Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa. (1030 Views)

See Why Ijaw People Don't Bury Women In Their Husband's Place. / Racism: Check Out This Picture, Black Are Becoming White And Vice Versa / Shahida Sanusi, Abdul Baba Ahmed, Her Husband And Their Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa. by Havesomesense(m): 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
It is well known that doing the same thing over and over again can be boring, especially for a long period of time.

My question is do you get tired or
Are you tired of making love with your significant other?

Sincere answers needed, I'm in a dilemma.
Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
No,not when you marry a man you are attracted to,not when he's good at what he does in the other room,not when he has abs and six packs,not when he's rich and provides you with everything without letting you undergo any stress,not when he's prayerful and makes his home,not when he doesn't cheat,not when he respects your family and friends. By doing all these your will always be eager to have you.
Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa. by dayoscape: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sometimes it just gets boring by one party

1 Like

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa. by Havesomesense(m): 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
No,not when you marry a man you are attracted to,not when he's good at what he does in the other room,not when he has abs and six packs,not when he's rich and provides you with everything without letting you undergo any stress,not when he's prayerful and makes his home,not when he doesn't cheat,not when he respects your family and friends. By doing all these your will always be eager to have you.

How many men fit into this category?

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
I don think so.
If you marry someone you love and are sexually attracted to, I don't see you getting tired of them.
This is why it's important to marry someone you love and have feelings for. Otherwise, you'll even get tired being around them.
Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa. by ITbomb(m): 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mercychen:
I don think so.
If you marry someone you love and are sexually attracted to, I don't see you getting tired of them.
This is why it's important to marry someone you love and have feelings for. Otherwise, you'll even get tired being around them.
I guess you are not yet married
By the time the wedding euphoria is over, the bills start coming, then children, schools and other responsibilities, you won't even remember the love and feelings.
Enjoy while you can dear

1 Like

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
ITbomb:

I guess you are not yet married
By the time the wedding euphoria is over, the bills start coming, then children, schools and other responsibilities, you won't even remember the love and feelings.
Enjoy while you can dear

That is if you let those things get in the way of your feelings for each other.

Most couples need constant counseling on how to spice their love and marriage life. Otherwise, they'll lose it.. That is why I like RCCG. From time to time they organize and encourage couples get-together or outing. Even if you're 30 yrs in marriage, you're still eligible for the program and it's has really helped couples rekindle the spark in their marriage.
Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa. by Havesomesense(m): 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mercychen:
I don think so.

Reality is when finances goes low, you start getting attitude from your wife.
Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
Havesomesense:

Reality is when finances goes low, you start getting attitude from your wife.

That's when she married you for your money.

If she truly loves you, she would put herself in your shoes and imagine how she would feel if she's being treated unfairly because of her financial incapabilities.

It's a pity there's no genuine love in marriage these days.

I still remember me and ex those days. Both of us didn't have a job.
Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa. by Roseey0(f): 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
I believe you aren't married that's why this is even a question. If you know the responsibilities in marriage then constant .ex will be the very least of your problem.
Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa. by Havesomesense(m): 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mercychen:

That's when she married you for your money.

If she truly loves you, she would put herself in your shoes and imagine how she would feel if she's being treated unfairly because of her financial incapabilities.

It's a pity there's no genuine love in marriage these days.

I still remember me and ex those days. Both of us didn't have a job.

If I go visiting, he'll keep the food his Friends wife gave him and be like. Babes how far? Let's manage and we'll happily eat the food. I never complained for once.

If he comes to my house, sometimes m, left over flour I used for baking, I'll tell him, let's experiment lol.. I'll just put water, salt and pepper and fry it like pan cake. He'll eat it like that without complaining.

Sometimes no food. We'll go for church program. They'll serve us food as choristers. He'll still cut out of his small party pack for me when eating his own. And I'll be feeling for him meanwhile he too is feeling for me because he knows his friends wife will cook and serve him when he gets home. he'll just tell me, babes don't worry and Other choir members will just be admiring us.

Look I'm sharing my experience so people can know what true is all about. It's not about only when the going is good.

It's a pity. That is why I find it difficult to date again after I left him.

Why did you leave him, what happened?

And

Where you enjoying intimacy even with his poor financial status then?
Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
author=Havesomesense post=107217735]

Why did you leave him, what happened?
He had a weakness for women. Though i never caught him red handed but the suspicions were just so strong and because I love him, I couldn't bear the thought of him cheating on me.

[quote]
Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa. by Havesomesense(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mercychen:
author=Havesomesense post=107217735]

He had a weakness for women. Though i never caught him red handed but the suspicions were just so strong and because I love him, I couldn't bear the thought of him cheating in me.

Alright, no man is perfect tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa. by uzoexcel(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm curious. With all of the aforementioned, what is the lady bringing to the table.. Surely for starters, she must be a figure 8, not carrying excess weight and in shape.. Before we getting down to other tangible and intangible asset she must possess
Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa. by muheeb01(m): 7:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Definitely they do you just need to spice it up in different ways

1 Like

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa. by Gee64: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
Yes, after years of same orthodox style no innovation, it becomes monotonous and uninteresting.

(1) (Reply)

The Human Brain / World Igbo Day September 28 & 29th 2011-say Nice Things To Nd'igbo / Say Something Nice To Ya Mama Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.