Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1049230 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
ednut1:
Change the case in what way why is a Canada PR who has access to grants (full or partial) and pays same tuition as home students looking at US study visa where they will pay international Student tuition
Might want to go to US for other reasons other than studies. I think many people want to get PR so they can get easy access to US.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by YettieD: 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
Yes I do. I’d like to know what exactly you did and what you requested for.
omotola90:
I believe you want to ask about branch....you sent me a mail but I can't get to see what it entails but this makes me assume that you need inquiries on branch app
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by greeners222(m): 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
Please can anybody help me. I need a police report in Nigeria and am already in Canada . How do I work this out please help me house. I need it for Inland spouse sponsorship.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
Profgordons:
Might want to go to US for other reasons other than studies. I think many people want to get PR so they can get easy access to US.
My thoughts exactly. The op may not have worded it clearly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by XYZo: 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ravissante:

So who now is the purveyor of bad news. Bebeto

Bebedi
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Chikawego: 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
@All, Is there anyone coming to Canada this week or next week , please I need help with some stuffs from Nigeria .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
Chikawego:
@All, Is there anyone coming to Canada this week or next week , please I need help with some stuffs from Nigeria .
shocked
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Chikawego: 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
aestake:

shocked

Any clue please ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
Chikawego:

Any clue please ?
dhl

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
aestake:

dhl
lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Chikawego: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
aestake:

dhl

Thank you .

Checking this route first and that’s an alternative as there are always alternative to all situation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
Chikawego:

Thank you .

Checking this route first and that’s an alternative as there are always alternative to all situation.
No worries!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Newmum0615: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
Hi everyone. Happy Easter in advance. I need help biko. Are there study groups for people preparing for IELTS, please? If there is, I'd appreciate help with the details. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Newmum0615: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
Just a note on the bolded text. It is really not a mandatory requirement when applying for citizenship. If you have a post-secondary qualification in English, you will still be eligible. If you can demonstrate that your university or college education was awarded in English language, then you don't need to submit IELTS. I'm a citizen now, so I'm talking from the experience of others that I know that went through this route at the same time as me. I used my EE IELTS but some others that didn't take IELTS during theirs used their degree certificate. It's even written in the list of requirements. Just putting it out there for anyone who is worried about this.
Prettiepearlz:

Two or more certificates as a secondary applicant doesn’t make a difference. Depending on the hope for a draw today, a CRS score of 478 is not bad. So if his Bsc alone gives you 478, you are good.

Your reference letter and fixed deposit certificate from the FI will suffice however, prepare for anything as you may be asked for additional document request.

Your husband should consider writing IELTS (my Indian friends will say he should “give” IELTS 😂) if he is yet to take because if he doesn’t write it now, he will still write it at the point of applying for citizenship.

Another way to boost your score is via your Canadian education but December is too far. So work with what you have on ground now.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by styx1: 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
greeners222:
Please can anybody help me. I need a police report in Nigeria and am already in Canada . How do I work this out please help me house. I need it for Inland spouse sponsorship.

I used the online police certificate application for my Nigerian PCC and got it in less than a week. It costs about 40k. I paid online they sent forms, I filled it and added fingerprints, then I got it a few days later via the possap portal.

This might help you get started...or just to take a look ..... link to the portal....

https://possap.gov.ng/

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
Newmum0615:
Just a note on the bolded text. It is really not a mandatory requirement when applying for citizenship. If you have a post-secondary qualification in English, you will still be eligible. If you can demonstrate that your university or college education was awarded in English language, then you don't need to submit IELTS. I'm a citizen now, so I'm talking from the experience of others that I know that went through this route at the same time as me. I used my EE IELTS but some others that didn't take IELTS during theirs used their degree certificate. It's even written in the list of requirements. Just putting it out there for anyone who is worried about this.
Thank you for the clarification our admirable Newmum0615
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
GraciousWords:
Congrats on the PPRs and ITAs!

For people who suffered to get ITA....please read page 1 especially post 5.....use 1 full day of your 60 day allowance to study page 1 biko...

For people who did not suffer..... cheesy

...Any hope for persons with CSR score of 470
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Timmypaul: 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
Zeewirld:
...Any hope for persons with CSR score of 470
it will definitely get to 470, by June July hopefully.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Gyyv: 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
Please some should help me with this under personal history, what category should we put NYSC (Employment or Government)?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by godstino(m): 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
Newmum0615:
Hi everyone. Happy Easter in advance. I need help biko. Are there study groups for people preparing for IELTS, please? If there is, I'd appreciate help with the details. Thank you.
can’t post links but check the image I attached and search for the group on telegram. There are many persons there prepping for the exam.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
Gyyv:
Please some should help me with this under personal history, what category should we put NYSC (Employment or Government)?

employment, government may attract extended security checks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Gyyv: 12:41am On Apr 09, 2023
GraciousWords:

Indicate distance learning in CAPs in bracket after BCS and location as Lagos. Also include an LOE to explain why a PCC is not required.

Should we select Part time or Full time?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Gyyv: 12:41am On Apr 09, 2023
ednut1:
employment, government may attract extended security checks

Thanks. I'd just leave it as employment
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 12:52am On Apr 09, 2023
godstino:
can’t post links but check the image I attached and search for the group on telegram. There are many persons there prepping for the exam.
Why the Am, Am? That test is not a Nigerian one.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by godstino(m): 1:03am On Apr 09, 2023
aestake:

Why the Am, Am? That test is not a Nigerian one.
I don’t understand what you’re trying to say.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GidiPrince: 1:45am On Apr 09, 2023
Timmypaul:
Hello my good people, I got my ita yesterday. I reside in England . How do I go about police clearance in England . Can anyone who left England for Canada send me a link to apply for that. Thanks I await positive response .

Their website is down. Send your name and DOB to policecertificateapp(AT)acro.police.uk
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Clicked: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2023
Hello everyone, wishing you a happy Easter.

Who has recently evaluated their Babcock undergraduate degree with WES?

Can you please summarize the steps taken. Does Babcock use ETX? Also how much did it cost you?

A friend of mine wants to evaluate his Babcock degree and he is confused as to the exact steps to take to prevent avoidable mistakes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by omotola90(m): 11:41am On Apr 09, 2023
YettieD:
Yes I do. I’d like to know what exactly you did and what you requested for.
alright
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MichaelsonS: 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hello Seniors in the house,

I expect to get ITA in the next one or two draws (IRCC will come through in Jesus name)

I've been preparing to get my work reference letters but someone told me that I only need a letter from my primary occupation (the one I used to claim work experience points). As it stands I have the said occupation from 2016 - 2022 and two other jobs from 2022 till date.

Although I filled the three jobs in my work history, the first one I know gave the points - do I still need to prepare letters from the other two or just add them to personal history post ITA?

NB - I didn't see any info on this/ I couldn't find an answer when I read page 1; posts 1 through 6.

Please advise.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hamza05(m): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
MichaelsonS:

I expect to get ITA in the next one or two draws (IRCC will come through in Jesus name)

I've been preparing to get my work reference letters but someone told me that I only need a letter from my primary occupation (the one I used to claim work experience points). As it stands I have the said occupation from 2016 - 2022 and two other jobs from 2022 till date.

Although I filled the three jobs in my work history, the first one I know gave the points - do I still need to prepare letters from the other two or just add them to personal history post ITA?

NB - I didn't see any info on this/ I couldn't find an answer when I read page 1; posts 1 through 6.

Please advise.

Thank you.
You don’t need to boss!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
MichaelsonS:

Please advise.

Thank you.

grin grin you are right, it wasn't there before but it's on page one now.....post 3, post 5 and FAQ17........ thanks. To be fair it's a very common question.. grin grin

You only need to indicate jobs/NOCs you are claiming CRS points for in your work history (provided you are at 67 and above in terms of eligibility points without the others). Meaning, if you have 67 and above eligibility points with your 3 years work experience, then only provide references for the 3 years work experience and dump everything else in personal history post ITA.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
MichaelsonS:

Please advise.

Thank you.
😬😬 page 1

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.