Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1071019 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (637) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Clicked: 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
Who has recently evaluated their Babcock undergraduate degree with WES?

Can you please summarize the steps taken. Does Babcock use ETX? Also how much did it cost you?

A friend of mine wants to evaluate his Babcock degree and he is confused as to the exact steps to take to prevent avoidable mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Noblemahn: 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hello everyone,

Will I be able to get a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom for a family of five in Calgary ? The age range of my kids are from 4 to 8 years old.

I will be happy to get a reply here. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mackie1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
Noblemahn:
Hello everyone,

Will I be able to get a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom for a family of five in Calgary ? The age range of my kids are from 4 to 8 years old.

Yes you would.. Why wouldn't you? Housing in Calgary is also not so expensive. You should get at 850CAD upwards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
Mackie1:

Yes you would.. Why wouldn't you? Housing in Calgary is also not so expensive. You should get at 850CAD upwards.
2 bed 2 bath for 850 cad upwards Maybe there is another calgary we don’t know about shocked

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
Lmao. Abeg no make me laugh.

braine:

Thanks so much! I have other issues that I may need your help/suggestions. Let me gather myself to outline them. cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mackie1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
ednut1:
2 bed 2 bath for 850 cad upwards Maybe there is another calgary we don’t know about shocked
Yes Sir.. Calgary BC.
My sister stays in a 2 bed +1 den, 2 bath and she pays 1,100. Attached are pictures of some listing sef

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Newmum0615: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
Thanks a lot.
godstino:
can’t post links but check the image I attached and search for the group on telegram. There are many persons there prepping for the exam.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by FocusedDiva(f): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hello everyone,

I want to know if dependent children are required to pay for passport transmission fees to VFS lekki, for passport submission. Principal applicant and spouse have paid already.
All passports are in one envelop.
I will appreciate your prompt responses.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
Mackie1:

Yes Sir.. Calgary BC.
My sister stays in a 2 bed +1 den, 2 bath and she pays 1,100. Attached are pictures of some listing sef
what you posted is for a single room. Family of 5 have to rent a full house not rooms. Rent has gone up this past year. 2bed is around 1300 to 1600 now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by FocusedDiva(f): 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
So true!
ednut1:
what you posted is for a single room. Family of 5 have to rent a full house not rooms. Rent has gone up this past year. 2bed is around 1300 to 1600 now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tgain: 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
Counting down to ITA

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Capital247: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
Can you please share that your items tracking excel sheet with me?

iamwoleolu:
This video will help you in your final preparation to travel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf_ZkR8XQ24 and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn6_lxq-6EQ

Thank me later.
Don't forget to subscribe.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mackie1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
ednut1:
Ohh yeah true.. My bad. Rent is still cheap in Edmonton AB though.
That, 1300 is almost not enough to get a good 1 bed in BC sadly...
The way the rent just dey increase is scary!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Elanqy: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
🥴
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TWoods(m): 6:49am On Apr 12, 2023
iamwoleolu:
So excited. We eventually got our PPR.
We had to make this video to help others see how we prepared for journey to Canada. Particularly, we documented the 9 days down countdown.
Feel free to share, comment and subscribe. We will try to respond all comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf_ZkR8XQ24

Nigerians and packing EVERYTHING... you can find knorr in the regular store. shocked That said, nice family... hope you're all settled in your new home. Be blessed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jjohndoe83: 6:53am On Apr 12, 2023
Mackie1:

Ohh yeah true.. My bad. Rent is still cheap in Edmonton AB though.
That, 1300 is almost not enough to get a good 1 bed in BC sadly...
The way the rent just dey increase is scary!
You’re sure this is nit rental for a room in a 2bed house because nowhere in Edmonton can you find that price in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jjohndoe83: 6:57am On Apr 12, 2023
Mackie1:

Please don’t mislead people o. $850 in Calgary? I laugh in interest rate and cost of living

Beware of scam o.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jjohndoe83: 7:01am On Apr 12, 2023
Noblemahn:
Hello everyone,

Yes you probably would. Only that some Landlord’s may be turned off by the family size especially if the kids are boys and girls. A three bedroom townhome is the ideal but 2bed is not impossible.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nikyb: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2023
Seniors in the house please I need your expert advise on Education History in EE profile.
The highest qualification only (masters) was evaluated and listed in education section with the plan to put BSc in personal history as advised in the earlier pages of this thread. The issue is that BSc is 16 years ago and someone said personal history covers events in the last 10 years. How can the BSc be captured post ITA?

Has any landed senior or PPR hopeful been in this scenario and how did you handle it? Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2023
tymix1:
Please has anyone been successful at booking Qlife upfront medicals. I’ve tried booking at 8am for the last 3 weeks with no luck and IOM’s dates are too far. Is there anyway around this. Thanks in advance 🙏🏾
You have to book very early in the morning. My friend got a closer date on a Tuesday. As early as 5am please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
Nikyb:
Seniors in the house please I need your expert advise on Education History in EE profile.
The highest qualification only (masters) was evaluated and listed in education section with the plan to put BSc in personal history as advised in the earlier pages of this thread. The issue is that BSc is 16 years ago and someone said personal history covers events in the last 10 years. How can the BSc be captured post ITA?

Has any landed senior or PPR hopeful been in this scenario and how did you handle it? Thank you
There is no issue here. Your bsc was over 10 years ago so can’t be stated there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nikyb: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
ednut1:
There is no issue here. Your bsc was over 10 years ago so can’t be stated there.

Thank you oga Ednut.
Just to be clear, this means the BSc will not be mentioned nor the certificate uploaded, right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tymix1: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
Prettiepearlz:

You have to book very early in the morning. My friend got a closer date on a Tuesday. As early as 5am please.

Thank you 🙏🏾
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by YettieD: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
I was able to book last week Monday. Started trying from around 6am and successfully got a date around 8am.
Prettiepearlz:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
Number of invitations issued: 3,500

Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,500 or above

Date and time of round: April 12, 2023 14:12:15 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 486

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
Congrats to all the ITA clinchers as they say. Whoop whoop. 2023 is looking up.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lesbihornest(f): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
ednut1:
Number of invitations issued: 3,500

Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,500 or above

Date and time of round: April 12, 2023 14:12:15 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 486
Chineke God!!! Me at 481 being so expectant and being so sure I'd get ITA because of the last draws.

IRCC 1- Me 0 grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
I have been in Canada for 3 years+ and if i have the opprtunity, i wont buy knorr here. E too cost grin.

TWoods:

Nigerians and packing EVERYTHING... you can find knorr in the regular store. shocked That said, nice family... hope you're all settled in your new home. Be blessed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lorde2000000: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hello guys,
Please, who has any telegram or WhatsApp group link ? I will really appreciate your response guys🙏🏼
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zanzibar1: 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
cochtrane:

Or maybe just move to other provinces where there isn't a survival of the fittest in play? Just maybe?

I've always advised developers and software guys to chase remote work and do it from LCOL areas which may as well be in Ontario. Some, however, can't do without the Toronto glitz.
happy Easter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Goodnigga: 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
ednut1:
maybe It is Kafachan
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2023
Goodnigga:
maybe It is Kafachan
I take this personal… leave us KD alone.. smiles

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (637) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.