Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1084323 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (640) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EngrKemp: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
Profgordons:

Not at all, the point is that it was hard to understand your question. I want to assume you have a career (Electrical Engineer) but have worked in various capacities so you seek what profile will improve your chances for a PR, am I right?

Sure .very right
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
spongebob0006:
Good afternoon,
Please does anyone know how I can use a third party like ETX to apply for transcript from my school and send to IQAS for evaluation?
I know ETX works with WES but not sure of IQAS, why not send your transcript directly. I used ETX for WES and it was zero advantage.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
Fendy34:

Oh I did. Then I submitted my bank statement of my salary account which also had a fair balance .

I sent you a dm, please check.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Awesomemama: 12:17am On Mar 05, 2023
Can someone please give me more information on how PNP works? Or kindly point me in the right direction to get more information on it, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bilingualism: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2023
Awesomemama:
Can someone please give me more information on how PNP works? Or kindly point me in the right direction to get more information on it, thanks
For Manitoba pnp
Based on the last draw to live in Winnipeg you will have a family in Winnipeg , a master and French as an addition to your Ielts as this will give u exactly 600 which was the cut off the last pnp for Winnipeg

To be able to reside outside Winnipeg (Brandon etc ) you should have msc and family in the location outside Winnipeg.
Note that this is for outlanders o
You have to create a profile for your expression of interest on their website. Although before now their score were not this high but this high score can be attributed to the high score in FSW pool (my thought though)

Then sasketchewan your education should be same as your work experience and also the noc choosen should be one of the noc in the in demand noc
You have to create a profile on the website

New Brunswick also does a French draw as well, they also do draws for those who have job offer. You have to create a profile on their website

Ontario does tech draw and French draw. They also have some noc they invite as well but they pick from the pool of fsw

Alberta also picks from the pool of fsw.

The demand for japa is on the increase so one need to really be strategically positioned . People have very high score and are waiting. I pray we all smile last last

๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

If I get more info I will update here

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by fabmo: 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
ROTTWEILER007:
please how were you able to resolve this?
I got someone number in the office in Abu, paid for courier and stuff.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ganie(m): 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
Bilingualism:

For Manitoba pnp
Based on the last draw to live in Winnipeg you will have a family in Winnipeg , a master and French as an addition to your Ielts as this will give u exactly 600 which was the cut off the last pnp for Winnipeg

To be able to reside Winnipeg (Brandon etc ) you should have msc and family in the location outside Winnipeg.
You have to create a profile for your expression of interest on their website. Although before now their score were not this high but this high score can be attributed to the high score in FSW pool (my thought though)

Then sasketchewan your education should be same as your work experience and also the noc choosen should be one of the noc in the in demand noc

New Brunswick also does a French draw as well, they also do draws for those who have job offer. You have to create a profile on their website

Ontario does tech draw and French draw. They also have some noc they invite as well but they pick from the pool of fsw

The demand for japa is on the increase so one need to really be strategically positioned . People have very high score and are waiting. I pray we all smile last last

๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Can you please clarify that of Manitoba, especially the first paragraph. Do you mean a BSC holder don't stand a chance?
๐Ÿฅ‚
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
ganie:

Can you please clarify that of Manitoba, especially the first paragraph. Do you mean a BSC holder don't stand a chance?
๐Ÿฅ‚
Go to their website and read up.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
No joy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chiuchendu: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hi,
Is there a current page for PNP? The one i am finding in my search closed in 2020. Any new links or pages? Thanks alot.

Bilingualism:

For Manitoba pnp

To be able to reside Winnipeg (Brandon etc ) you should have msc and family in the location outside Winnipeg.

๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
chiuchendu:
Hi,
Is there a current page for PNP? The one i am finding in my search closed in 2020. Any new links or pages? Thanks alot.

Awesomemama:

Try page 1 FAQ 8.

Some PNPs are related to EE, some are not. The ones that are EE related give 600 extra CRS points. FAQ 8 has the link to each province's website for further research.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bilingualism: 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
ganie:

๐Ÿฅ‚

They used to before now when there score was low

But now ehh bros or sis , for almost two years they didnโ€™t do any draw not until last year December they had one with cut off of 600
And for u to have 600 as an Outland you must have a family in Winnipeg, msc and French

Or u have 625 which means u have a family outside Winnipeg and msc

But this is not to discourage anyone though

I would rather encourage anyone looking for pnp to create profile in all provinces and wait . We never can tell . A draw might be conducted with just your noc in demand and u will be fortunate to get one.

Like I said their draws score might be attributed to the high express entry score, a lot of student schooling in canada now earning point for Canadian degree or Ukraine ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ \ Russia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ crisis causing lot of asylum application processing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bilingualism: 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
aestake:

Go to their website and read up.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bilingualism: 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
chiuchendu:
Hi,

People were abusing the pnp thread hence the closure. You have to go to each province website and read up their criteriaโ€™s or look for telegram group to join but I donโ€™t know of any though

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
how much do i need For Canada express entry if I'm single? I'm talking about proof of funds. Can anyone quote this amount in naira And dollars
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Latana:
how much do i need For Canada express entry if I'm single? I'm talking about proof of funds. Can anyone quote this amount in naira And dollars
Every information you need is on page one.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Awesomemama: 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Thanks bilingualism and GraciousWords
I appreciate your inputs.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ganie(m): 12:56am On Mar 06, 2023
Bilingualism:

They used to before now when there score was low

But now ehh bros or sis , for almost two years they didnโ€™t do any draw not until last year December they had one with cut off of 600
And for u to have 600 as an Outland you must have a family in Winnipeg, msc and French

Or u have 625 which means u have a family outside Winnipeg and msc

But this is not to discourage anyone though

I would rather encourage anyone looking for pnp to create profile in all provinces and wait . We never can tell . A draw might be conducted with just your noc in demand and u will be fortunate to get one.

Like I said their draws score might be attributed to the high express entry score, a lot of student schooling in canada now earning point for Canadian degree or Ukraine ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ \ Russia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ crisis causing lot of asylum application processing.

I had to check their website and it doesn't corroborate with this.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 1:11am On Mar 06, 2023
ganie:

https://immigratemanitoba.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/mpnp-expression-of-interest-ranking-points-grid.pdf this is the current scores grid they use. The one you posted is the old grid. The scores do come down sometimes. But based on the last draw he was talking about. You need to have extra like he said to meet up .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bilingualism: 5:50am On Mar 06, 2023
ganie:

Okayโ€ฆ. Apply now๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bilingualism: 5:53am On Mar 06, 2023
ednut1:
https://immigratemanitoba.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/mpnp-expression-of-interest-ranking-points-grid.pdf this is the current scores grid they use. The one you posted is the old grid. The scores do come down sometimes. But based on the last draw he was talking about. You need to have extra like he said to meet up .
After saying all, I went ahead to say he should create profile and we never can tell what happens he might be lucky.
FSW EE says ielts band 6. Before now it might be possible to be nominated with band 6 but now, u will just be swimming in the pool.

@ednut thank you ๐Ÿ™

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 5:55am On Mar 06, 2023
Bilingualism:

After saying all, I went ahead to say he should create profile and we never can tell what happens he might be lucky.

@ednut thank you for saving me o. I don close mouth ๐Ÿ‘„
This mouth is open

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bilingualism: 5:59am On Mar 06, 2023
Profgordons:
This mouth is open
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by saskatoonguy: 7:21am On Mar 06, 2023
She is a Registered Nurse, Practicing for over 20years as Nurse.

She has RN certificate, BnSc (Bachelor of Nursing certificate) and Masters in Public health.

She has a good IELTS result.

Question:

1. Can she move to Canada through PNP as a Nurse?.

2. What's her chances?

3. Which of the certificates should she Evaluate through WES?.

Thanks you guys in anticipation for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DOMINO001: 8:03am On Mar 06, 2023
Good morning guys.
I want to start this process.
I am an optometrist, just concluded my nysc. I have few questions;

1. Is there any special platform to evaluate my OD degree or can I use wes. I have already created a profile with wes?

2. Can my nysc and internship be used as work experience?

3. The last, is there any province that demands for optometrists, I have tried registering with saskatchewan, but the 31111 noc is not in demand there?

Please guys put me through esp no1. I have gone through page 1. I need more light...

I have started preparing for my ielts.
Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Awesomemama: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2023
ednut1:

Thanks for sharing
Does spouse add entra points to the primary applicant for this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2023
DOMINO001:
Good morning guys.
I want to start this process.
I am an optometrist, just concluded my nysc. I have few questions;

1. Is there any special platform to evaluate my OD degree or can I use wes. I have already created a profile with wes?

2. Can my nysc and internship be used as work experience?

3. The last, is there any province that demands for optometrists, I have tried registering with saskatchewan, but the 31111 noc is not in demand there?

Please guys put me through esp no1. I have gone through page 1. I need more light...

I have started preparing for my ielts.
Thanks in anticipation.

1. There is no special ECA body for Optometrists, as far as I know.
You should be able to use WES or any of the others BUT Optometry is seen by IRCC as a professional degree so search extensively on NL and see which ECA body people have used in the past and got professional degree evaluation. This person says they used WES: https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/594#82313749

Only physicians - 2016 NOC 3111 & 3112 (2021 NOC 31101 and 31102) are required to use MCC.
3111 (2016 NOC for Physicians) and 31111 (2021 NOC for Optometrists) can easily be mixed up.

2. Please see page 1 FAQ 2

3. Please see page 1 FAQ 8

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DOMINO001: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2023
GraciousWords:

1. There is no special ECA body for Optometrists, as far as I know.
You should be able to use WES or any of the others BUT Optometry is seen by IRCC as a professional degree so search extensively on NL and see which ECA body people have used in the past and got professional degree evaluation. This person says they used WES: https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/594#82313749

Only physicians - 2016 NOC 3111 & 3112 (2021 NOC 31101 and 31102) are required to use MCC.
3111 (2016 NOC for Physicians) and 31111 (2021 NOC for Optometrists) can easily be mixed up.

2. Please see page 1 FAQ 2

3. Please see page 1 FAQ 8
Thank you so much for your response. Let me go through it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
saskatoonguy:
She is a Registered Nurse, Practicing for over 20years as Nurse.

She has RN certificate, BnSc (Bachelor of Nursing certificate) and Masters in Public health.

She has a good IELTS result.

Question:

1. Can she move to Canada through PNP as a Nurse?.

2. What's her chances?

3. Which of the certificates should she Evaluate through WES?.

Thanks you guys in anticipation for your response
1. Yes if she gets nominated from the pool or qualifies for the pnp any province.
2. No one knows
3 . With wes she needs to evaluate the masters, but as a nurse she may need to evaluate the nursing degrees too for assessment in the province or pnp requirements ( e.g sask pnp).

Why not try UK its somehow straightforward for nurses

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Savagethe21st(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hello future Canadians, please can anyone help me with a IELTS write samples band 8 or 7
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jenykech: 12:32am On Mar 07, 2023
You can check E2IELTS on YouTube, especially Jayโ€™s writing tutorials. There are also samples there
Savagethe21st:
Hello future Canadians, please can anyone help me with a IELTS write samples band 8 or 7

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (640) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: Itisdoable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.