Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

The Hidden World Richest! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Hidden World Richest! (397 Views)

See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars / Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna / See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden World Richest! by Onluck(m): 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
See that the recorded world richest are BUSINESS MEN with the exclusion of ONLINE GURUS..
But with the value and earnings online businesses has made to people, it seems true and I accept its truth that online business men are the world richest if they were to be added to THE WORLD RECORD!
Listing examples of online businesses are:
1. Forex trading; 6trillion+ passes through daily on it's trading.
2. Crypto currency trading; like BTC rate which has risen to 34,600,000+, ETH, BNB etc..
3. Affiliate marketing; emailing is just a home relaxation business, clicking links while the marketer continue earning dollars($)
4. ..............................................

��� List the one you remember or know!

Re: The Hidden World Richest! by Onluck(m): 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
1 Day to go!

GO TO THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE TO CLAIM YOUR FREE NS(ETHERIUM)
Etherium is almost in total control of LEGIT AIRDROPS and even as at now they will be distributing NS under their block chain.
1NS=0.4$ which 10NS will be even immediately one sign up. Some people have gotten 100NS, just calculate the earning your self.
THE LINK IS ON MY SIGNATURE..
This do not require your details like name, email, etc.. they only need one's Etherium wallet address.
BUT IT'S REMAINING ONE DAY TO GO!
Count down!!!
Re: The Hidden World Richest! by Onluck(m): 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Who are they?
��

GO TO THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE TO CLAIM YOUR FREE NS(ETHERIUM)
Etherium is almost in total control of LEGIT AIRDROPS and even as at now they will be distributing NS under their block chain.
1NS=0.4$ which 10NS will be even immediately one sign up. Some people have gotten 100NS, just calculate the earning your self.
THE LINK IS ON MY SIGNATURE..
This do not require your details like name, email, etc.. they only need one's Etherium wallet address.
BUT IT'S REMAINING ONE DAY TO GO!
Count down!!!

(1) (Reply)

2009 First Body Toyota Camry Going For 2.5m In Benin / Unresponsive Throttle. / Top 5 Most Expensive Car In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.