Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1062836 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by xxoxx(m): 2:20pm On Feb 26
Pls @Ibironnie, kindly share material for me at paulinaadegoke1@gmail.com. anyone who also have it can share . I will be grateful
Ibironnie:
Same ielts format LRWS But celpip is better sha lol don't quote me ohh. I feel like if you watch a lot of movies and already communicate in english it should be a breeze. Speaking is a bit weird sha cos you're talking to the computer not a person asides that I'll recommend
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 3:14pm On Feb 26
xxoxx:
Pls @Ibironnie, kindly share material for me at paulinaadegoke1@gmail.com. anyone who also have it can share . I will be grateful
reach out below
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tvickie(f): 4:30pm On Feb 26
Okay Thank you. I understand.
GraciousWords:

Sample of ITA letter below. If her's doesn't say CEC, then that's where valid job offer comes in (as I understand it).

I have to admit to not understanding the valid job offer definition well. It's not 100% clear to me if an LMIA is needed or not (I thought it was but I'm not certain). Maybe others can help or check Canadavisa or ask a registered consultant.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by OgbeniOptional(m): 10:47am On Feb 27
Hi there everyone, please I’d appreciate if anyone can send me materials for IELTS for Canada express entry to yuslatenterprises@gmail.com . Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 11:09am On Feb 27
Nicole2024:
Hello all,

Please i’m 25, single, no sibling in Canada and currently have up to 3 years work experience with a Bsc in mass communication. Heard about the express entry program and I'm thinking of entering the pool this year and plan to take IELTS in April. I'm also taking the BCS IT certification later in the year so I can get more points with two or more certificates

However, my work experience is divided across different fields: 10 months in digital & content marketing during NYSC (ICT company) and 2+ years in product management at a fin-tech

Although, i’m planning to use product management as my primary NOC (21221). I'm concerned that my NYSC experience wont count to help me reach the 3yrs requirements as it’s in a different field.

Apart from a masters which is not feasible right now. What do you advise to get more points?
Thanks everyone 🙏🏾
I understand your dilemma about your NYSC, you can claim full one year for it. Explain the first month was orientation and the last month was statutory earned leave. That gives you your full one year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tracyy122: 7:52pm On Feb 27
tshtsh:

Have you received ITA yet ? If you can, structure your finance to avoid IRCC stress. By structuring your finance I mean have a a fixed or closed to fixed inflow of funds into your account in a manner that shows a trend. Whether its once a month or one in 3 weeks or there about.

No l haven't. It's for Ontario PNP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tracyy122: 8:01pm On Feb 27
Gurus in the house please l need your urgent help with this situation.

The organization l worked with pay me with different account. On some months, they pay using one account ( Let's just call it Techo enterprise) then on some other months, my salary comes from the owner of the business account.

Now, in trying to show proof of compensation for Ontario PNP, the requirements is to upload the first time l was paid and the last time l received compensation for that job.

Thankfully, the first time and last time l received payment, my salary came from the same account. However there's no narration like " salary" on the bank transfer.

My question now is can my bank statement bearing Techo enterprise which is different from name of the organization l worked with be accepted as proof of compensation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MayorOfEdmonton: 8:54pm On Feb 27
No need to explain anything, if reference letter says 10 months then use 10 months.
If it says 12months then use 12 months.
Good thing Nicole has +2years experience from another company so she’s fine.

Profgordons:
I understand your dilemma about your NYSC, you can claim full one year for it. Explain the first month was orientation and the last month was statutory earned leave. That gives you your full one year

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lynadave: 10:55am On Feb 28
Good morning Everyone, I have a police report from Nigeria that expired last year, This was issued after I left the country. Do I still need to apply for another one or I can still use that exact one .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bambam4life: 2:44pm On Feb 28
Hello Everyone,

Please I need answer to this issue bothering me: My husband and I are in the EE pool. I am the principal applicant. For our POF, I have some money in my account and my husband also has some money in his account which we want to use as POF. To streamline the POF, should my husband transfer the money in his account to mine so that we will use my own account for the POF? If we do that, do we need a letter stating he has access to the fund in my account?

Thanks a lot as you answer my questions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kinah25(f): 3:26pm On Feb 28
Hello Everyone,

I want to clarify something and need your opinion.
I plan on entering the pool.
Will be writing celpip in a month’s time.
I’ll be 26yrs later this year, Single and a female engineer.
I currently work as an Electrical Engineer in an oil and gas company(3years experience now)
I have my OND & HND in Electrical Engineering
I proceeded to getting my Bachelor’s degree through direct entry so i have my B.E in Electrical too(2022)- all Upper credit and 2:1
I’m currently stuck at WES evaluation as i plan to evaluate my Degree, however i learnt yesterday that evaluating my OND & HND will give me more points. I also noticed i had more points when i clicked “two or more certificates, diploma or degree” than when i clicked just Bachelors degree while running a demo to calculate my CRS score.
The question now is: Do I evaluate all 3 certificates? OND, HND & B.E? or i should just go with with OND & HND.
Also do i have to pay WES to evaluate all these 2/3 seperately?(do i pay once or twice or thrice?)

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 5:12pm On Feb 28
Kinah25:
Hello Everyone,

I’m currently stuck at WES evaluation as i plan to evaluate my Degree, however i learnt yesterday that evaluating my OND & HND will give me more points. I also noticed i had more points when i clicked “two or more certificates, diploma or degree” than when i clicked just Bachelors degree while running a demo to calculate my CRS score.
The question now is: Do I evaluate all 3 certificates? OND, HND & B.E? or i should just go with with OND & HND.

Thank you

From page 1 post 3:

If you have an OND and HND that should be two degrees. If you have ONLY a Bachelors you can complete ACCA, CIMA, BCS etc. to get a 2nd degree.

If you're likely to go down the PNP route, it may be wise to evaluate ALL your degrees. OINP for example require a Bachelors.

If you are not likely to go down the PNP route, evaluating the Bachelors, in addition to OND and HND, does not give incremental CRS points when you already have the points from two or more degrees..... the maximum cumulative CRS from education is 150..check out the CRS grid link on page 1 post 2.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MoreTech(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28
Gurus in the house please help me out on this.

I have a certificate in Proficiency In Information System Management from Aptech Computer Education.

I want to know if i can add it to my Bsc certificate in the EE.

Pls help me out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bambam4life: 7:35pm On Feb 28
Kindly help with these questions, Gurus in the house.
Bambam4life:
Hello Everyone,

Please I need answer to this issue bothering me: My husband and I are in the EE pool. I am the principal applicant. For our POF, I have some money in my account and my husband also has some money in his account which we want to use as POF. To streamline the POF, should my husband transfer the money in his account to mine so that we will use my own account for the POF? If we do that, do we need a letter stating he has access to the fund in my account?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kinah25(f): 9:04pm On Feb 28
Thank you!
GraciousWords:

From page 1 post 3:

If you have an OND and HND that should be two degrees. If you have ONLY a Bachelors you can complete ACCA, CIMA, BCS etc. to get a 2nd degree.

If you're likely to go down the PNP route, it may be wise to evaluate ALL your degrees. OINP for example require a Bachelors.

If you are not likely to go down the PNP route, evaluating the Bachelors, in addition to OND and HND, does not give incremental CRS points when you already have the points from two or more degrees..... the maximum cumulative CRS from education is 150..check out the CRS grid link on page 1 post 2.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NuCypher: 10:36pm On Feb 28
Kinah25:
Hello Everyone,

I plan on entering the pool.
Will be writing celpip in a month’s time.
I’ll be 26yrs later this year, Single and a female engineer.
I currently work as an Electrical Engineer in an oil and gas company(3years experience now)
I have my OND & HND in Electrical Engineering
I proceeded to getting my Bachelor’s degree through direct entry so i have my B.E in Electrical too(2022)- all Upper credit and 2:1
Also do i have to pay WES to evaluate all these 2/3 seperately?(do i pay once or twice or thrice?)

Thank you
Your case is relatively simple. All the information you need can be found on the well-collated first page.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NuCypher: 11:51pm On Feb 28
Bambam4life:
Hello Everyone,

Refer to this: https://www.nairaland.com/4657743/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/478#72432120
And to this: https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/560#81962746
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Msticks: 7:23am On Feb 29
Hello everyone,
I got canadian visit visa last year. I did my biometrics before getting the visa. I was told biometrics lasts for 10 years. Now i applied for PR, and IRCC are asking me to submit biometrics again. Why is that one not valid anymore?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by OlayemiVictoria: 7:41am On Feb 29
xxoxx:
please how much is the fee and how I can make the payment
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 8:30am On Feb 29
Msticks:
Hello everyone,
I got canadian visit visa last year. I did my biometrics before getting the visa. I was told biometrics lasts for 10 years. Now i applied for PR, and IRCC are asking me to submit biometrics again. Why is that one not valid anymore?
Now you have to redo biometrics, it is a fairly new policy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 8:52am On Feb 29
Lynadave:
Good morning Everyone, I have a police report from Nigeria that expired last year, This was issued after I left the country. Do I still need to apply for another one or I can still use that exact one .

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:
*it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
*it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on.

BUT, it's so easy and cheap to do, why not apply for a new PCC? Much safer, just a personal opinion though........

https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/584#127942371

https://possap.gov.ng/

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 9:04am On Feb 29
Msticks:
Hello everyone,

Profgordons:
Now you have to redo biometrics, it is a fairly new policy

100%

Page 1 post 5 may be a good one to study before submitting your app. Extract:

- BIOMETRICS: You and your dependents (including children above the age of 14), should schedule an appointment online with your closest Visa Application Center (VAC) when instructed by IRCC. You need to give your biometrics, even if you gave them in the last 10 years. As of June 14, 2023, IRCC is resuming biometrics collection for all permanent residence applicants.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Oluwatosinfaith: 10:29am On Feb 29
Good morning everyone, please how much is cepip exam now and I have written IELTS 3 times I am thinking of going for celpip coupled with the fact that the price has increased
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oracle2583: 11:08am On Feb 29
GraciousWords:

Hello! I sent you a message. Could you respond? Thanks.

100%

Page 1 post 5 may be a good one to study before submitting your app. Extract:

- BIOMETRICS: You and your dependents (including children above the age of 14), should schedule an appointment online with your closest Visa Application Center (VAC) when instructed by IRCC. You need to give your biometrics, even if you gave them in the last 10 years. As of June 14, 2023, IRCC is resuming biometrics collection for all permanent residence applicants. Read more about biometrics HERE

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bambam4life: 2:24pm On Feb 29
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chinnyyy: 2:58pm On Feb 29
I did jupeb but didn't use it for my evaluation. instead i use my pre degree/ degree foundation for the evaluation.

so if you wrote jupeb did you do like a foundation school before it for your 100 level? then use that instead.

thank you.

HunterConcept:
Greetings house, please can someone help me? I’ve been asking this question for long.🙏🏽🙏🏽

I did JUPEB in Unizik before I gained admission, now I’m trying to do my WES evaluation and they’re requesting for the JUPEB transcript and certificate to evaluate; I contacted the headquarters and they said they don’t issue transcripts.
Please if you’ve done WES evaluation here with JUPEB or you have any idea of how to go about it, please I need your help🙏🏽🙏🏽; it’s been 2 months already and I’m still stuck there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Capital247: 3:37pm On Feb 29
Hi,

Have you gotten any material for Celpip?

Kinah25:
Hi, I'm interested
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chinnyyy: 4:11pm On Feb 29
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TITILOLA88: 6:04pm On Feb 29
Hi everyone, who is traveling to Winnipeg with Air France on 22nd of May? Please let us connect, thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by supertonex(m): 6:18pm On Feb 29
The category based draws is really the hope for the "common man". Without french or provincial nomination, it's really an uphill task to fall in the 520 and above bracket.
May God make it easy for us.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lovewinning: 7:39pm On Feb 29
Please guys, I need help with the calculation of my job experience below:

Healthcare job 1 started on 8/3/22 and ended 19/1/23 (total of 930 hours) part time.

Healthcare job 2 started on 19/12/22 and ended 17/12/2023 (44 hours per week) full time.

Please seniors, does the above experience meet up with the one year continuous experience for ONIP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (635) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: sirabbey(m), shinaxurdick and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.