Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Beware Of Gadease Tech Akure (fraudster / Scammer) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Gadease Tech Akure (fraudster / Scammer) (442 Views)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Port Harcourt With Charms (photos) / Man Rain Curses On Fraudster Who Scammed A Client Of N93,730 With His Name / Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Gadease Tech Akure (fraudster / Scammer) by elfico(m): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
I recently wanted to purchase a laptop and was linked to a former coursemate of one of our colleagues.

The guy sent a list of laptops and computers that he sent to me but I could not find the specification on the list. He said his company orders for laptops and that I can give him my specification and he will order it. I found one online and sent to him and a few days later he said they have been able to get it and that I should pay for them to order it.

I asked my colleague about the guy and my colleague vouched for him. That they knew each other in school and the guy would deliver. The guy even called my colleague asking him if I had called about trusting him.

I sent the money to him on March 23rd and he promised to deliver the next week.

He called me the next day and assured me he would deliver the following week and my colleague followed up with him.

A few days later he was no longer picking calls from my colleague and would not reply text or chats.

My colleague started to ask some of their friends and that's when he got to know that the guy was using his business to scam people.

When I transferred to his account, it was his company name that was showing. I checked it out online to see if it was a real company atleast.

Here is the LinkedIn page for the company. https://www.linkedin.com/in/gadease-technologies-06b767164/?originalSubdomain=ng

It turns out he has been doing the same to alot of people. He normally chooses those who know and trust him to scam.

He has scammed a lot of his close friend in FUTA and Akure.

And after scamming, he would keep in touch and speak gently apologizing for delay but it is a lie.

Getting police to track him as been tricky since I stay in F.C.T.

Here are his details:

Full name - Ebenezer Ojo
Aliases - Code
Graduated from Federal University of Technology Akure.

Phone numbers- 09153419127
His other number-07038718924

His last known location is Port Harcourt. But he also stays at Lagos.

His LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ebenezer-ojo-914b67164/

The company name he uses to scam people is Gadease Technology. He uses the company's bank account to remove any suspicion.

He has done it to a lot of people but they all kept quiet instead of exposing him. He does it to his friends and those he meets at conferences.

Please any help I can get on this matter would be appreciated.

Also I posting this so other people would not fall prey.

1 Share

Re: Beware Of Gadease Tech Akure (fraudster / Scammer) by youngblaq: 2:26am On Oct 31, 2021
Thanks comrade. Sorry about the business.
Re: Beware Of Gadease Tech Akure (fraudster / Scammer) by faithfull18(f): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2021
They are many oh, don't know what's up with some FUTA graduates now. I know someone with a similar story. Good you posted it.
Re: Beware Of Gadease Tech Akure (fraudster / Scammer) by Boogyman557: 6:29am On Nov 01, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool AS TINZ TAKE B 4 DIS CUNTREE, PEOPLE STILL DE TRANSFER MONEY N TRUST PEOPLE WEY DEM NEVER SEE.. WEITIN DE WORRY SOME PEOPLE SELF.. UNA NO KNW SEY NAIJA DON TURN JUNGLE. DAT UR COLLEAGUE MIGHT EVEN NO WASUP. DNT TRUST ANY1 IN DIS JUNGLE. ABOBI NO FRIEND AGAIN NOW OOO. AS I DE HERE SO, I GET MY OWN KALA. ANY STREET WEY I DE ENTER, I DE CARRY MY OWN KALA. ANY MANCHI WEY MUMU I GO 1ST BLAST EM LEG B4 PEOPLE GO BEGIN ASK WEITIN HAPPEN. WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!!! Ebubeagu Security Members Arrest Two Child Traffickers In Ebonyi / Young Man Lost Consciousness After Abusing Drug / Trending Video Of Residents Fleeing Their Homes After Bandit Attack In Niger ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.