Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Bulk Sms- Getting The Phone Numbers Of People Living In In A State. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bulk Sms- Getting The Phone Numbers Of People Living In In A State. (4644 Views)

Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN / BVN For People Living Overseas. / Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk Sms- Getting The Phone Numbers Of People Living In In A State. by leffects(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2011
Please who knows where i can get the phone numbers of people living in a state e.g Ondo State.
Please i need cos it is very urgent.
please a have a date line to meet, some1 should please tell me how to get the phone numbers of people living Akure, a company needs to pass a msg across.
thanks
Leffects.

Re: Bulk Sms- Getting The Phone Numbers Of People Living In In A State. by nairaexc: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2011
Sellingbulksms.com can get u gsm numbers of any state in d country. contact them!
Re: Bulk Sms- Getting The Phone Numbers Of People Living In In A State. by leffects(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2011
thank you very much i will check it now?
Re: Bulk Sms- Getting The Phone Numbers Of People Living In In A State. by leffects(m): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2011
nairaexc:

Sellingbulksms.com can get u gsm numbers of any state in d country. contact them!
Sorry the site is not available, do u have any alternative site?
thanks
Re: Bulk Sms- Getting The Phone Numbers Of People Living In In A State. by nairaexc: 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2011
i just checkd it out nw. It is opening mayb u mispelt
Re: Bulk Sms- Getting The Phone Numbers Of People Living In In A State. by leffects(m): 11:51am On Jun 06, 2011
please a have a date line to meet, some1 should please tell me how to get the phone numbers of people living Akure, a company needs to pass a msg across.
Re: Bulk Sms- Getting The Phone Numbers Of People Living In In A State. by leffects(m): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2011
nairaexc:

i just checkd it out nw. It is opening mayb u mispelt
it is not working still.
Re: Bulk Sms- Getting The Phone Numbers Of People Living In In A State. by leffects(m): 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2011
leffects:

please i need a quick response.
Any other alternative??
thanks
Re: Bulk Sms- Getting The Phone Numbers Of People Living In In A State. by nairaexc: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2011
hope u are nt here to play? Wich site is nt going? Ok contact dm on 07038844295 sellingbulksms.com
Re: Bulk Sms- Getting The Phone Numbers Of People Living In In A State. by leffects(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2011
nairaexc:

hope u are nt here to play? Wich site is nt going? Ok contact dm on 07038844295 sellingbulksms.com
It is telling "server not found" while other sites are loading fine.
Re: Bulk Sms- Getting The Phone Numbers Of People Living In In A State. by NVasion: 2:10am On Jun 14, 2011
leffects:

Sorry the site is not available, do u have any alternative site?
thanks
hey guy, be warned! Whenever u are making an online transaction, u must always make sure that you conclude it by meeting the person one-on-one before u conclude it. Moreso, most websites are created to rip people's money. So in this case, u can call me on 08098323038, I will invite u and put you through on your request.
Re: Bulk Sms- Getting The Phone Numbers Of People Living In In A State. by lota4life: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
www.simacsmsplus.com offers the best in bulksms, GSM Database of Nigerians sorted by states and many more.
log on to www.simacsmsplus.com today
Re: Bulk Sms- Getting The Phone Numbers Of People Living In In A State. by dav8id(m): 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
I dnt knw how much time u left 4 u if nt, i wil tell u hw u can get the number urself.yes u can query the number urself or alternative, i can show u where to get the number from.. U can contact me on 07037781319
Re: Bulk Sms- Getting The Phone Numbers Of People Living In In A State. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
Chose Sms Phone Number Dot Com site.
Re: Bulk Sms- Getting The Phone Numbers Of People Living In In A State. by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:59am On Sep 25, 2013
I think www.okwaifu.com is what you need.
Re: Bulk Sms- Getting The Phone Numbers Of People Living In In A State. by DueTime(m): 6:28am On Sep 25, 2013
You'll find a complete list of bulk sms service providers here: http://smallpocketbook.com/bulk_sms.php

Thanks.
Re: Bulk Sms- Getting The Phone Numbers Of People Living In In A State. by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2018
How to get bulk phone numbers of people living anywhere in Nigeria is so easy. How to get bulk phone numbers has been made easy using the internet. But, if you don't know how to get bulk numbers, don't worry, I will show you how to get it. Just contact me through PM. https://freebulksmscredits..com

(1) (Reply)

Richest Top Ten Youngest Nigerian Techies / Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 / ASR Africa Donates N200 Million For Emergency Flood Relief In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.