefer Canada 40 times over Nigeria.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by SRAROFDAVID: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2021
If you have been paying remain there or if you want make we exchange. Because Nigeria is not better than anywhere i n this world, you die the day you step foot in the MMA,
Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by daddytime(m): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2021
Different strokes for different folks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by Ttalk: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2021
The pics you snap at the location 419 is what you display as Canada, dey there dey deceive yourself.

You can only relocate to Nigeria if you reside in hell

4 Likes

Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by SRAROFDAVID: 9:06am On Oct 30, 2021
COWBOYFAN:
That's why you need to work hard to live comfortably here in Canada or elsewhere. You get good services here but you have to pay for those services. Unlike Nigeria where you pay for services and still won't get it. Imagine paying for internet, electricity and DSTV and not enjoying it. I prefer Canada 40 times over Nigeria.
I want to join you in Canada please can you help me

1 Like

Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by otokx(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2021
Ttalk:
The pics you snap at the location 419 is what you display as Canada, dey there dey deceive yourself.

You can only relocate to Nigeria if you reside in hell

Chai
Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 30, 2021
Bros Abeg come make me and you swap after 1 years come see maybe different go dey my body or not

1 Like

Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by Nooel1: 9:11am On Oct 30, 2021
Liar!

7 Likes

Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by MRDEE01: 9:15am On Oct 30, 2021
Your village people has finally gotten you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by APCNig: 9:18am On Oct 30, 2021
Village people are on his case

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by tungamaje: 9:19am On Oct 30, 2021
A lot of Nigerians would be willing to swap with you. E be like say you wan commot from frying pan enter fire
Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by FvckAllMods: 9:31am On Oct 30, 2021
He cannot doesn't hear cry
Singleone461:
My brother, remain there for your own good

1 Like

Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by ednut1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lagosfinder:
Life is hard everywhere
he looks like a single guy. Why is he staying in an apartment of 2300 He only has himself to blame. Live within your income. See you in MM2 cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by Nilx: 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
Na price of garri alone go show you your way back, I pray it won’t be too late before you realized that the path you want to choose is of destruction.

Come and do the same kind of job in Nigeria and see if you will be able to afford the luxury you enjoying rn. I just pray you have enough money to invest before you come but the some of those things you can’t change singlehandedly include, insecurity, bad road, noise poly, police brutality an...... well, many other more
Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
One thing we failed to understand is that a lot people in aboard wants to come back home but stay because they don't have anythings to show for the number of years they have spent.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by Karlovych: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
embarassed Tinubu's yellow teeth and owomida urchins will still send him back to the west

2 Likes

Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by cassidy1996(m): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lies, story
Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by Gadafii: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
Come do wetin for Nigeria again nau.

Affliction shall not rise twice, u manage escape,and u wan re-enter the dungeon again
Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
ednut1:
he looks like a single guy. Why is he staying in an apartment of 2300 He only has himself to blame. Live within your income. See you in MM2 cheesy
Oga ednut1, anyday or time God put it in your heart to help a family man get to Canada to make his life better too, I dey available sir...
Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by ednut1(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
southniyikaye:
Oga ednut1, anyday or time God put it in your heart to help a family man get to Canada to make his life better too, I dey available sir...
unfortunately they dont help with Canada immigration. If you qualify for their immigration programs fine, if you dont ordinary ednut1 cannot help you.
Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by kechywillz(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
Can you exchange your place for mine,I will gladly suffer your suffer
Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by Goldentulip2: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
ednut1:
2300 is a lot and $80 is alot. Oh well everyone may spend different
Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by slimanyd: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
The fool failed to tell us how much he earns per hour ,not to now talk about the cumulative payment in a month

2 Likes

Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by hammed71(m): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
Good he should renounce his Canadian citizenship before coming back home
Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by obi4eze(m): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
How much does he earn?
Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by ghettochild(m): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
How have the natives been paying their rent over there? Make him come house come join sapa unless he Dey come invest the one he don save
Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by Originalsly: 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
ednut1:

That got me too..... why not share the apt?... soooo many people will be willing to share to cut expenses... but then again ... looking at how he's dressed... I know the kind of people who love to wear that type ehmmm..... cleavage bearing blouse shirt.
Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by kodemann: 4:14am On Oct 31, 2021
hakeemhakeem:
One thing we failed to understand is that a lot people in aboard wants to come back home but stay because they don't have anythings to show for the number of years they have spent.

Sit down there and keep talking rubbish.

Show what to whom? Ehn? You that live in Nigeria, show me your own achievements. If i live a good life where I can live stress free and enjoy my days with my family, Idont think there's ...

You can't understand. let me stop wasting my time.

1 Like

Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:23am On Oct 31, 2021
kodemann:

Sit down there and keep talking rubbish.

Show what to whom? Ehn? You that live in Nigeria, show me your own achievements. If i live a good life where I can live stress free and enjoy my days with my family, Idont think there's ...

You can't understand. let me stop wasting my time.

Run your tap mouth, who is talking rubbish. Since you don't reason and understand human nature
i.he has reached a saturated point
ii.our needs are different
Re: He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
Chai

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Africa Visa Requirements / How Can I Get To Jos By Train From Port Harcourt / Disturbing Photos: School Boy Looses His Leg In An Accident On His Way To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.