Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth (13891 Views)

Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV / 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by EBMedia: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2021
A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth - Pastor Eno Jerry (Photo, Video)

A Nigerian clergywoman, Pastor Eno Jerry, has said that the role of any woman in a man's life is to help in increase his wealth, IgbereTV reports.

Speaking during a sermon, Pastor Eno said that the least a man should ever be in life should be the way a woman met him. According to her, a woman's presence should increase a man.

In her words;

''When a woman enters the home of a man, her role is to increase his wealth. Its's a foolish one that lessens his wealth.

A foolish woman lessens his wealth but a wise woman builds the wealth of her husband through wisdom. So any man you meet, any man you enter into his life, even if you are in a relationship, the least he can ever be is the least you met him''

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzWRYT9ENJ4

https://igberetvnews.com/1404919/womans-role-husbands-house-increase-wealth-pastor-eno-jerry-photo-video/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by Davash222(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
I want to believe she's not talking to Nigerian girls.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
So What is wrong with a woman building her own wealth? Why must it be her husband's wealth that she should build?. By the way, why is this pastor flaunting that set of teeth?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by Dtruthspeaker: 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:
I want to believe she's not talking to Nigerian girls.

grin

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by Sanchez01: 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
So What is wrong with a woman building her own wealth? Why must it be her husband's wealth that she should build?. By the way, why is this pastor flaunting that set of teeth?
Not sure you really understand God's standard and definition of marriage. There is no 'I' in God's standard for marriage. The man's property is for the two and the woman's property is for the two as well. Marriage isn't by standard, a partnership. A man is designed to be a provider while a woman is designed to be a nurturer. The ability to increase the resources in the home is not given to the man but the woman. Prov 14:1 confirms this.

The idea behind 'his own wealth' and 'her own wealth' falls short of the real scope of marriage and it somehow gives an idea into why most marriages flop. Everyone has their own standard today; all of which frustrates leaving and cleaving and two being a flesh.

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by Sirheny007(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
Most Nigerian women will be inclined to disagree with you.

There's a reason we call them "oriaku".
cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by dynicks(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
People you won't find on this WhatsApp group :

Will u sub for me sisters......
Pls come and take me out beggars......
Urgent 2k bandits.......
Awon feminists that hide to collect preek.....
Buy for me na choristers......
Sick mothers to treat association......

I don try to teach one idiot how to at least hold crypto for the future. Transfer 50k ethereum and 50k btc last year from million money wey I cashout give the monkey, Only for me to check d banny wallet one week later see say she don sell everything come dey shine teeth.

How she take sell am still shock me. Person wey no know anything about crypto. Fear women.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by SILVERLINES: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
cheesy
Biko loud it make dis slay queens hear from the other end

1 Like

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by Jalaw: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
Pastor Eno, the wife of Bishop Eno that shot his girlfriend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by aragon4realz(m): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
but ladies these days dont want to help a man increase his wealth rather they are there to bring him down ,making demands as if it's their right, holy ghost fire to any lazy woman that want to tie a man down cos he has money, quote me and get banned immediately

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by kenzysmith: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nowadays Nigerian girls are now making their potential fiancée poorer God bless our mothers

Na try your luck all of us they at the moment grin

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by Aforxzy(f): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
More like the wealth manager.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by AxeofGod(m): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
A certain group of people will not like this. Let me not mention their gender.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
plssssssssssssss help us tell them oooo cos women of nowadays are wealth destroyer

1 Like

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by hashtagged(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
It seems a woman building her own wealth is not common in Nigeria, most of you guys are leaches

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by HayB100(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Urgent 2k don spoil many shows and self entitlement mentality

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by LordReed(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Na so dem go begin dey set people up for accusation of witchcraft. Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by marcusaurelio(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
your husband’s wealth is yours that’s if you are legally married to him but if you snatch him then karma won’t allow you enjoy the wealth

1 Like

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by InvestorRicky(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
I really don't know why this pastors keeps preaching wealth instead of holiness. The church was supposed to be a place for Christian religious studies not a house to amass wealth! What else does she do to earn money apart from extorting gullible Nigerians?
A wife is supposed to be a companion whose contribution to husband is diversed & not restricted to creating wealth(increasing his wealth is not even paramount). So if a man loses his source of income after marriage he should divorce his wife even if she's not responsible?

Clearly her only contribution to d husband is d monies stolen from d church & s*x. A jobless woman talking trash because alot of people mistakes d words in d bible.

Let her preach for free & she will only have s*x 2 offer her husband.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by Lemmy123(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
I'm still wondering how some people ended up being pastors... For goodness sake!
You should be solely responsible for increasing your wealth and not bank on a woman
She could be a support system but not to be laden with the responsibility of increasing your wealth (if you ever were)

In an economy like nigeria's, you're not even talking about riches, you're mentioning wealth... Kontunu

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by Mapgan: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
#fact

Quote me and die
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by PerseDew(f): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
This is just gaslighting. It is simply the role of the couple to increase wealth and in a case where the woman willingly chose to man just the home front in agreement with the man (of which there is nothing wrong in that) or is forced to do so (everything is wrong here) it is the man's job.

Why can't they just use the same energy and preach on the role of the government in creating jobs and a favourable economy for its citizens? So that things can easily work out for everyone or at least the majority. Well they know if this country has favourable living and working conditions, they would struggle to get an audience.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by Fuckthamods: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
True!
Most of these naija women are only there eat your wealth instead of helping the man grow. They don't care to know what the man went through to get to the level he's at now.. They all want rich man to provide their needs while the only thing most of them offer is their smelly poosay.
Well i don't really blame them, most men are foolish and that's why it happens.
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by tihamu: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
And to give him peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by olaszydaruma(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
This is a true ise word from a virtuous woman.

Off topic: I'm seriously dying in silence as I'm in a state of confusion and depressionembarassed
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by BelovedofLord: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
PERFECTLY & APTLY, uttered by her!
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by bukatyne(f): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
Mummy wa, for starters, there is nothing like 'husband's house' or 'husbands wealth' if the two really cleaved to become one.

Going by the principle that 'one would chase a thousand and two would chase ten thousand', she is correct.

I will reword to say 'the least anyone should be is the way their spouse met them.' kiss

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between SOUL & SPIRIT? / I Want To Get Committed To A Church / Bible Verses For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.