Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1044465 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by patokenneth: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
patokenneth:
Hey guys, and especially people that have used BCS certificate for two or more qualifications, please is there a paper or pdf certificate for the BCS level 4 certificate in IT? I am trying to get the credential assessed by WES but in the attached picture, they've asked for a final certificate which I don't have. Just need to know if/how I can get it. Thank you.
Cc: @Ravissante @GraciousWords
Just an update here: I sent them a mail and they did say that the certificate will be ready in January. However, if I wanted to send it to WES, I can pay £10 and they would send both the transcript and certificate to them. I paid the sum and WES has confirmed receipt of the certificate and transcript. I am now waiting for the final evaluation.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ayinke93(f): 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mintty: 3:17am On Dec 25, 2023
Hello everyone, I urgently need advice.

I received ITA in May and my AOR is June. Afterwards, I submitted several webforms to include my new baby and I finally received the ADR for the new child's documents in the first week of November. I promptly uploaded all the necessary documents, however, there has been no subsequent feedback or activity on my file.The additional document section still indicates "we received the documents you uploaded," with no indication of whether they have been reviewed.

Interestingly, some people who submitted their applications with AOR after I uploaded my baby's documents in November have already received PPR. This extended period of silence is extremely distressing for me.

I would highly appreciate any guidance on the necessary steps to expedite the finalization of my application. My VO is CIO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NuCypher: 4:39am On Dec 25, 2023
Ayinke93:
Hi everyone! please I need some clarification on my Ontario NOI and the best steps to take.

I got nominated through the tech draw on the 14th of December, and while I was gathering information about how to apply, I found that HND holders with two or more certificates are not eligible. However, due to the scarcity of draws and everything happening, I'll really hate to lose this nomination. I considered making my partner the principal applicant on my express entry profile because we both work in tech and either of us being the principal applicant yields the same result, but he has the added advantage of having a degree. I did some findings and found that they mainly care about the NOC and Score, so changing the principal applicant may not be a problem. I'm honestly not sure about this and I've been dragging my feet about going on with our application.

While trying to create a profile on Ontario's platform today, we noticed that the part where you put in the highest qualifications now has more options on the drop down. Before now, if you click on two or more certificates, the platform immediately threw an error message telling you a minimum of a bachelor's degree is required, but this has changed has they now have options for qualifications less than a bachelor's. I don't know if they've possibly removed the bachelor's requirement and HND holders can now apply.

in summary, my questions are:
1. Can I switch the principal applicant on my profile to my partner after getting NOI?
2. Can HND holders now apply for Ontario PNP or has anyone applied with an HND recently? Please note that ECA report states that I have a two year diploma, three-year diploma and a post-graduate degree.

Thank you so much for your help and I really anticipate your responses as I've been stuck trying to figure out the answers to these questions.

I'm not sure anything has changed regarding the bachelor's requirements for this stream. I've just researched this and tried to look up the immigration act which is available [url= https://www.ontario.ca/laws/regulation/170422#BK11]here[/url]. The minimum requirement for the human capital stream is still bachelor's. Your not getting a notification there is probably just what it is. No notification. Because the original selection wouldn't have stopped you from applying anyways.

And on changing principal applicant after nomination, it's not that straightforward. You must ensure that changing the principal applicant also puts your total CRS score above the original cutoff value.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NuCypher: 5:01am On Dec 25, 2023
Mintty:
Hello everyone, I urgently need advice.

I received ITA in May and my AOR is June. Afterwards, I submitted several webforms to include my new baby and I finally received the ADR for the new child's documents in the first week of November. I promptly uploaded all the necessary documents, however, there has been no subsequent feedback or activity on my file.The additional document section still indicates "we received the documents you uploaded," with no indication of whether they have been reviewed.

Interestingly, some people who submitted their applications with AOR after I uploaded my baby's documents in November have already received PPR. This extended period of silence is extremely distressing for me.

I would highly appreciate any guidance on the necessary steps to expedite the finalization of my application. My VO is CIO

Next step is to wait. It's not unusual to get such extended periods of silence. Look up the timelines for processing. If you see it's exceeded those timelines, then raise another webform to question why your processing has exceeded the stated timeline. Personally, I'll leave it at that if I were you. Everyone gets their turn at some point. Pushing it unnecessarily doesn't really help that much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 5:34am On Dec 25, 2023
Is expression of interest what you guys call nomination? Let the op write to OINP for their concerns.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chimzyblack(m): 5:56am On Dec 25, 2023
patokenneth:

Just an update here: I sent them a mail and they did say that the certificate will be ready in January. However, if I wanted to send it to WES, I can pay £10 and they would send both the transcript and certificate to them. I paid the sum and WES has confirmed receipt of the certificate and transcript. I am now waiting for the final evaluation.
Wow! When I enquired about the certificate, I wasn't told that this was possible. Here I am waiting for January to receive my certificate, so that I can complete my ECA.
Please I will like to know, were you sent a link via email to complete this payment, because on their website there is no such page to process such payments.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ayinke93(f): 10:05am On Dec 25, 2023
aestake:
Is expression of interest what you guys call nomination? Let the op write to OINP for their concerns.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ayinke93(f): 10:06am On Dec 25, 2023
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by pitamah901: 10:54am On Dec 25, 2023
I'd appreciate some clarification regarding my education.
I hold a Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) degree and a BCS certificate. Wes evaluation indicates my B.Eng as a 4-year program and BCS as a 1-year program.
Can I use this combination as 'Two post-secondary certificates of at least two years each'
when filling out my application?"
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 11:33am On Dec 25, 2023
aestake:
It is definitely not nomination yet, since spouse meets the requirements I will just change the Principal applicant and apply as the points already qualify.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2023
Ayinke93:

Sent them a mail already and also tried to call them. I'll just wait till I hear back from them. Thanks for your input 🙏
Much better. But if NOC and points are the same your spouse should have got the EOI.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
aestake:

Much better. But if NOC and points are the same your spouse should have got the EOI.
I believe only principal applicant will get.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ayinke93(f): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2023
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by patokenneth: 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2023
chimzyblack:

Wow! When I enquired about the certificate, I wasn't told that this was possible. Here I am waiting for January to receive my certificate, so that I can complete my ECA.
Please I will like to know, were you sent a link via email to complete this payment, because on their website there is no such page to process such payments.
They will tell you how to make the payment in the mail trail. But, essentially, you'll call them and call the card details to them while on the call.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2023
Profgordons:
It is definitely not nomination yet, since spouse meets the requirements I will just change the Principal applicant and apply as the points already qualify.
Na so "their" turned to "there".
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2023
Profgordons:
I believe only principal applicant will get.
They had different profiles.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by veedjohnson(m): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2023
Hamza05:
ITA on 409 Crs score, God is good🙏🏽

Woww congrats. Please can you share more info on this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2023
aestake:

They had different profiles.
Now I get
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Cannybaby2024: 11:59am On Dec 26, 2023
Cannybaby2024:
Hello everyone please I want to know if marriage certificate is required while creating an express entry profile, we’ve been married traditionally for some years and we intend doing court wedding next month but I want to create a profile and join the pool now.

I need to know if it’s required at this stage. Thank you

Somebody help please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Fiyincious: 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
Please guys, I want to ask

Does a chemistry /science teacher fall under STEM?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2023
Cannybaby2024:
Hello everyone please I want to know if marriage certificate is required while creating an express entry profile, we’ve been married traditionally for some years and we intend doing court wedding next month but I want to create a profile and join the pool now.
I need to know if it’s required at this stage. Thank you
You will need ECA, Language test result and passport to create a profile. Other documents will be required after ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2023
Fiyincious:
Please guys, I want to ask

Does a chemistry /science teacher fall under STEM?
No
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 79733139(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
Hamza05:
ITA on 409 Crs score, God is good🙏🏽

Hello, congratulations. Was it though PNP nomination?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by darkid1(m): 12:10am On Dec 27, 2023
I want to find out if anyone has ever used a mutual fund as proof of funds. I currently use Stanbic mutual funds. Is this fine?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Cannybaby2024: 6:38am On Dec 27, 2023
studycenter:
You will need ECA, Language test result and passport to create a profile. Other documents will be required after ITA.

Thank you so much 😊
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Staness: 9:28am On Dec 27, 2023
For a tech draw oinp, does one need to submit proof of employment for the non tech job role. For instance, 1 year tech role, 2 years non tech role.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 1wolex85: 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
darkid1:
I want to find out if anyone has ever used a mutual fund as proof of funds. I currently use Stanbic mutual funds. Is this fine?

yes, its fine.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Sumam: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2023
Good morning everyone, compliments.

Pls Yabatech sent transacript to Wes and UPS tracker shows delivered on the 13/12/23. However, the status on Wes account is still showing ‘HOLD , waiting for documents’.

I sent them a mail twice and only got a response to keep checking my account for an update.

Pls advise, don’t know if anyone has experienced this before with WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Omotokemary: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2023
Hello everyone

Please I will need to be added in Manitoba provincial nomination group..

I’m new here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Salientsinmi: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2023
Hello Everyone,

WES just sent a confirmation email to me that they received one of my required documents. My challenge now is to know the exact document that has been received.

Any help, please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Edaj: 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2023
Just keep checking they will notify you, mine took 3 weeks .

Pls Yabatech sent transacript to Wes and UPS tracker shows delivered on the 13/12/23. However, the status on Wes account is still showing ‘HOLD , waiting for documents’.

I sent them a mail twice and only got a response to keep checking my account for an update.

Pls advise, don’t know if anyone has experienced this before with WES[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (629) (Reply)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.