Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,137 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1064832 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ireneayeni: 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
Thanks a lot for your response, I appreciate
Allegory:

IOM and Qlife are two places you can do medicals, the appointments are usually booked for up to 5 weeks ahead so the earlier you book the better. Since you’ve gotten ITA you should book asap. You can book on their websites.

I’m not sure you’re allowed to claim points for FSW using your mom’s uncle, please read well on the topic b4 you proceed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ireneayeni: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hello Everyone, please I have some questions. Thanks for the response so far on my Previous question.

@GraciousWords and all the gurus in the house. Please I am providing all necessary docs Post ITA

Under Education Section: Am I to provide only ECA Report or Am
I required to still include my Bsc certificate gotten from my Institution

For Employment section: Am I required to submit only a reference and payslip OR am I to also Include my Resume and offer letter for my Current Job. Although I have Only worked in one organisation

Another question I have is that, How many months Payslip am I to Include on the Employment Records.

Your response will be really appreciated all. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
ireneayeni:
Hello Everyone, please I have some questions. Thanks for the response so far on my Previous question.
@GraciousWords and all the gurus in the house. Please I am providing all necessary docs Post ITA
Under Education Section: Am I to provide only ECA Report or Am I required to still include my Bsc certificate gotten from my Institution
For Employment section: Am I required to submit only a reference and payslip OR am I to also Include my Resume and offer letter for my Current Job. Although I have Only worked in one organisation
Another question I have is that, How many months Payslip am I to Include on the Employment Records.

Hi
1. Include the certificate as well
2. This is my advice; If your company has a detailed online presence, submit just the reference letter in IRCC format. Otherwise, submit the reference letter and 6months payslips
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
ireneayeni:

Under Education Section: Am I to provide only ECA Report or Am
I required to still include my Bsc certificate gotten from my Institution

Read the "submitting your eAPR" section of page 1 and verify that you have included everything in the checklists there.

*EDUCATION: IELTS, TEF, ECA, MSc, BSc
*EMPLOYMENT: Reference letter with all the things IRCC asked for especially job duties. For payslips - your call how many months payslips you want to include.
*If you are PNP include Schedule 4 to be found here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides.html

IRCC does not ask for Resume or Offer letter as far as I know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oluwamitomisin: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
oluwamitomisin:
Almost 2 years after AOR, i got email from IRCC that I need to take medical examination and sent form IMM1017E.

Anyone have an idea what this could be about? Asking as this doesn't look like I'm being asked to retake all medicals tests previously done.
Thanks!

Hello all,

There had been some significant delays in retaking my medicals. Please can anyone help with info on how to know where/who is my IRCC officer? How can this office/person be contacted too.
I did use a Webform last week to announce this delay, but not sure if that is sufficient.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
PanicButton:
Hello everyone,

For those trying to reach IRCC, here is a post I came across and since it worked for me, it could work for someone too. I got connected at once after trying it. Please make sure your V.O is not outside Canada before calling them for enquiries on your application. Enjoy!

How to call IRCC within a min.

Go to ur play store or Apple store, download an app called Viber. After confirming it, dial +1-800-267-6788

Calling hrs is between 8am and 4pm which is 12noon to 8pm Nigeria time at the moment.

They operate in such a way that before there client support can receive calls, it must be exactly 8am

So you'll call them like 3 mins to that 8am

When you call, you'll first press 1 to select English

You'll press 2 to be connected to IRCC and this period, they'll tell you that client support department is closed but never mind.... Continue

After that you'll be asked to press 1 to provide your UCI but press 2 that you don't have

It doesn't affect anything because once they pick you'll still provide your UCI again and you need not to waste time providing it again thereby taking more time you are spending on the call

So this period, you'll be asked to choose number again, you can take style to waste time by listening to the options so that the time would be like 1 min to 12noon. Your phone time

The next number you'll choose is after pressing 2 that you don't have UCI is 3

After that, the next number you'll press is 2

Then the last number to direct you to the agent is 0, the moment your time changes to 12 noon exactly, press 0

Infact, the call won't spend 5 seconds before an agent will pick

If you missed this time, you can try it later but what they'll tell you is that there are plenty people on queue. You have to call back later and if you are lucky to be connected, get ready to wait for as long as 1hr if at all an agent picks it

oluwamitomisin:

Hello all,

There had been some significant delays in retaking my medicals. Please can anyone help with info on how to know where/who is my IRCC officer? How can this office/person be contacted too.
I did use a Webform last week to announce this delay, but not sure if that is sufficient.
You can know your VO by calling to ask

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by summerB: 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hi guys

Please, I just registered for express entry, for migrating to Canada �� . For evaluating my degree on wes which option should I choose ? immigration or work
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oluwamitomisin: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
Allegory:

You can know your VO by calling to ask

Thanks for the repost too. But that method seems difficult sha. Will see if i can try it, though I don't understand some steps

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by wickedbandit007: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
Did medicals at IOM on Monday, it was sent to the embassy by Friday but it hasn’t been updated on my application and my 30 day deadline passes today. Do I need to fill out a web form?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by rawe45: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
Good evening all
Do I need to attach visa stamps on expired passport to my application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jjohndoe83: 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
CountVersailles:

Wake up! It's a public forum
What is the correlation between pissing your unsolicited opinion over people's experience and this being a public forum. Is that an excuse to be a jerk in your commentary?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CountVersailles(f): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
jjohndoe83:

What is the correlation between pissing your unsolicited opinion over people's experience and this being a public forum. Is that an excuse to be a jerk in your commentary?
cheesy cheesy okay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by depair: 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
wickedbandit007:
Did medicals at IOM on Monday, it was sent to the embassy by Friday but it hasn’t been updated on my application and my 30 day deadline passes today. Do I need to fill out a web form?

Hello how did you know it has been sent cos i did that same day and till now i dont know if it has been sent or not as there are no changes in my profile

is there an email i can send a mail to for expedited action

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Francieuche: 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
Lord pls give me and all people waiting for ITA an Easter gift of a Draw..my ielts expires in June. Show use mercy please

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Francieuche: 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
Lord pls give me and all people waiting for ITA an Easter gift of a Draw..my ielts expires in June. Show us mercy please

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by wickedbandit007: 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
depair:

Hello how did you know it has been sent cos i did that same day and till now i dont know if it has been sent or not as there are no changes in my profile

is there an email i can send a mail to for expedited action

IOM sent me a text that it’s been sent to the embassy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 2:01am On Apr 04, 2022
Amen. Thank you. We are hopeful.

Francieuche:
Lord pls give me and all people waiting for ITA an Easter gift of a Draw..my ielts expires in June. Show use mercy please

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by clow(m): 3:35am On Apr 04, 2022
Hello
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by clow(m): 3:36am On Apr 04, 2022
Hello All,
On my profile The "Reviewing additional documents" part after submitting ADR, has changed from "Your documents have been uploaded, to "We are reviewing your documents" and now to "N/A"., all in the space of 15 days. Please any idea what this means?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by sayoberry(f): 6:10am On Apr 04, 2022
clow:
Hello All,
On my profile The "Reviewing additional documents" part after submitting ADR, has changed from "Your documents have been uploaded, to "We are reviewing your documents" and now to "N/A"., all in the space of 15 days. Please any idea what this means?

It means non applicable which means that the visa officer has reviewed/checked your Documents.
Expect ppr soon.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aibisoye0: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2022
If based in Nigeria, Have you emailed Qlife and IOM with your Remed letter from IRCC?? If you do they will provide you with a date before the deadline date stated on your letter.
oluwamitomisin:

Hello all,

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2022
oluwamitomisin:

Hello all,

Best bet is to call to get ircc but so long as you do it before the 30days is up, no need to panic. Just send your emedical sheet via webform

To get an appointment, send your ircc request to both qlife and iom requesting for a closer date

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 9:58am On Apr 04, 2022
[s]Just seeing this, i'll call them this morning for confirmation. Qlife just slow sad sad
[/s]
Edit: Just Called and they confirmed sent on the 1st.
ChiefVal:

Spoke to them today and they said it’s been sent. Also the medicals section on my application changed back to “we have requested a medical examination” . You can check with them if they’ve submitted yours too

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aibisoye0: 9:58am On Apr 04, 2022
wickedbandit007:

Wait till end of day Monday, When mine was updated i got a GU without any change and the following day it was passed and PPR came the next. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 10:00am On Apr 04, 2022
You can upload via webform here https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application but also don't panic as you've done it before the 30 day deadline.

wickedbandit007:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chiada(f): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2022
Good morning,
Please ehh, is it mandatory one must submit the forms and certificate mentioned in items 2 and 3 alongside the eAPR or one should wait till it is requested for?

Please can you help me with a link to getting the Schedule A and Schedule 4, let me see what it looks like and get my self acquainted with it.

Can you please assist me with the sample of the content of the LOE you mentioned in item 3.

Thanks and God bless.

I am working on my eAPR now and reading some past post so that I can do things better

I took note of the following

1. ECA, IELTS - There is no separate placeholder for IELTS and WES. So you can upload IELTS and WES along with educational documents.
2. Though Schedule A is not asked for when submitting eAPR, later you will be requested to submit Schedule A.
3. Provincial Nominees(PNP) - If you are a provincial nominee would suggest you to submit copy of nominaton certificate and Schedule 4 (IMM0008_4E) upfront along with LOE. Though these are not asked for when submitting eAPR, later you will be requested to submit Schedule 4.

Are the following notes still valid and what do we advice now ?
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by wickedbandit007: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2022
Dimple10:
You can upload via webform here https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application but also don't panic as you've done it before the 30 day deadline.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by wickedbandit007: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2022
Aibisoye0:

Wait till end of day Monday, When mine was updated i got a GU without any change and the following day it was passed and PPR came the next. Good luck

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by navidennis: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hello guys, earlier this year I moved to a new address, I want to know if this would have an effect on my application as I am about filling my schedule A Form. The old last address is different from the new one. Should I update the new address on my application? Does it affect my application if I fill my current address. Please I need answers asap. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TheLee(f): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
navidennis:
Hello guys, earlier this year I moved to a new address, I want to know if this would have an effect on my application as I am about filling my schedule A Form. The old last address is different from the new one. Should I update the new address on my application? Does it affect my application if I fill my current address. Please I need answers asap. Thanks

Between the time I applied in 2020 and when I was asked to fill a schedule A(last month), I’d lived at 4 different addresses, thanks to my job. Just fill everything in. Put it. Change of address has no negative effect on your application as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by stvide: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Good morning ,
Can you or anyone help resend this hand book, am trying to prepare for my G test. Thanks
oyemaiya:
Congrats to everyone who has gotten their PPR and COPR. Please note the following.

Driving is not a luxury in �� Canada, it is a double necessity. So before you leave Naija, get your International Drivers license, it will help for your first 3 months or till you are able to get your drivers licence here.

Also get the drivers test handbook, begin to study it just like you did for IELT (I have attached a copy here for you). All those our driving in naija no be am. There are apps in your app store to also help you.

When you arrive / land Canada, you should write the test and once you are successful (score 25 out of 30). You will be eligible for a learners license or permit. With this permit you will be able to drive (with a full license holder seated beside you while driving). Also you will be able to exchange your Nigerian driver license (make sure it is not fake) and be giving the privilege of applying for a full licence. In Alberta it is called class 5 Advance and Ontario it is called G.

Passing the road test is not often Child’s play. But you can pass both knowledge test and road test once. (To God be praised, I did).

For those in Alberta and around Calgary, I will be willing to help you pass the road test, you can get in touch.

For others I wish you the best

So hope this is helpful

God bless you.
Remember Jesus is Lord,
He does forgives and still saves the baddest or worst of sinners

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by iwinosajack: 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Afolavid:

Sometimes, we Nigerians overdo things, even when we chicken, we chicken out amazingly, that explains why we rarely see JR from Nigerians even when we've submitted the near perfect applications.

Well, I was expecting comments like this but to set things straight... There's nothing wrong or worth hiding about the program, this is a legitimate program and it is a course waiver for onward progression, it has to do with waiving courses that has already been written in your previous degree (Bsc) in relation to the diploma being awarded (ND). If you meet all waiver requirements, you'll be issued the diploma for a progressive admission into the HND program, hence why is called preHND program. If you don't meet all waiver requirements, you'll be given list of courses you're to take, which you then decide to take or not to take. And the breakdown of the payment includes ND1, ND2 tuition fees, etc which you and every other student pays. So how is the program trying to game/bypass the system.?

I think y'all should read on course waivers, all educational institutions offer it one way or the other. When I wrote the school, got all the details and got to know the program is legit, I was surprised why most people don't know about it earlier, it's all because of comments like this, jumping into conclusions about things without making any research. I just shared a legit and vital information for free. It'll be very useful for some people and those that doesn't find it useful. Sorry ooh!

Actually, you're wrong & this is illegal ( just wait & see what the relevant bodies eg WES will do once they find out what the school is doing). There is a max to the number of courses/credits a school can waive and there is a min number of credits a student must earn before a certificate can be awarded.

Even if a candidate already has a degree in say business mgmt and they wanna enrol in ND business mgmt, Schools can not just collect fees, waive 100% credits & award certificates. What the school could do in this situation is to waive like 50% credits & make the candidate to sit one or two semesters before awarding diploma certificate or give the candidate direct admission into HND without awarding diploma certificate.

So if the school does 100% waiver and issues diploma certificate without the student sitting for any exam how does it generate transcripts for evaluation? They have to make up some figures i guess.

The school is just preying on desperate/unsuspecting people to make some easy cash.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (635) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: Funky123(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.