Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

100% Guaranteed Genuine Human Hair For Sale (wholesalers Needed) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 100% Guaranteed Genuine Human Hair For Sale (wholesalers Needed) (1628 Views)

Wholesalers Needed For Classic Make Up USA / Wholesalers Needed For Butt Lifter And Latex Waist Trainer / ***Hair For African Women*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% Guaranteed Genuine Human Hair For Sale (wholesalers Needed) by ohio74(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2011
We at Ohio Hair Internation are manufacturers and suppliers all kinds, types, styles and colors of Human Hair, they are made of 100% Genuine Human Hair (Virgin/Remy). We source our hair directly from the Temples in Asia because of this we are able to guarantee the genuiness of our product to customers, we are in the forefront of making genuine Hair affordable and for this reason our prices are very competitive as we believe in selling at wholesale and affordable price.

To further champion our company goal of affordability we advice genuine wholesalers who are interested in marketing our product to please contact me (Dave) on 07054362585 for a chat. I am presently in Nigeria and will show prospective (wholesalers/agents) samples of our product and also take order request.

Why go India, Dubai, Malaysia, China etc to buy hair you are not 100% sure of when we can supply you with 100% guaranteed genuine India hair. Agent/wholesalers should take this opportunity to contact me asap as we only have limited slots for suppliers.

For further information please feel free to contact Dave in Nigeria on 07054362585 or email; ohio@hotmail.co.uk. You want to be our main supplier then this is an opportunity, phone me and lets meet for a chat whilst i am still in Lagos, Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Mix Prints This One Too Much Oooo / Photos & Video: Newly-crowned Miss Universe Wears N155 Million Swim Suit! / Meet The New Miss California USA, Kylan Wenzel, Born With Penis Between Her Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.