Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Why People Are Racist If God Has No Color? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why People Are Racist If God Has No Color? (205 Views)

Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) / Why People Are Atheists? / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why People Are Racist If God Has No Color? by JoelSavage(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2021
“Do not stare at me because I am dark, because I am darkened by the sun. My mother’s sons were angry with me and made me take care of the vineyards; my own vineyard I had to neglect.”

This Biblical quotation can be traced to Song of Solomon 1:6.

Even though the Bible is said to be inspired by men of God, it is likely that before the white missionaries reached the continent of Africa, most of the contents in the Holy Book have been changed to favor a particular race just to dominate another race.

The color of God is neither black nor white, so how did all these cruelties start because the color of a person did differ from another person? There are some verses in the Bible that put readers into very deep thinking, wondering how this could appear in the Holy Book.

According to the Bible in Genesis 1:27, “So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.”

While the same Bible tells us at Ephesians 6:5, “Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.”

So if God created man in his own image, then who are the earthly masters and who are the slaves? There should be neither earthly masters nor slaves, even though all of us can’t be equal because of different professions and academic backgrounds.

I can work for you and be paid for the services I am rendering to you. That doesn’t make me a slave. Thus, creating barriers and denying the rights and freedom of people to be slaves, were evil plans of man. This doesn’t come from God.

Many have reasons to believe that the Bible was tampered with, the fact that when Jesus came on earth to fulfill the mission His father gave him, there wasn’t any camera. Jesus came decades before the birth of modern technology.

Isaiah described Jesus as “For he grew up before him like a young plant, and like a root out of the dry ground; he had no form or majesty that we should look at him, and no beauty that we should desire him.”

And also Daniel the prophet, described Jesus by saying “I lifted up my eyes and looked, and behold, a man clothed in linen, with a belt of fine gold from Uphaz around his waist. His body was like beryl, his face like the appearance of lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and the sound of his words like the sound of a multitude.”

So who among the men inspired by God, his disciples, or his followers had a camera to take a photograph of Jesus for us to see him today in the Holy Bible of a man with long hair and blue eyes?

Fortunately or unfortunately, the invincible photographer took the picture of the devil, and the color was black.

These are some of the reasons many have lost faith in Christianity today because there are certain things in the Bible that aren’t accurate. They were changed by deceitful people to dominate another race, unfortunately, that race is the black people today.

The reason Africa alone is the continent among the seven continents that has suffered all kinds of cruelties, including slavery, colonial brutality, Apartheid, and biological weapons of HIV-Aids, Ebola, and other man-made diseases.

Nobody can ever claim of seeing the face of God, even the great prophets and those that had communication with the Almighty, including Moses, couldn’t stare into the eyes of God because the holy book has made clear to us at John 4:24, “God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

Why does the world suffer violence today over racial problems because of your ignorance, pride, greed, and lack of understanding? Why should people become subjects of oppression and domination because of the color of his or her skin?

After death, according to Ecclesiastes 12:7, “the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit or the soul returns to God who gave it.”

Photo: The sky has beautiful colors above us, yet no one knows the color of God
Continue reading: https://secretsofaidsebolafactsjournal./2021/10/31/why-people-are-racist-if-god-has-no-color/

Re: Why People Are Racist If God Has No Color? by Bigredmachine: 10:17am On Oct 31, 2021
Re: Why People Are Racist If God Has No Color? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2021
People are sons of Satan, therefore, like father, like son, they love being evil and doing evil. That is why!
Re: Why People Are Racist If God Has No Color? by wordapostle(m): 11:34am On Oct 31, 2021
allegiance and alliance to the devil can cause this kind of things.

(1) (Reply)

Hope, Iwuanyanwu, Rt. Rev Emmanuel Sing Praises Of Very Rev. CNN Nwanebu SA / Is Abortion Best Solution For Unwanted Pregnancy? / Why Thomas Jefferson Rewrote The Bible Without Jesus' Miracles And Resurrection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.