Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,334 members, 7,853,505 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1092245 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
ciwi:

Sounds like they wanna brag to us about their scores, to be honest
I tell you. Chasing clout or sth.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Piekna3: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
ciwi:

aestake:

I tell you. Chasing clout or sth.

Quite sad to see the hate from you both, I thought this thread was about being your brother’s keeper but apparently I’m wrong 🙃 it’s all good.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Piekna3:

Quite sad to see the hate from you both, I thought this thread was about being your brother’s keeper but apparently I’m wrong 🙃 it’s all good.
Go and remark in peace. Hatred for your immigration?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by omotola90(m): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
greenverte:
Hi all,
Update on financial institutions you can use for you PR application.
I could remember disturbing someone who used piggyvest and was successful, I used Branch International services (Branch loan app) and got my PR application approved.
The investment interest rate (20% per annum) was far better than the regular banking institutions interest rates.
I can attest to this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cutebear: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Hello, my PPR letter also didn't come with the height and eye colour chart, but luckily, my sister sent a screenshot of the one from her letter so that's what I printed. You can use the one I just attached. It's generic and not specific to a person
Miide2:
Hi guys is there any link to the height and eye color declaration form that we need to submit ?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Llaye: 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
Na wa oo. I’m surprised that people are oppressed by IELTS scores of others posted here.

@piekna3, you don’t need a remark. Because with a 7.5 score, you have the maximum points possible for that section. The CRS calculator groups 7.5 - 9 together for Writing. I hope this helps.

Piekna3:

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jasperonyx: 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Piekna3:
Hey everyone, I just got the results for my IELTS

Listening 9
Reading 8
Writing 7.5
Speaking 8

I already have my ECA completed and I’m wondering if I should apply for a remark of my writing section before creating an EE account. Would this be necessary?
Haha,bro,you don't need to waste your 27k, you already got the maximum points needed. Increasing your writing will add nothing.
Just go ahead and create your profile.
Goodluck.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ciwi: 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Piekna3:

Please nobody has time to hate on you. What exactly is the question about remarking for? U have maxed out already so why are you remarking? And please don’t say you are not aware cos knowing the required scores and bands is one of the first things before even sitting for the exam. P.S the ppl you’re claiming that are hating on you already have ITA and PPR

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Piekna3: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
Llaye:
Na wa oo. I’m surprised that people are oppressed by IELTS scores of others posted here.

@piekna3, you don’t need a remark. Because with a 7.5 score, you have the maximum points possible for that section. The CRS calculator groups 7.5 - 9 together for Writing. I hope this helps.

jasperonyx:
Haha,bro,you don't need to waste your 27k, you already got the maximum points needed. Increasing your writing will add nothing.
Just go ahead and create your profile.
Goodluck.

Thank you both so much, I tried searching the thread but I wasn’t sure so I decided to ask. I really appreciate 🙏🏾

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
Piekna3:

Listening 9
Reading 8
Writing 7.5
Speaking 8

I already have my ECA completed and I’m wondering if I should apply for a remark of my writing section before creating an EE account. Would this be necessary?
its not hatred . Seems like they saw through your real intention which may be show off. 🤣🤣. You wrote ielts without knowing scores required or simulating. 🤥🤥

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Piekna3: 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
I wanted to ignore but decided I cannot be bullied to silence. If I’m not sure of something and come out to ask, you can think of it as whatever but I will make sure I ask until I get the guidance I need. If you cannot assist, take several seats and avoid my post. Bye 😌😊

ednut1:
its not hatred . Seems like they saw through your real intention which may be show off. 🤣🤣. You wrote ielts without knowing scores required or simulating. 🤥🤥

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
ciwi:

Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Staness: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Congratulations o jare. Could you please share the resources you used? Thanks.
Piekna3:
I wanted to ignore but decided I cannot be bullied to silence. If I’m not sure of something and come out to ask, you can think of it as whatever but I will make sure I ask until I get the guidance I need. If you cannot assist, take several seats and avoid my post. Bye 😌😊

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Piekna3: 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
Staness:
Congratulations o jare. Could you please share the resources you used? Thanks.

Thank you

IELTS Liz
E2 IELTS, I did their mock exam as well

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
ednut1:

Boss, some truly don’t know. I knew I had seen 8777 or something like that on Nairaland but didn’t put it to heart in the correct order. I was just targeting scoring as high as I could. The difference between me and this guy is that I then checked the calculator to confirm when my result was released instead of asking for something I could easily confirm from research. If he was bragging though, let it pass; it’s not easy 😅

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Abercrome:

Boss, some truly don’t know. I knew I had seen 8777 or something like that on Nairaland but didn’t put it to heart in the correct order. I was just targeting scoring as high as I could. The difference between me and this guy is that I then checked the calculator to confirm when my result was released instead of asking for something I could easily confirm from research. If he was bragging though, let it pass; it’s not easy 😅
its not that deep lol, he has a right to do what he likes. Make he or she help boys with tips. 😬
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by naijainstinct: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
When and if you notice or perceive that someone is trying to chase clout or is not being sincere with their enquiry, which is easier and less controversial to do? Ignore? or throw shades?

You will expect the most decorum from those who are most respected on this thread but......it is well. How will you conclude the young man is not being sincere?

PS: I don't agree with the young man that anyone is hating on anyone. It's not that deep but in reference to the person who said the people who were accused of hating already have PPR. Lol. Even people that have their citizenship can hate if they want to. I could tell about my personal story but it may come across to many of you as show-off again, so I'll pass. Although, I insist that in this case, no one is hating on the young guy.....

My opinion please. Make una no come for my small head ooo abeg. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Piekna3:

To get 8 or higher, I’m not sure tbh
A 7.5 would get you the highest points for writing. No difference between a 7.5 and an 8

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shaynehuey: 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
no draws today??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
ednut1:
I am surprised you are suscribing to the idea or bully attitud of those two guys. You people didn't read through his/her question?
He's entitled to his postings and any other person is responsible for their interpretation. In which case, if one doesn't have the appropriate answer to the post, best to move on rather than dropping snare corrosive remarks.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
I expect less immigration activities now Tinubu is president-elect. grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ciwi: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
EsoEso:

I am surprised you are suscribing to the idea or bully attitud of those two guys. You people didn't read through his/her question?
He's entitled to his postings and any other person is responsible for their interpretation. In which case, if one doesn't have the appropriate answer to the post, best to move on rather than dropping snare corrosive remarks.

Pls pls pls it was never that deep. I only responded to him/her cos I was called a hater. If anyone was being corrosive it was the OP who called us haters. The question asked actually seemed like it had ulterior motive cos like I said earlier, the first step in taking an exam is finding out wat the pass mark is.

Again, it’s not that deep.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
aestake:
I expect less immigration activities now Tinubu is president-elect. grin
with the 77 trillion debt and interest he will inherit. What exactly can Tinubu do 😁
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by naijainstinct: 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
ciwi:

Pls pls pls it was never that deep. I only responded to him/her cos I was called a hater. If anyone was being corrosive it was the OP who called us haters. The question asked actually seemed like it had ulterior motive cos like I said earlier, the first step in taking an exam is finding out wat the pass mark is.

Again, it’s not that deep.
Dear Sir/Ma, perception is subjective. You were wrong first. Just as you hastily concluded that his question had ulterior motives, he also hastily concluded that your response reeks of hatred. Either ways, everyone is wrong, including me that is quoting you now. embarassed

Make everybody no vex. But let's put one thing in mind, if the VOs at IRCC are in the business of reaching hasty conclusions like most of us here do, many of us who are PRs today would never have stood a chance. Let's give everyone the benefit of doubt before making hasty conclusions. Peace!!!

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
ednut1:
with the 77 trillion debt and interest he will inherit. What exactly can Tinubu do 😁
Yeah but the energy to occupy the seat makes me believe they are not really wanna go and serve. The job is not appealing at all. Again, it appears a black man can't rule a nation let alone a chaotic one like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
Piekna3:

Listening 9
Reading 8
Writing 7.5
Speaking 8

I don’t see you as someone trying to brag, I see a genuinely clueless person which isn’t an excuse too because as said, the right IELTS scores are one of the first things you should research about. However, like others have said, you don’t need to remark your IELTS, you have maxed out. Get into the pool and wait to be invited. On this space, there are some folks here that has never helped anyone here but their sole aim here is to bully others or make them look stupid. And on the few occasions they manage to, they are sarcastic so it’s not every mentions here that you should pay attention to. Whatever resonates with you, take it, whatever doesn’t, discard it like thrash.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Meemmy: 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
Hello. Please I have been trying to find a template for a cash certificate for someone who has been paid in cash and haven’t been successful. If someone can be share a link to help , I’ll be grateful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Meemmy:
Hello. Please I have been trying to find a template for a cash certificate for someone who has been paid in cash and haven’t been successful. If someone can be share a link to help , I’ll be grateful
page 1

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Miide2: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
cutebear:
Hello, my PPR letter also didn't come with the height and eye colour chart, but luckily, my sister sent a screenshot of the one from her letter so that's what I printed. You can use the one I just attached. It's generic and not specific to a person

Awesome thank you ❤️
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ev4real(m): 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
ednut1:
page 1
Good day ednut1.
I sent you a mail, kindly confirm.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by soulmate19: 9:54am On Mar 09, 2023
Congratulations
Pls did you use any personal tutor for the French, am thinking of taking French to increase my score?
Thanks

cutebear:
I plan on doing so o. I'm just waiting to receive the COPR in my hand. Just know that my journey has been very long and I got my points through french exam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (642) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: bayo23, MoreTech(m), Dkev and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.