Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum (35506 Views)

Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With This Cute Pic / Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by itsdumebi(m): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
I think this should be the first pic of Davido's and his step mum hitting the net....
http://itsdumebi.com/photo-davido-step-mother/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by Missmossy(f): 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Yes! It should be their first pic being on net cool

7 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by Mimienudles(f): 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
Step mum looks more like his sister. Young and pretty

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by KingTom(m): 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mimienudles:
This geh, you can lie ehn! grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Beautiful woman
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by Sarimah(f): 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
she's pretty

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by Morhziez(m): 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
Pretty
Beatiful People Living Beatiful Life

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by iamrealdeji(m): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Na this one baba Deji Adeleke dey enjoy

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by iamrealdeji(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Some step mothers would have used magical powers to destroy the boy if they know he's going to be great,but the boy sees this woman as her own mom because the woman is good to him

10 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by sheabutter1: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
She's beautiful. Davido have been making his family famous. Just like DIAMOND.

Besides,

Have you heard of Shea butter. A Natural product. Good for the smoothness of Skins and healthy hair, treatment of stretch mark and control of dry skin. For your home delivery from our online store. Visit. : http:// www .konga.com/concepticalsheabutter 

Please rearrange the website by closing the space.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by ellahzy(f): 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Davido my................. wink
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nice pic.
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by achinaboy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
beatiful lady,but does not look as young as his sister,the lady looks fifty somthing
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
This geh, you can lie ehn! grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
SO?
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by Trendy247: 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
so who's dat woman looking at me?
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by njuwo(m): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
Missmossy:
Yes! It should be their first pic being on net cool
How una take know? E fit be true sha. Step mum wey dey give am carry soak for Ajegunle when he never identify him papa. She try for am, she worth the picture snapping with am, make them take more as gratuity.
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by ireneony(f): 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Wow nice! I want my unborn children to enjoy like this when they come in to the world.
Amen cheesy
Money is good, poverty is a bastard!
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by iiichidodo: 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nu way ima recognize this becaa de boy a rolling ina de benjamins dat wah mek de ooman fi shower im love...mi box im face ima habe de chance dat babylonian dawta.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by ekel101: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bible isnt wrong, behind every successful man is a blessed woman eating his money.

Instead of hating pray to be blessed.
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by Pholayemi(f): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mimienudles:
she dsnt look anytin lik his sis. Ds woman is old
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by chelseabmw(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Op you should be ashamed of urself

This is not davido's step mum

She is Shinarambo's mum

You guys just like carrying cheap rumours

For This fake news to make FP, I'm highly disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by Tic4tac(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Yes true
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nice
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by anonym0us: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
I guess after this I should drink acid?
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by chingydaboss(m): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
Same as u
Sarimah:
she's pretty
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by Whizzdom(m): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
She is so So-fish-ticated grin grin grin
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by seedorfg(m): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
issssoryt, what of her stepmumu
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by LesbianBoy(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
OP how do u know its davido's step mother? Thats how you guys spread rumours up and down.........Nonsense! Thats sina rambo and B red's mother!
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by kowema(f): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Some step mothers would have used magical powers to destroy the boy if they know he's going to be great,but the boy sees this woman as her own mom because the woman is good to him

Uncle wia u der?
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by msmon(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Cool

Gov. Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Beautiful Second Wife (See Photos)
www.nairaland.com/2144374/see-how-gov-fasholas-uncle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... / Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" / US Rapper Busta Rhymes falls off stage, sustains head injury (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.