Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

No Ordinary Son Or Daughter Is A Pride Of Their Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Ordinary Son Or Daughter Is A Pride Of Their Father (787 Views)

Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) / Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? / Your Cousin's Son Or Daughter Is Called What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Ordinary Son Or Daughter Is A Pride Of Their Father by AmeLonRo(m): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Every parent desire a significant child. Make up your mind to be significant today.
Let's go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmKWaFSNawQ
Re: No Ordinary Son Or Daughter Is A Pride Of Their Father by Kobojunkie: 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
AmeLonRo:
Every parent desire a significant child. Make up your mind to be significant today.
Let's go.
What exactly does one gain from being a pride of one's parents? Why this desire for a significant child? Why create this atmosphere of competition in your family to begin with? undecided

What is the point of this endeavor? Does it stem from some form of low sense of self or something? undecided

1 Like

Re: No Ordinary Son Or Daughter Is A Pride Of Their Father by illicit(m): 4:24am On Nov 02, 2021
Every child deserve significant parents too

No ordinary father or mother is a pride of their children
Re: No Ordinary Son Or Daughter Is A Pride Of Their Father by AmeLonRo(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2021
Good response. Someone said I will rather attempt to do something great and fail rather than attempt to do nothing and succeed.
the point here is not about the parents alone. its about the individual, about the village or town you come from, its about your state and country and continent. its about being the best in what you do. Its a motivation for all that we can be better.
Its not to bring down anyone. its not an esteem thing. Just be the best. Aspire and be.

Kobojunkie:
What exactly does one gain from being a pride of one's parents? Why this desire for a significant child? Why create this atmosphere of competition in your family to begin with? undecided

What is the point of this endeavor? Does it stem from some form of low sense of self or something? undecided
Re: No Ordinary Son Or Daughter Is A Pride Of Their Father by AmeLonRo(m): 9:52am On Nov 02, 2021
You are right.
Most parents cant do much again because of time.
It's the children that have time and talent and youthfulness to achieve. Children today, parents tomorrow.
Legacy is key. Good legacies.

illicit:
Every child deserve significant parents too

No ordinary father or mother is a pride of their children
Re: No Ordinary Son Or Daughter Is A Pride Of Their Father by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
AmeLonRo:
Good response. Someone said I will rather attempt to do something great and fail rather than attempt to do nothing and succeed.
the point here is not about the parents alone. its about the individual, about the village or town you come from, its about your state and country and continent. its about being the best in what you do. Its a motivation for all that we can be better.
Its not to bring down anyone. its not an esteem thing. Just be the best. Aspire and be.
The same questions apply no matter how broad you chose to scope this. undecided

What exactly does one gain from being a pride of one's town/state/country? Why this desire for a significant citizen? undecided

What is the point of this endeavor? Why can't I live on my own terms without being needlessly judged for not meeting someone else's standards - standard I never subscribed to or chose to begin with? undecided
Re: No Ordinary Son Or Daughter Is A Pride Of Their Father by AmeLonRo(m): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
I like you so much sir because you air your views. It's of great quality. Keep it up. What you are doing makes you significant already sir!!! the quality of speaking up when others are quiet shows you are a pride to your parents.

Back to the topic, What exactly does one gain from being a pride of one's town/state/country? You make your town/state/country known and make people from your town/state/country know that if you can do it they can do it also.

Why this desire for a significant citizen? To maximise your potential. You do not need to die with your potential. You have potential to do something, do it. Don't go to the cemetery with what you should have done but did not do.

What is the point of this endeavor? Some people are looking up to you and if you do nothing they also will do nothing in life. if you do something they also will do something in life.

Why can't I live on my own terms without being needlessly judged for not meeting someone else's standards - standard I never subscribed to or chose to begin with? Because of the reasons mentioned above.

See, many people are timid in life and need some push.
Am pushing some people to action already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVDCIHj81oA

undecided
Kobojunkie:
The same questions apply no matter how broad you chose to scope this. undecided

What exactly does one gain from being a pride of one's town/state/country? Why this desire for a significant citizen? undecided

What is the point of this endeavor? Why can't I live on my own terms without being needlessly judged for not meeting someone else's standards - standard I never subscribed to or chose to begin with? undecided
Re: No Ordinary Son Or Daughter Is A Pride Of Their Father by AmeLonRo(m): 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
This is what I mean.
This is my story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUQmxLo8R2Q
Re: No Ordinary Son Or Daughter Is A Pride Of Their Father by Kobojunkie: 3:27am On Nov 18, 2021
AmeLonRo:
I like you so much sir because you air your views. It's of great quality. Keep it up. What you are doing makes you significant already sir!!! the quality of speaking up when others are quiet shows you are a pride to your parents.

1. Back to the topic, What exactly does one gain from being a pride of one's town/state/country? You make your town/state/country known and make people from your town/state/country know that if you can do it they can do it also.

2. Why this desire for a significant citizen? To maximise your potential. You do not need to die with your potential. You have potential to do something, do it. Don't go to the cemetery with what you should have done but did not do.

3. What is the point of this endeavor? Some people are looking up to you and if you do nothing they also will do nothing in life. if you do something they also will do something in life.

4. Why can't I live on my own terms without being needlessly judged for not meeting someone else's standards - standard I never subscribed to or chose to begin with? Because of the reasons mentioned above.

See, many people are timid in life and need some push.
Am pushing some people to action already.
1. Why should I care to educate anyone on what they can or can't do? It is up to individuals to decide their worth, not for me to help them see that. undecided

2. Maximize what potential? I am already good as I am. Why do I keep to do more when I don't Ok wjere I am? undecided

3. How in the world is it my problem that another chooses to do nothing because I chose to do nothing? The issue is them, not me. I am not here to carry another person's cross or risk my own happiness just so another can maybe get a clue for his/her own life abeg! undecided

4. Your ideas sound terribly like you are trying to sing people into taking on unnecessary burdens in their lives. We are born individuals and we die as such.... there is a reason for that and it is so you know not to take on burdens not meant for us to. undecided

No man is born savior of his fellow men, nor his country/town/city/village, all that na for fairy tale you dey read of such tales. Go ask those that have tried, how it turned out in the end. undecided
Re: No Ordinary Son Or Daughter Is A Pride Of Their Father by AmeLonRo(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2021
See the answers to your questions here.

1. Reponse = Whey do teachers care to teach? Why do you go to school to learn? Whether you are a teacher or not you have something that can better others. If you don't help someone else will but you would be a waste. make impact. male money. Not for self only but for others too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVDCIHj81oA

2. Reponse = Researchers say that geniuses use only 3 % of their brain power or capacity. Anyone who is not a genius uses maybe less than 0.5%. Are you satisfied not to use all that you have or can use?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl7esfpJvNo

3. Reponse = the reason is because success is not a gif, success is a choice. If they don't know otherwise they will not take successful decisions and they will not land in success.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6nC0RJ5NSY

4. Response = Whether you like it or not, you owe it a duty to be your brothers keeper. If you dont keep them then you yourself will not be safe. That is why what or who you listen to matters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VbQyo237lw

No man is born saviour truly but every man can contribute his or her own quota. I have a personal principle that "when you claim to be Elshaddai then you shall die.' No one should play God. But, all can make a great difference.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v06kTOeDPg

Kobojunkie:
1. Why should I care to educate anyone on what they can or can't do? It is up to individuals to decide their worth, not for me to help them see that. undecided

2. Maximize what potential? I am already good as I am. Why do I keep to do more when I don't Ok wjere I am? undecided

3. How in the world is it my problem that another chooses to do nothing because I chose to do nothing? The issue is them, not me. I am not here to carry another person's cross or risk my own happiness just so another can maybe get a clue for his/her own life abeg! undecided

4. Your ideas sound terribly like you are trying to sing people into taking on unnecessary burdens in their lives. We are born individuals and we die as such.... there is a reason for that and it is so you know not to take on burdens not meant for us to. undecided

No man is born savior of his fellow men, nor his country/town/city/village, all that na for fairy tale you dey read of such tales. Go ask those that have tried, how it turned out in the end. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Die Without Pain.. / How Do I Deal With A Toxic And Dramatic Roommate / To Married Men And Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.