Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Do I Tell Her About The Killer Odor Blowing Out From Her Private Part??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do I Tell Her About The Killer Odor Blowing Out From Her Private Part??? (482 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) / Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Tell Her About The Killer Odor Blowing Out From Her Private Part??? by kalvoken(m): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
I won't have to bore you guys with long epistles.

I met this girl within the age bracket of 20 -23 a couple of months ago, when I visiteda friend. We got talking, exchanged numbers and we talked on phone.

Opportunity came that I attended a wedding in her state, stone throw from her area. I invited her over. Along the line we got into it. While helping her out with her undies, I perceived a pinch of odor. I just took it to be as a result of an over due undies, so I threw the pant very far away.

Ladies and gentlemen, it was by Gods grace that regained my breath when this girl opened her legs. It was as if someone farmented cassava, beans and iced fish for long time. The smell ceased my breath for minutes.

Luckily for me there was no light in the hotel when she came, I just managed to wear my cloth. Told her the heat is killing me. She suggested I go take shower, but I made her understand that I only bath with hot/warm water. All this words were coming from me while standing in the passage. I know she noticed something was wrong but didn't know what. Since then I never took her calls till date.

One part of me is saying I should tell her, the othe is considering how she will feel about it. So what do you think guys. That could be an infection killing her slowly so.

Re: Do I Tell Her About The Killer Odor Blowing Out From Her Private Part??? by Oxb90: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
n
Re: Do I Tell Her About The Killer Odor Blowing Out From Her Private Part??? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Do I Tell Her About The Killer Odor Blowing Out From Her Private Part??? by MITCHELL96: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
grin grin grin I've witnessed this too, but up till date, wasn't able to tell the girl, I swear down, over a year now, I don't know how to put it that won't hurt her

I know that smell, it smells like soaked crayfish water grin grin

If you want to be Savage ehn, finger her while in the act then use that your finger to rub on her nose, she'll be like "Why's your hand smelling like that lipsrsealed " then tell her " na your Yansh/pussy naaa" grin grin grin if she doubts it which she will, she will excuse you, go to the bathroom and see for herself grin

1 Like

Re: Do I Tell Her About The Killer Odor Blowing Out From Her Private Part??? by YeyeGbami: 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
Smelling Kpekus.
Re: Do I Tell Her About The Killer Odor Blowing Out From Her Private Part??? by kalvoken(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
MITCHELL96:
grin grin grin I've witnessed this too, but up till date, wasn't able to tell the girl, I swear down, over a year now, I don't know how to put it that won't hurt her

If you want to be Savage ehn, finger her while in the act then use that your finger to rub on her nose, she'll be like "Why's your hand smelling like that lipsrsealed " then tell her " na your Yansh/pussy naaa" grin grin grin if she doubts it which she will, she will excuse you, go to the bathroom and see for herself grin

Can't have my fingers inside such. Nothing will ever bring me near her bro.
Re: Do I Tell Her About The Killer Odor Blowing Out From Her Private Part??? by MITCHELL96: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
kalvoken:

Can't have my fingers inside such. Nothing will ever bring me near her bro.

But find a way and tell her grin grin grin
Re: Do I Tell Her About The Killer Odor Blowing Out From Her Private Part??? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
MITCHELL96:

Chai, I have laughed so hard at your guys' comments grin grin grin . Could remember when a Dr was examining me with pussy smelling fingers! cry
Re: Do I Tell Her About The Killer Odor Blowing Out From Her Private Part??? by MITCHELL96: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ninisun:

Chai, I have laughed so hard at your guys' comments grin grin grin . Could remember when a Dr was examining me with pussy smelling fingers! cry

Like seriously ?? grin grin are you sure it was pussy odour ? Or just some weird smell maybe from treating someone that has an irritating wound
Re: Do I Tell Her About The Killer Odor Blowing Out From Her Private Part??? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
MITCHELL96:

Like seriously ?? grin grin are you sure it was pussy odour ? Or just some weird smell maybe from treating someone that has an irritating wound

Was pussy odor jare...I guess he fingered the patient before me.
Re: Do I Tell Her About The Killer Odor Blowing Out From Her Private Part??? by MITCHELL96: 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ninisun:

grin
Re: Do I Tell Her About The Killer Odor Blowing Out From Her Private Part??? by kalvoken(m): 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ninisun:

Are you a he or she?

I'm kind of misunderstanding your ' he fingered a patient before me'
Re: Do I Tell Her About The Killer Odor Blowing Out From Her Private Part??? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
kalvoken:

Are you a he or she?

I'm kind of misunderstanding your ' he fingered a patient before me'

Please leave my gender for now, let's find way to help the smelling kpekus. Op na infections caused by any of these- dirty panties, random s#x, dirty toilet and tight clothing.

(1) (Reply)

Maca Root For Weight Gain – How To Gain Weight In The Right Places / If Your Finding It Dificult To Conceive A Baby,come In Here / Ruzu Herbal Dia Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.