Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

New Agriculture Networking Company With One Million Capacity Fish Ponds - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / New Agriculture Networking Company With One Million Capacity Fish Ponds (1163 Views)

This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) / Quality Galvanize Movable Fish Ponds / Tarpaulin Fish Pond Price List - Cost Of Different Sizes Of Mobile Fish Ponds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Agriculture Networking Company With One Million Capacity Fish Ponds by jomolu: 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
SETTING UP OR UPGRADING YOUR FISH POND, POULTRY PEN AND CROP PRODUCTION FARM LAND. LEVERAGING ON AGRICULTURAL NETWORKING COMPANY..
IF U'RE INTO FISH FARMING, CROP FARMING POULTRY, SNAIL REARING OR INTENDING FARMER
LEILMALL ARE READY TO TRAIN U AND GIVE U ALL THE SUPPORT U NEED.
THEY JUST FINISHED THE CONSTRUCTION OF 1 MILLION CAPACITY FISH PODS IN ABIA STATE WITH 100 CONCRETE PONDS AND STILL COUNTING..
U CAN ALSO GET HYBRID SEEDS
THESE ARE CERTIFIED CORN, TOMATO,AKRA SEEDS FROM ISREAL THAT ARE RESISTANCE TO DISEASES AND DROUGHTS,THAT GIVES U HIGH YIELD..
LEILMALL ALSO OFFER'S MEDICAL SERVICES.
THEY TREAT FABRIOD,CANCER AND OTHER DEADLY CONDITIONS WITH THE LATEST MEDICAL SYSTEM CALLED LAPROSCOPIC SURGERY WITHOUT PUTTING PATIENTS UNDER D KNIFES AT A VERY REDUCE PRICE HERE IN NIGERIA..
PLS GOOGLE DR IMRAN MUZAFFA
A RENOWNED LAPROSCOPIC SURGEON HE'S IN CHARGE OF MEDICAL TREATMENTS.

FOR MORE DETAILS ON HOW TO JOIN LEILMALL AGRICULTURE NETWORK
CALL/WHATSAPP
Address..84 ibidun street off cole str,Ojuelegba surulere Lagos.
JOHN OLOGUNDE
This company are into 3 major businesses
Agriculture, Medical and Technology..
Once u register with them,they give u some products like Hybrid seeds for planting or food supplement worth the value of the plan u register4...
They will train u in some farming techniques for u to get good results in farming and also offer u some medical treatment that u can in turn tell people that may need treatment..
They are Networking company and will require u to refer at least 2person to join the plan..
Your investment will be growing daily, weekly and monthly.

Re: New Agriculture Networking Company With One Million Capacity Fish Ponds by sessypgm(m): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
Alright sir,
Please if I registered now what is Agriculture product can I get? How many seed,what is the kg or the grams of the seed and the area it can cover.
Re: New Agriculture Networking Company With One Million Capacity Fish Ponds by letsfarmnigeria: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
To learn about catfish farming and see how catfish farm is operated pls watch this and don't forget to subscribe to our youtube channel letusfarm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsrpipEIb5I
Re: New Agriculture Networking Company With One Million Capacity Fish Ponds by EmekusBen: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wait✋✋ if you want $200 in the next 5 to 7 minute just from Watching YouTube Videos JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK BELLOW ��� simply Sign-Up (less than 30 Sec) and Thank me later…NO..TIME..TO..TALK.. TOOMUCH…See You At The Top Side

https://df-video.xyz/6460605804694194/ sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 USD Dollars Daily by watching the video here, so you too can .

Join Telegram Channel https:///Cryptojunkboy

Re: New Agriculture Networking Company With One Million Capacity Fish Ponds by ayosat(m): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2021
�����������
Great people....
*Now available for sale*

� *1500+ Clarias Juveniles (8 to 9cm) plus 5% morality plus 100 free juveniles��
� *1500 clarias Post Fingerlings (6 to 7cm) plus 5% morality 100 free fingerlings / juveniles��
*Strong
* Disease free
* Fast growing
* Affordable
*simply the Best

Hurry up while stock last!!
We deliver deliver anyway in Nigeria

For more detail call or chat me up (Ayosat) on *08035193433*

(1) (Reply)

132 Quali Ege/48 Chicken Egg Incubator / Cat Fishes For Sale In Owerri / Electric Bone Crushing Machine Can Grind Different Kinds Of Animal Bones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.