Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications (84148 Views)

Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) / Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by erico2k2(m): 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
descarado:

Not only UK.

They thought its only blood that can be donated.
Lol
lol grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by GROWTHSET(m): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
I am interested to donate Free,I am not interested in the money for the sake of humanity happiness of human

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by CSTR2: 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
Keals:

I think the difference wouldn't be much.
She'll probably spend on flight and accommodation, then get the sperm from a (male) strippers club. When she takes in, she quits.
She wants the sperm of a mentally high functioning male.

Strippers don't necessarily tick that box, which is the most important quality for me.

Na thief she be.

She want better thing, but she wan pay peanuts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by Keals: 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
Jide11CAC:
She is not ready. She still de give requirements. Make she de search till Mr menopause knock on her door.
If she can afford a million naira, she can as well afford IVF.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by Llyodsjids(m): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
streetsoldier1:

no man with the listed qualities above will stoop so low to get 1M pay off
Lol
Many will do
There are tons out there with these qualities
And guess what?? Everywhere is tough
Peeps are jxt packaging
Besides 1 milli payout is alot of money to most Nigerians..
So she'll see people, lots of them
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by Keals: 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
naheem8307:
Piggery sperm is highly recommended.. shares same immune system with that of human.
But you can't determine the height and intellect as required.
If not for the requirements, I would suggest she gets it from a dog or horse.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by DisLifeSha: 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
There is nothing wrong here. If I can, I would like to contact her
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by CSTR2: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
BTW, what is this obsession with height?

I know quite a few big brain, fine looking gentlemen, doing very well.

They are just not up to 6ft tall.

But they more than make up for it in intellect.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by akanbiaa(m): 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
WibusJaga:

This is morally & ethically wrong but I see it becoming a popular trend in the near future. Especially for rich & egocentric feminists who don't want to be under any man.
& for a payout of 1M, many financially desperate men will grab the offer.
Especially those addicted to masturbation already.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by Samdexvilla(m): 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
Dm me on my email.danthonysamson3@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by seunt4ut(m): 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
It’s a favour to Vaseline gang.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by HERSLEY(f): 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
awesonjr:
help me with her contact country hard
come and fucck me then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by justking(m): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
If she will pay 15M, I'll connect her with a qualify person.

Meanwhile,

Do you need cheaper data to browse your favorite social media and forums?

Then check my signature for the solution.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by scovic33: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Acecards:
The child might end up not having any of those characteristics
The child will have most of these characteristics, most times children inherit IQ from the Mother, but height, look, stature etc are inherited from the Father.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by descarado: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
CSTR2:

Will they list the occupation of those people?
Maybe things like height will be listed, but the intangibles like intelligence, cuteness will not be indicated.

So you may end up getting a tall slowpoke.
I may be wrong though.
No. They are highly scrutinised medically. You can easily donate blood than sperm. The same with female eggs.

You will be asked what you want. You list them. Matching folders will be provided with photos looking like the qualities you seek in physical appearance.

All these female celebs of Hollywood without boyfriends or husbands, that's where they go.

FFK used sperm bank for the kids he had with his ex wife without her consent through ivf. The was the cross of their quarrel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by descarado: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
scovic33:
The child will have most of these characteristics, most times children inherit IQ from the Mother, but height, look, stature etc are inherited from the Father.
shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by Keals: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
Opeyemibayonle:
what's the big deal..?
sperm wey some guyz dey waste through masturbation ..!

soapy guyz..! don't waste your destiny
Waste destiny you say? Hm...
What about the one who jerks twice a day for over 20 years?
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by esosuo2: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
I no Dey sell fuel for Gerry can
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by Navalsadiq(m): 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
WibusJaga:

This is morally & ethically wrong but I see it becoming a popular trend in the near future. Especially for rich & egocentric feminists who don't want to be under any man.
& for a payout of 1M, many financially desperate men will grab the offer.
when the time is right the child will be place a gun to her head and asked for his or her father.

This is common amongst women who can't keep their vagina on one place
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by Keals: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
sammirano2:
She id mad. Make she go meet her father. Bastard feminist!
It's true o!
Like it was done in the holy book: she could drug her father and have him do it; except he's less than the specified height.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
scovic33:
there's no scientific data to prove this your postulate
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by Iykoto86(m): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
ObaKlaz:
I tick all those boxes and more, but she's not worthy of my 'Akamu'

Besides, I no dey sell my 'fuel' inside jerrycan. I sell straight into 'the tank' grin cheesy
MY NIGGER . cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by LeoMaxUFitTALK: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by Oriaku 1, @CO_Chiamaka:

"A friend of mine is looking for a sperm donor.

Qualifiers

- Above 6 ft
- Good- looking
- Book smart (you must show evidence)
- Good dentition

Pay is 1 million naira

*You'll have no contact with the child ever*

If you're interested and meet the qualifications
Send a Dm"
call 07033746610
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by Keals: 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
hibeebeeking:
You have to bow that your naughty head to someone. Get a boyfriend or marry. There is no short cut. The child will later be carrying cutlass and axe looking for his dad. When you have no strength , u now be running around. You gat to be serious with your life. You have to risk it. Be responsible and if you don't face the consequences of being married now.you will bear the consequences later.
Here's what I feel: she hasn't quite found anyone with all of the specified qualities she can date/befriend, they're probably lacking one or more. Otherwise, they'll fake a marriage (like someone I know) then breakup in the guise of infidelity after she takes in, knowing that the court is going to grant her custody.
If they can plant someone else's pregnancy on another, they can as well fool one to get them pregnant. The thing is, not much has quite met her criteria.
Fear ladies, they're very very powerful - except they don't want to exercise that power. Trust me, they are!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by bepositive11: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by Oriaku 1, @CO_Chiamaka:

"A friend of mine is looking for a sperm donor.

Qualifiers

- Above 6 ft
- Good- looking
- Book smart (you must show evidence)
- Good dentition

Pay is 1 million naira

*You'll have no contact with the child ever*

If you're interested and meet the qualifications
Send a Dm"

That woman is not thinking of the best interest of the child. He/she would be heartbroken to not have a relationship with their father. Talk about psychological wounds. Selfish woman
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by maldino: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Just 1million
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by Keals: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Stylishly targeting students. A good strategy to get brilliant kids for sugar mummies. Hmmm! That academic proof means a lot. Very deep. They want boys they can control. Pay them 1m, and find ways to hook them up.
I doubt it.
I think she wants her child to inherit the same traits.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by AYNL: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
a feminist wey wan born but no wan fvck male
unfortunately na only one Mary go dey till life everlasting
see her qualifications and terms sef
I don't understand this gender hatred of these days o
we're meant for each other now,we need each other and be together till death do us apart
God go come catch her if eventually she found a donor,the pikin go come be a nigga with gbola
wozzalldis now?
God why you come create me join this toxic generation

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by Keals: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

The motive is not what you see. The strategy is to hook brilliant boys. If you put out advert for boys looking for sugar mommies, you will get mostly weed smokers. They know what they are doing.
For Bleep sake man, it's a pay-off!!! No attachment whatsoever!
Except you're saying it's a disguise.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
HOW DID SHE MAKE HER BASTARD MONEY,TO HAVE THE GUTS TO PUT THIS NONSENSE THREAD IN PUBLIC SPACERITAULIST!
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by CSTR2: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
scovic33:
Aha.

Children inherit IQ from the mother.

If the Man is contributing everything, what will the woman contribute to the child?
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications by Tchibexs: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
[size=8p am interested t][/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.