Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1043309 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by iyke4(m): 11:18am On Jun 14, 2023
Thanks, this has been done already
Profgordons:
You better send it via webform now else your application could be returned
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 11:29am On Jun 14, 2023
dabyem:
Hello NL,

Please I need clarification.
I had earlier raised a webform informing IRCC of my marriage post AOR.

They have now formally replied asking us to submit some forms and additional documents.
However, I have checked my profile and only 3 placeholders was provided to uploaded these documents and there are over 6 forms to fill and other documents as well.

Can I merge all of them with proper naming or do I raise another webform to upload the rest?

Also, do I pay the fees first before uploading the forms and documents?

The 3 placeholders have been labelled for ease of reference.
- Upload your payment receipt in the first;
- Your IRCC specification compliant passport photo in the second; and
- A merged and compressed copy of ALL other required documents, pictures, forms etc in the third placeholder

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2023
Agba458:
Hello guys.
Please I have an issue I wrote my diploma with unilag and put it to be evaluated by wes and it was evaluated as 1 semester degree instead of 1 year diploma. I did my diploma in 2014/15 when it changed to jupeb.
I don't know if anyone has this issue with wes also so I can do reevaluation and it can be changed.
Please if you had this issue let me know with solution. Thanks

Take no further step. The "College level certificate (one semester)" evaluation from WES can be used to claim points for 2 or more certificates, when combined with a Bachelors degree or at least a 3 years study certificate

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2023
TwinHeart:
Please can someone help with the correct IMM5406 form! The one on the IRCC website is not opening and I can see different versions online. Thank you!

The form on the IRCC site HERE is the ideal one you should be using.
Be sure to have a recent version of Adobe, and also clear your cache
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
Tintin933:
Hello Family,
The last Ontario Tech draw had cut off at 479. My current crs is 475 please do you think it can come down for me to get a chance?
with Express Entry i have lost hope at 475

please i need ideas
...How far?? Hope you have gotten now??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
Profgordons:
Shey you dey work for wazobia FM ni… lol
...Nay you I dey follow oooo Prof.

Prof,how far with that your OINP application?? You don submit am??

Wetin be your view about that OINP and Ontario generally

Talk am as he be...make we for learn am wella
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
ednut1:
No, they qualify for work permit without a job offer along with most Europeans .
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/iec/eligibility.html?selection=gb-wh#selection
....Nay wow oooo...These developed countries sabi take care of each other sha... Imagine the opportunities way the passport bequest on their citizens amongst all countries
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
Chai. Thanks. Too late indeed.

It’s so slow. Passport submitted May 30 just got there. It’s too slow. Thanks a lot. We wait.

mcstan18:

Accra appears to be slow lately. A number of passports they received as at May 18 are yet to have counterfoils generated for them. You may want to explore other options, like Nairobi
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
Zeewirld:
...Nay you I dey follow oooo Prof.

Prof,how far with that your OINP application?? You don submit am??

Wetin be your view about that OINP and Ontario generally

Talk am as he be...make we for learn am wella
lol, we eventually didn’t submit the OINP but got Federal ITA the following week. If one is not confident about one scores, all I’ll say is a bird in hand can make dinner. Ontario is a great place and basically where most opportunities are but remember Ontario is bigger than Nigeria so there are still places with less opportunities. I live in a quiet city and like it here for now.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dabyem: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
Thank you so much

Please another question. For the IMM0008 (Generic Application form for Canada), myself (MA) and my spouse were asked to fill this form but I am a bit confused. Do I submit 2 copies of the form filled by me (MA) cos if my spouse fills the same form, then he will be required to fill the first part of the form as the MA and add my details on the other part of the form as the Dependant which is not the case.
I am really confused, kindly help anyone!

Thanks.

mcstan18:

The 3 placeholders have been labelled for ease of reference.
- Upload your payment receipt in the first;
- Your IRCC specification compliant passport photo in the second; and
- A merged and compressed copy of ALL other required documents, pictures, forms etc in the third placeholder
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
Gerrard59:

Sha, working holiday visa is different from work visa. A Peruvian can work without being assessed under LMIA. https://jpimmigration.com/hire-foreign-workers-canada/canada-free-trade-agreements/canada-peru-fta-work-permit/

A standard work visa has no age limits unlike working holiday visas.
its a work visa. I have a french friend who used it to work for two years here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yeoja: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
Hi all!

Sharing my PPR timeline

ITA March 23
AOR April 14
MEP/BIL May 3
Biometrics updated May 9
Background in progress May 9
Eligibility not started on tracker May 9
Eligibility in progress May 25
ADR and Background completed on tracker June 9
ADR submitted June 9
Eligibility still in progress June 9
Acknowledgement of ADR June 12
Additional document review NA June 12
Final Decision shows June 12
RFV June 13

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Odegaard: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
Hello everyone. Do we get an email for MEP/BIL? The website and the frequent issues make it difficult to consistently check the tracker.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
PPR don show

AOR Feb 2021

28 Months!

Pls who knows the fastest place I can submit my passport?

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
dabyem:
Thank you so much

Please another question. For the IMM0008 (Generic Application form for Canada), myself (MA) and my spouse were asked to fill this form but I am a bit confused. Do I submit 2 copies of the form filled by me (MA) cos if my spouse fills the same form, then he will be required to fill the first part of the form as the MA and add my details on the other part of the form as the Dependant which is not the case.
I am really confused, kindly help anyone!

Thanks.

You two have to fill out the IMM0008 form individually. She'd be filling your information (as a spouse) in the second part of the form. That doesn't make her the PA, nor you the dependant.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TwinHeart: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
mcstan18:

The form on the IRCC site HERE is the ideal one you should be using.
Be sure to have a recent version of Adobe, and also clear your cache

Got it! Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
Abeg take your award of patience. Congrats.

Agbeeke:
PPR don show

AOR Feb 2021

28 Months!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ViktaSlim(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
We are back to naira deregulation, how does this affect POF if you’ve already submitted an application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by newmum: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
hi guys,

phewww... My tracker shows that all parameters are completed since 9th June but no PPR yet.

Does it usually take a while to receive PPR after the stages are completed? VO is RROC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yeoja: 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
on Canada visa forum, there are a lot of people waiting after everything’s completed as well.
newmum:
hi guys,

phewww... My tracker shows that all parameters are completed since 9th June but no PPR yet.

Does it usually take a while to receive PPR after the stages are completed? VO is RROC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by PheezyLee(m): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
if one is sending to either VFS lagos or Abuja via courier, how do you make payment for the additional services such as SMS fee or return delivery?

Account details to pay is on VFS website though, but is it that one will include the evidence of payment in the envelope at the point of sending via the courier?

Anyone with the info should please help.

Agbeeke:
PPR don show

AOR Feb 2021

28 Months!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shaynehuey: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
Yeoja:
on Canada visa forum, there are a lot of people waiting after everything’s completed as well.

Please can you share a link to the rroc forum
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dabyem: 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ok Thank you.

"We require a scanned copy of a police certificate for all countries where your spouse or CLP has lived for more than 6 months since the age of 18 years. Please ensure that they have obtained these certificates after their stay in these countries."
this is a line from the email received from ircc.

My spouse is currently studying in the UK for over 6 months, does this mean he only has to provide PC for Nigeria?

If not, which PC is acceptable for Uk?

mcstan18:

You two have to fill out the IMM0008 form individually. She'd be filling your information (as a spouse) in the second part of the form. That doesn't make her the PA, nor you the dependant.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mslip28: 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
Hello,

Please can you confirm if you used dhl to send it over to Kenya and how long it took to get there? or did you specifically reach out to vfs first.
Also if the passport letter has a few days to expiry and it is not expired yet, it would be fine correct?

Thanks

marypoppins2020:

Had your passport request letter expired before you sent your passports to vfs? This happened to me. I had to call and email and was told this was the reason for the delay. I was able to show proof that I had asked for an extension after which they proceeded. A week later passports were returned and visa issued. I would suggest calling or emailing the vfs office you sent your passports to for an update.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nwaobia2018: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
God’s time is the best!!!!

IT’s PPR!! 🇨🇦

PPR Timeline 💃💃💃💃

Entered the pool: 29th March 2023
ITA- 29th March 2023
AOR- 4th May 2023
Medicals passed- 23rd May 2023
BIL- 12th May 2023
BIL Captured - 17 May 2023
ADR: None
GU1: None
GU2: None
RFV: 14th June 2023
FSW: FSW
V.O : C.P.C OTTAWA

27 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
dabyem:
Ok Thank you.

"We require a scanned copy of a police certificate for all countries where your spouse or CLP has lived for more than 6 months since the age of 18 years. Please ensure that they have obtained these certificates after their stay in these countries."
this is a line from the email received from ircc.

My spouse is currently studying in the UK for over 6 months, does this mean he only has to provide PC for Nigeria?

If not, which PC is acceptable for Uk?

Your spouse has to provide PCC for each country he has spent at least 6 months since turning 18. From your response above, he'd need to provide a UK PCC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nwaobia2018:
God’s time is the best!!!!

IT’s PPR!! 🇨🇦

PPR Timeline 💃💃💃💃

Entered the pool: 29th March 2023
ITA- 29th March 2023
AOR- 4th May 2023
Medicals passed- 23rd May 2023
BIL- 12th May 2023
BIL Captured - 17 May 2023
ADR: None
GU1: None
GU2: None
RFV: 14th June 2023
FSW: FSW
V.O : C.P.C OTTAWA

Congratulations BIG BIG. Please was your eligibility and BGC completed before you received RFV? My eligibility shows not started on tracker. I’m just wondering considering my timeline is similar to yours
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nwaobia2018: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
Thank you 🙏 . No, my eligibility and background check are still showing in progress on the tracker. My eligibility just started last week Thursday.

Qwertyuser:

Congratulations BIG BIG. Please was your eligibility and BGC completed before you received RFV? My eligibility shows not started on tracker. I’m just wondering considering my timeline is similar to yours
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nwaobia2018:
Thank you 🙏 . No, my eligibility and background check are still showing in progress on the tracker. My eligibility just started last week Thursday.

Thanks for the response. Congratulations again. your timeline is refreshing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shaynehuey: 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
newmum:
hi guys,

Seems this is peculiar to rroc.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yeoja: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
hi sorry, I have read a billion forums on there that I can’t pin point. Just search for month-aor like “March aor 2023 Canadavisa”
shaynehuey:

Please can you share a link to the rroc forum

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (629) (Reply)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: shinaxurdick, keneee, ultrazone(m), mhizsimi(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.