Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,102 members, 7,852,737 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers (20523 Views)

Anambra Airport Is Ready, Waiting For NCAA Approval For Commercial Flights / First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by fasho01(m): 6:41am On Nov 01, 2021
It's only the right thing to do
Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by dapolaw(m): 6:44am On Nov 01, 2021
Suddenly you became the spokeman for my generation.

Like I said, vote for your choice and leave others with theirs.... Now can you take a walk now!

Administration1:

If you choose to vote him, your choice but a bad choice for your generations

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by Nakedtruths: 6:47am On Nov 01, 2021
dirtydiva:
Akpa amu, what is bad from what he said? Learn to face the truth
Your brain that cannot process stupidity
Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by Commentor: 6:48am On Nov 01, 2021
Administration1:

If you choose to vote him, your choice but a bad choice for your generations

PDP youth, have you paid obeisance to Sheik Gumi today?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by Administration1: 6:50am On Nov 01, 2021
Commentor:

PDP youth, have you paid obeisance to Sheik Gumi today?
From your analysis you deduced that I am from the stables of PDP?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by elmodee7(m): 6:51am On Nov 01, 2021
Anambra will soon be a global distribution hub for hard drugs and illegal arms . NDLEA , Nigerian customs and DSS should remain focused.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by DeoGratias1(m): 6:51am On Nov 01, 2021
What security reasons?. This government does not want the progress of Igbo land that's all. If you are so much concerned about security, why conduct elections.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by Commentor: 6:52am On Nov 01, 2021
Administration1:

From your analysis you deduced that I am from the stables of PDP?

I know you are in the spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by fujirice: 7:19am On Nov 01, 2021
Administration1:
Playing politics with Development. As usual the State Government or Federal Government will be blamed, but this is just the doing of one person who feels he is doing the bidding of his master. May God punish all the Saboteurs of Progress and development. Mr. Obiano or the other Freedom Fighter, please cleanse your land of all these killings, else the Federal Might will be used to ruin your State
If flights will still be landing and taking off from war torn Maiduguri, then the FG have no reason whatsoever to withhold flights from landing and taking off from Anambra.
We all saw how Abuja-Kaduna railway was attacked yet see the speed the FG responded in repairing and commencing travels on that rail.
They should stop playing politics with our development!!! This is wrong and anyone supporting this nonsense is an evil person.
Security will not be an issue if this state was governed by APC.
What type of a country is this for goodness sake?!!! I am tired… tired….tired!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by NorthernersSuck: 7:22am On Nov 01, 2021
dirtydiva:
Akpa amu, what is bad from what he said? Learn to face the truth

Your name said a lot about you
Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by NorthernersSuck: 7:24am On Nov 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The Igbos are unarguably the most successful tribe in Nigeria

Umu chineke are on the rising side
Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by unmask: 7:29am On Nov 01, 2021
Administration1:
Playing politics with Development as usual. I pity some Stupids fellows who will chose to elect Tinubu over a a more youthful person. I still say it any youth that will stand either in front of me or someone I know and talk about Tinubu becoming President come 2023 will be stoned by stone garri I have been making since last week
I am not holding brief for Tinubu, but believing that voting a youth will solve our problems is a big fallacy. Vote the most competent person. The youths we have today grew up knowing nothing but corruption. I don't see them doing anything different at least not the ones with the Financial might or backing to enter a presidential race.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by perez100: 7:32am On Nov 01, 2021
According to them, one of the reasons for not opening the airport was security issue but they insist that the election that will cover the whole state must hold. However, opening of the Airport (just a size of a community) that can be easily covered and protected is a security problem. Nigeria, continue....

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by Gigadot1(m): 7:36am On Nov 01, 2021
the formula is don't allow them to grow, but they must grow

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by fujirice: 7:36am On Nov 01, 2021
This is exactly the type of nonsense that is making Igbos want to be on their own. You will not develop the region and now that they are developing it you are still frustrating them. Why won’t we seek our own independent states? It is actions like this from the FG that will make people like me to join the agitation for Biafra.
The wickedness is too much!!!
If you will not develop Igbo land, why block them from enjoying the one they did for themselves?
With all the killings, kidnappings, destruction of properties in Kaduna and other parts of the North, not to talk of the rampage being run by terrorists in these regions, Kaduna, Kano and Katsina airports are still fully functional.
You can’t beat a child and prevent it from crying.
Everyone must not join APC!!! Enemies of progress allow Anambra people and the good people of Nigeria to use the airport they built with their money and give them some breathing space. This suffering is enough!!!
Open their airport for them chineke akpo unu oku this new month!!!
Tufiakwa!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by Subsea101: 7:42am On Nov 01, 2021
I think its been given, or being withheld for reasons best known to politicians. The airport has met all standard requirements to the best of my knowledge

onumadu:
Meanwhile, has the airport been approved for flights by the NCAA?
That is THE question.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by Solatium(m): 7:48am On Nov 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Successful in terms of Wealth, education ,invention or Politics?
Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by Khaysee: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2021
All states deserves a working Airport transport by air should be cheap it’s shouldn’t be a luxury
No more bus for long distance it’s not healthy
Affordable quality men clothing 4K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by Solatium(m): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2021
Administration1:
Playing politics with Development as usual. I pity some Stupids fellows who will chose to elect Tinubu over a a more youthful person. I still say it any youth that will stand either in front of me or someone I know and talk about Tinubu becoming President come 2023 will be stoned by stone garri I have been making since last week

Wetin bring Tinubu come this mata now?
the man never even declare his ambition una don dey get headache,you sure say you go remain alive when Tinubu become president so?
Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by Masterclass32: 7:57am On Nov 01, 2021
fujirice:
This is exactly the type of nonsense that is making Igbos want to be on their own. You will not develop the region and now that they are developing it you are still frustrating them. Why won’t we seek our own independent states? It is actions like this from the FG that will make people like me to join the agitation for Biafra.
If you will not develop Igbo land, why block them from enjoying the one they did for themselves?
With all the killings, kidnappings, destruction of properties in Kaduna and other parts of the North, not to talk of the rampage being run by terrorists in these regions, Kaduna, Kano and Katsina airports are still fully functional.
Everyone must not join APC!!! Enemies of progress allow Anambra people and the good people of Nigeria to use the airport they built with their money and give them some breathing space. This suffering is enough!!!
Tufiakwa!!!

It's very painful.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:58am On Nov 01, 2021
udele1:
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, a cancer to igboland. Always working against the progress of Anambra and igboland.
Vulture!
Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:00am On Nov 01, 2021
udele1:

Who is hating igbo, if not igbo?
Egbe igwe piagbuo gi dia! Mpama!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by Lugianostar(m): 8:02am On Nov 01, 2021
Great partners in business??
Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2021
NorthernersSuck:

Your name said a lot about you
The name you see there says nothing about me
Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2021
Nakedtruths:

Your brain that cannot process stupidity
Stupidity dat is hereditary with you
Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by meccuno: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2021
Anything that would benefit Igbos always a problem for these Janajaweed terrorist !! grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by Daboomb: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2021
Dymaco:
The hate on igbos are just too much. Why citing security as an excuse?

Now you know how much these Northerners hate you, come election time, you will still vote for them, just to spite the Yorubas. undecided undecided

Ordinary completed Airport that has hosted many private flights, the Fulanis wont let you open.
Go and Vote Atiku, come 2023, shey una nor dey hear word.
grin
Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by koning: 8:23am On Nov 01, 2021
The Airport don dey turn to Film trick oooo.

Besides, the aviation minister or some high ranking Federal govt official like the VP is supposed to declare the airport open. Not Willy Obiano.

Let's be patient and get things in order.
Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by Daboomb: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2021
fujirice:
Tufiakwa!!!

You have spoken well, Nwanne.
But complaining without Action or doing the Wrong Action wont solve the problem.
If Buhari was not President, can this happen?
If Osinbajo was still "Acting" President, will he stop the Opening of the Airport?

The reason for those question is 2023: Where will the Igbos swing to?
Will Igbos swing their Vote to the same Northerners that are oppressing them left and right, that they are complaining about, just because they want to spite the Yorubas or would Igbos think "long term and strategic"?

The answer will determine how many more Igbo projects and effort will be destroyed, by these Juhadists in Power.
Our fate is in our Hands.
Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by MI6Surveillance: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2021
Envious bitter frustrated wawa clown, you just wish it is a film trick. Very soon Enugu airport will become a mere motorpark that it is. Anambra international airport has come to stay as the regional international gateway. So brace up. cheesy

[s]
koning:
The Airport don dey turn to Film trick oooo.Besides, the aviation minister or some high ranking Federal govt official like the VP is supposed to declare the airport open. Not Willy Obiano.Let's be patient and get things in order.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by Daboomb: 8:31am On Nov 01, 2021
fujirice:

If flights will still be landing and taking off from war torn Maiduguri, then the FG have no reason whatsoever to withhold flights from landing and taking off from Anambra.
We all saw how Abuja-Kaduna railway was attacked yet see the speed the FG responded in repairing and commencing travels on that rail.
They should stop playing politics with our development!!! This is wrong and anyone supporting this nonsense is an evil person.
Security will not be an issue if this state was governed by APC.
What type of a country is this for goodness sake?!!! I am tired… tired….tired!!!

You Southerners are too emotional.
You still think this is about APC Vs. PDP?
issokay.

FYI, this is Fulani (North) Vs. Igbos.
It wont matter whether PDP or APC is in Power, once the President is a Northerner, the Igbos will always be endangered and repressed.
Take that to the Bank and re-strategise.
undecided
Re: Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers by Gbagura: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Get a life kid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Australian Student Visa Process & Requiremnets Pls! / Van Runs Into A Valley Before Police Checkpoints In Abia State. Photos / Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.