Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) (23634 Views)

Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends / DJ Arafat's Corpse Dug Up By Fans (Video Photos) / Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by envoymedia: 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
Big Brother Naija star, Tega Dominic received money and other gift items from her fans, IgbereTV reports.

Out of excitement, she said; "This isn’t fair,” as she took delivery of the gifts.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVqqx0CLaT2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_yAPmiMtN4

Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by envoymedia: 5:34am On Oct 31, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by Leboska(m): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
Spiritual fans! Simply put, your mama dash you money & gift.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
Shey una don start again. Wich fans undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by zieraw2005(m): 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
To me I feel these things are preplanned.

What do I know self.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by Risingblue008(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sorry to say this
This lady(tega) is a disgrace to womanhood and only adultery company can endorse her
Only God can forgive her cause if na me b her husband
Na kill and clean mouth I go do her, instead of her to disgrace me,my family, friends and d entire world,
Guy,na to send her down below codedly
Nonsense animal head
sad sad sad

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by OmoAlphonso101: 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lol
Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by ComzyB(f): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Abeg who dey give this fans dem money cool
Or is there something they are not telling us undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by MoIbrahim: 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Yeyebrity
Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2021

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by Omicron007: 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
shocked

Welcome to Nigeria where a married lady went to a reality show airing across the world to get fvcked by one guy with CoronaVirus Logo on his head as if he is a brand ambassador to COVID-19 Group of Viruses.

Boom! She comes out of the show and she already has deals and fans claiming to love her and her fish smelling punnany.

We all know know who the so-called fans are.
Those gifts you see there are your Tax Money and VAT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by Adefolarin1: 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Please who are these so called fans self

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by Thryphosa(m): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
This actress woman again!
Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Las Las we don forgive am..

But this fans no do well o, na few pieces of #500 note wey no reach 5k una spray so

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by FreeConCiencE: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
H
Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by money121(m): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ok
Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by Sezzybb(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Pls where una they see all these fans from self undecided. Don't they have names?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Good one
Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by briggson07(m): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
joxakom:
Olosho plc and company !!!

Hey chief u nod this

Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by espn(m): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Make una dey deceive una self...Money and gift for making them proud in the BBN house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by snoopanddre(m): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ghost fans.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by gbaskiboy: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Imaginary fans
Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by BrickDevo: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
If you ask them to pay tithes to a just course, they will start shouting, but here look at them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by Automolite: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ok.
We have heard.
Next please undecided
Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
God bless the "fans"!... Next! lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I can bet my balls Boma still fvcking her b**ch ass.

I said what I said.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) by IgweOfNnewi: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ooooh tega of BBN, I think I read in the news, was she not the married woman that boma said has a smell under?

God punish devil

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla 10th Birthday (photos) / Patoranking Biography & Why He Left Timaya's Dem Mama Records. / DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.