Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1048763 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jarkbauer: 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Beautenoire:
My Turn!

Express Entry Profile Created - July 2022
SINP ITA - July 2022
SINP AR - Sept 03 2022
SINP Nomination - Feb 2023 (After 5+ months filled with anxiety...lol)
Fed ITA - Mar 1, 2023
Fed AOR - Mar 24, 2023
Biometrics - April 11, 2023
Background IP - April 19, 2023
Eligibility Started and Completed - June 2023
RFV/PPR - July 6 2023

Alhamdulilah!! My SK family, lets connect grin

Sorry how long for SINP nomination to appear in your federal express entry profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ganie(m): 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
littyprincess:

For Wes, use name on certificate. For express entry profile, use thé one on your passport. Don’t forget to add an affidavit showing that the two names belong tho the same person

Thanks for the response...the name on the passport (husband's name) was used to create the WES account but for the educational details it was the father's name which is what is also on the certificate that was inputed with the intention of attaching the wedding certificate/affidavit.

Please can it work this way or we should write WES for a change?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
ganie:

Thanks for the response...the name on the passport (husband's name) was used to create the WES account but for the educational details it was the father's name which is what is also on the certificate that was inputed with the intention of attaching the wedding certificate/affidavit.

Find a way to use your certificate name for your WES. Nothing concerns Wes with your passport. All they care about is that the name on your Wes account matches the one on the educational credentials.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 1:21am On Jul 17, 2023
ganie:

...the name on the passport (husband's name) was used to create the WES account but for the educational details it was the father's name which is what is also on the certificate that was inputed with the intention of attaching the wedding certificate/affidavit.

https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/how-to-begin-the-wes-evaluation-process/

and

Page 1 FAQ 32

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 1:24am On Jul 17, 2023
Afolavid:

Lastly, what are the other documents (apart from the usual ones such as ref letter, test result, eca) to gather ahead of an ITA..?

Page 1 post 5

PCC for a country you are no longer living in must be dated AFTER the last time you were there..... not a day before you left.....this is not the case for many Nigerian students in Canada ......if this is you, please apply for a new PCC.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 1:31am On Jul 17, 2023
Acquiredollars:
Good day house,

I was paid cash as salary. I've the following documents as proof of employment;

1. Employment letter
2. Reference letter from my employer indicating the number of years spent on the employment and stating that my salary was paid via cash
3. Employer issued Salary Certificate.
4. Three(3) years of tax clearance certificate

Please, will all these be enough as proof of employment?

Thanks.

Page 1 posts 3 and 5.

Bold should be enough if it has all IRCC has asked for.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kledisa: 1:35am On Jul 17, 2023
Hi everyone.Please I am looking for a WhatsApp groups for PR application to join.Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 1:36am On Jul 17, 2023
Revman:

....Was looking at Alliance Français online classes......because I really need a tutor.

If you are already past A1 or A2 level i.e. on B1 check for Mme Bizange....TEF thread has her details

https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration/143#111444620

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by thobby4real(f): 2:34am On Jul 17, 2023
Have you gotten your passport back?
Beautenoire:
My Turn!

Express Entry Profile Created - July 2022
SINP ITA - July 2022
SINP AR - Sept 03 2022
SINP Nomination - Feb 2023 (After 5+ months filled with anxiety...lol)
Fed ITA - Mar 1, 2023
Fed AOR - Mar 24, 2023
Biometrics - April 11, 2023
Background IP - April 19, 2023
Eligibility Started and Completed - June 2023
RFV/PPR - July 6 2023

Alhamdulilah!! My SK family, lets connect grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kledisa: 2:58am On Jul 17, 2023
Hellow everyone
Please can anyone help me with a WhatsApp group for PR Application stage.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Afolavid: 6:47am On Jul 17, 2023
ACSgrains1:

Hi bro can you recommend best ways to prepare

You can practice with the two free practice tests, I used those and i was lucky to get some practice test bundle via a friend's celpip portal. You should also follow n listen to the official celpip podcast on spotify, got a lot of direct tips from there. I only prepared for 1-2hrs every other day, in the space of 2 weeks. So, I'd say the podcast, as well as practicing with the practice sets helped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Afolavid: 6:52am On Jul 17, 2023
tshtsh:

ITA’s are too costly now unlike in the past when a rejected applicant could simply get into the pool and receive another ITA in two weeks. A friend reached out on this same matter after receiving an ITA with CRS 481 in March 2023. I told her to look at the cutoff scores and ask herself what will happen if her application got rejected for being incomplete. She ended up paying getting another set of police reports and medical.

Thanks for your contribution. I have started the process of getting a new PCC. Better safe than sorry.!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Afolavid: 6:58am On Jul 17, 2023
GraciousWords:

Page 1 post 5

PCC for a country you are no longer living in must be dated AFTER the last time you were there..... not a day before you left.....this is not the case for many Nigerian students in Canada ......if this is you, please apply for a new PCC.

Actually, This is me. Lol
Thank you for your inputs, as always!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Addi: 8:11am On Jul 17, 2023
Hello Guys, please I have a question.

I am trying to fill in my express entry profile. I currently have more than 10 years work experience but I am currently working two jobs to meet up with my POF, I started the new one this year. I have been working at the older one for over 7 years.

Please how do I fill my work details section, do I state that I currently work at the two and how many hours do I state for each please?. My main job is the former one, the new one was just to save up for japa and for a short period but now it's also looking interesting.

I do not want to omit the new one as I have gone for international trips with the new company which I had to apply for visa so the information is out there though nothing states that my position with them is full time.

Is there any one that has had to deal with this in the past and how do you advise I go about this pls?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Acquiredollars(m): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2023
GraciousWords:

Page 1 posts 3 and 5.

No 2 should be enough if it has what IRCC has asked for.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ezzylee(m): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2023
Addi:

I am trying to fill in my express entry profile. I currently have more than 10 years work experience but I am currently working two jobs to meet up with my POF, I started the new one this year. I have been working at the older one for over 7 years.

Please how do I fill my work details section, do I state that I currently work at the two and how many hours do I state for each please?. My main job is the former one, the new one was just to save up for japa and for a short period but now it's also looking interesting.

I do not want to omit the new one as I have gone for international trips with the new company which I had to apply for visa so the information is out there though nothing states that my position with them is full time.

Is there any one that has had to deal with this in the past and how do you advise I go about this pls?

Thank you.

Please add both of them..... IRCC never said you cannot work 2 jobs. Just provide proof for both jobs and you're good.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Addi: 11:20am On Jul 17, 2023
Thank you but what do I use as working hours for both? I was thinking that both can't possibly be 40 hours per week
ezzylee:

Please add both of them..... IRCC never said you cannot work 2 jobs. Just provide proof for both jobs and you're good.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by BeMina909: 11:27am On Jul 17, 2023
Hello everyone,

I’ve been on this thread for years and I appreciate all the knowledge shared. Please can anyone confirm if a professional diploma in marketing from the chartered institute of marketing level 6 qualification will be assessed as an additional degree ? I have my bachelors already evaluated by Wes and would like to know the possible evaluation for CIM level 6 before I make further investment.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aurorae1: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2023
Goodnigga:
You dey mind am? Funny set of people. Maybe she no fit afford the school. I finished from the same school and I passed very well. I was able to travel out because of the results. The only thing about Tobidam is their rates maybe quite different from some other schools and tutors. But they are faster in my experience, straight to the point, very effective and have other extra free benefits. If u can afford their services, which in my opinion is cheaper than the foreign tutors I tried before, go for it, if not go elsewhere.Wahala no dey there. There are people who will use Apple while others will use Android. It depends on what u want. Coming online to say such is coming from a place of bitterness. Ask the person, if he/she ever attend the school, you will find out, they never. That was the perception they gave me too before I decided to try for myself to see and I got what I wanted.

I was being sarcastic actually... Tobidam seems to have a "reputation" on the mean streets of French nairaland.
However, I've never used the school and while the rates seemed above and beyond for me, maybe it isn't for others.
Let everyone choose what's best for them.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2023
ezzylee:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2023
Addi:

Thank you.

If your main job matches your chosen NOC and with the correct amount of hrs (full-time), then you can claim 3years+ points with just that job.

The other job(s) can come in personal section and shouldn’t give any issues since you aren’t claiming points for them. Just make sure you mention all in personal section.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Addi: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2023
Hi, both jobs match my chosen NOC. I don't see where to include it in the personal section (someone advised this earlier too but there's no place to include it there on the portal)
Qwertyuser:

If your main job matches your chosen NOC and with the correct amount of hrs (full-time), then you can claim 3years+ points with just that job.

The other job(s) can come in personal section and shouldn’t give any issues since you aren’t claiming points for them. Just make sure you mention all in personal section.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Goodnigga: 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
aurorae1:

I was being sarcastic actually... Tobidam seems to have a "reputation" on the mean streets of French nairaland.
However, I've never used the school and while the rates seemed above and beyond for me, maybe it isn't for others.
Let everyone choose what's best for them.
I was even referring to the lady you quoted who used UPPERCASE while trying to advise people wrongly, not you per say. I do see your chats regularly so I can recognise you. If not that u quoted the person, I would have just ignored it as the earlier OP did... Na their way normally my sister/brother.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
Addi:
Hi, both jobs match my chosen NOC. I don't see where to include it in the personal section (someone advised this earlier too but there's no place to include it there on the portal)

If you are yet to receive ITA, just state the main job since it covers 3 years+ in your chosen NOC ( personal history doesn’t show pre-ITA). When you receive ITA, you can state all other jobs in the personal history section.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
Update for passport submission from Abuja VFS.

Submission: May 31
Landed in Accra or update: June 14th
Visa/COPR details: July 5th.
Ready for collection email: July 12th.

My sister also got a text message or call, can’t remember which one. She has collected her passport.

Success to everyone on this journey.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Beautenoire: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
Almost Immediately. Infact I noticed the ircc Do not reply email first before the SINP nomination mail sef

jarkbauer:

Sorry how long for SINP nomination to appear in your federal express entry profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Beautenoire: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
I sent it to kenya on the 7th, received at ircc on the 13th, counterfoil on the 14th. Its on the way back already

thobby4real:
Have you gotten your passport back?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Addi: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
Okay noted, thank you so much.
Qwertyuser:

If you are yet to receive ITA, just state the main job since it covers 3 years+ in your chosen NOC ( personal history doesn’t show pre-ITA). When you receive ITA, you can state all other jobs in the personal history section.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ibk555: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hello everyone,

Please I need your advice... Due to the Naira devaluation, my POF is short of 1.5 million. Do you think it is advisable to update the POF account and raise a webform or is POF locked at AOR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kachukwu04: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
Good evening everyone,

Please I have been very worried over my application.
Summited my documents 16th October, medical and Biometrics November,
All other parameters have been completed only background check still in process since may 6th.

It's been 9 months since they received my documents.
I have a family of 4( am widowed with my 3 kids) .

Please I need advice 🙏
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
Kachukwu04:
Good evening everyone,

Please I have been very worried over my application.
Summited my documents 16th October, medical and Biometrics November,
All other parameters have been completed only background check still in process since may 6th.

It's been 9 months since they received my documents.
I have a family of 4( am widowed with my 3 kids) .

Please I need advice 🙏

Sorry about the delay, please try some suggestions in this link: https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/378#120312480
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ibk555:
Hello everyone,

Please I need your advice... Due to the Naira devaluation, my POF is short of 1.5 million. Do you think it is advisable to update the POF account and raise a webform or is POF locked at AOR?

https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/484#124072083

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: Ivanmykel(f), Bamilae, deejay102, Peachesarewhite and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.