Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Please Help (mouth Odour) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help (mouth Odour) (32194 Views)

10 Causes Of Mouth Odour / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Toks2008(m): 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hardvance:

Lol

Sarcasm? grin

Nope.

For real. Garlic cures it permanently
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by CeeManCollins(m): 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
Please I all need your help
How can I cure mouth odour please
It really affecting me
Any suggestions is welcome
Thanks

Paste at least twice a day, eat more of fruits, drink lots of water and then quit smoking if u do and thank me later.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by teemsa: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
Don’t stay dehydrated
Change ur toothbrush every 3 months
Get a menthol tooth paste and brush morning n night and most especially brush ur tongue very well..
Get listerine mouth wash
Chew a handful of cloves or anise seeds
Or parsley leaves.. it helps fight bacteria n freshens the mouth..
lastly.. be patient! Good luck
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by IBRAHEEM8(m): 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks

Pls get a capsule of tetracycline.
Brush with it without rinsing with water Late at night.

Try this with space of 3 days serially for like 2weeks.

Thank me later
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
camri:
start sucking dicks. It cures
grin you kill it man
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by princesseniola: 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
Try one of these bad breath remedies:
1. Salt water rinse
A natural way to freshen your breath instantly is to use salt water to rinse your mouth. Simply add some salt to a glass of warm water, mix it well, swish the solution around your mouth and teeth for 30 seconds and repeat. Bad odor gone!

2. Cloves
Cloves can also help freshen your breath instantly and make it kiss-ably sweet. Another advantage with cloves is that they help fight bad bacteria in your mouth that can cause cavities. So, simply suck on a few cloves a few times a day. (But, don’t use clove oil or powdered cloves – they are too strong and can cause burns.)

3. Apple cider vinegar
If you want to get rid of the offensive mouth odors caused by eating onions and garlic, it’s easily done by using some apple cider vinegar. Add some to a glass of water and swish lightly around your mouth. This natural mouthwash will neutralize odor and freshen your breath instantly.

4. Eat your fruits and veggies
Another natural and easy way to freshen your breath is to simply have a crunchy snack, such as an apple, celery, or carrot. These fruits and vegetables act as natural toothbrushes and help to remove the odor causing bacteria stuck on your teeth. Also, they stimulate saliva production, which also helps fight bad breath.

5. Make your own alcohol-free mouthwash
Most over-the-counter mouthwashes contain alcohol, which dries out your mouth, inviting bacteria to move in. Here is an easy recipe you can try for making your own mouthwash with ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.

Bad breath remedies: Try a homemade, alcohol-free mouthwash.
6. Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil helps fight against odor-causing bacteria and microbes in your mouth. You can easily add it to your oral hygiene routine by adding a few drops of it to your toothpaste or simply brushing your teeth with the oil alone.

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by princesseniola: 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
Brushing after every meal and flossing twice a day
Regular dental checkups and cleanings
Replacing your toothbrush every three months
Periodically brushing the tongue to remove bacteria
Cleaning dentures or dental appliances thoroughly at least once a day
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Integrafamoo: 11:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
Brush before you go to bed and after breakfast (not before)
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by jclassiq(m): 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
TenQ:

Will you apologize to me if the OP responds with joy that my solution works?
I WILL.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by TenQ: 11:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
jclassiq:

I WILL.
No problem.
Except the OP did not use it. It works
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:

Please did you mean I should clean it with toothpaste or what sir
I just bought oral b close up

Scrub your tongue with the toothbrush and toothpaste while brushing. A healthy tongue should not be any color but pink.

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by flyforall: 11:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
TRY RINSING YOUR MOUTH WITH BAKING SODA AND USE IT IN ADDITION TO YOUR PASE AT LEAST TWICE DAILY.

Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Mary08134: 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
Rydermaverick:

How do you even know you have mouth ordor?

Split saliva at the back of your mouth and let it dry then smell it
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Mary08134:

Split saliva at the back of your mouth and let it dry then smell it
Ooh I see..do take care of yourself.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by richeeyo(m): 12:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks
Try sucking a clean p ussy
I5s know to discharge anti bacteria which cleans it at all tymes
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Gkemz: 12:22am On Nov 03, 2021
Mouth odour is a sign of an ulcer, an open wound in the stomach. It can be treated with good eating habit and medication and large intake of non acidic fruits such as pawpaw and banana. Limit your consumption of pineapples, fries, unripe oranges, pepper analgesic, etc.

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Mary08134: 12:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Jibsy203:
You must be Yoruba cos Yoruba ppl and dirtiness with mouth odour are second to none

Not Yoruba
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by WeRblessed(f): 12:59am On Nov 03, 2021
Floss your teeth daily, and brush your tongue � with minty toothpaste. If people can do just these two simple thing twice a day, no one will have bad breath. The last thing you do before going to bed is floss your teeth, brush your teeth and tongue (try reaching way behind your tongue, finish with rinsing with cool water and lastly rinse with mouth wash.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 2:08am On Nov 03, 2021
Mary08134:

So you no get them before? grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Tzar(m): 2:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Only proper dental hygiene, drinking sufficient water and watching what you eat can help you.
1. Brush at least twice daily. Especially after meals. Use a dental floss to remove stuck food in between your teeth. Use a tread if you cant find floss.
2. Religiously use dilluted hydrogen peroxide to rinse your mouth 3-4 times daily. Especially after brushing or eating.
3 Drink sufficient water for your body. Don’t wait until your mouth feels dry before drinking water.
4 Avoid food & drinks with too much sugar and strong smell.
5. Fix any tooth or gum ailment you have by seeing a dentist every 6months. Once a year at worst.
6. Chew on bitter kola or clove religiously.
7. Pray if all the above doesn’t cure your halitosis…. It may be spiritual attack from village people who don’t want you to enjoy the joy of deep french kisses.
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Joiedevivre: 2:35am On Nov 03, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks
do you have tonsils stones?

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by chris51(f): 2:39am On Nov 03, 2021
Mary08134:

Scrape your tongue with spoon when brushing. It helps remove the coated tongue and your mouth will be fresh.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by chris51(f): 2:39am On Nov 03, 2021
chris51:

Scrape your tongue with spoon when brushing. It helps remove the coated tongue and your mouth will be fresh.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by descarado: 2:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Your problem is from nasal cavity. Bad bacteria living there.

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by beyond12: 2:44am On Nov 03, 2021
Salt, chop onion and limes then add honey. Boil all with hot water and wash your mouth with it. Repeat the process. And thank me later
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by descarado: 2:48am On Nov 03, 2021
FireRain:

BEST ADVICE. The tongue. If you try mouthwash with the odour without cleaning your tongue properly, you will end up creating more issues.

Some spend time "thrashing" the teeth forgetting that the tongue harbours more residues.
Kindly be gentle while brushing the tongue too. Use any toothpaste and SOFT toothbrush.

When we were small in the village, we use chewing stick (Pako) and use paste afterwards.
Good luck to you Mary.
The tongue, upper palate, all around the teeth smells terribly and harbour bacteria when not properly cleaned. Stretching the tooth brush to clean the back of the mouth is very important.
People that sleep with open mouth naturally have bad breath that comes from the nose to the mouth. Some have distinctive smell.

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by FanOfMyself: 3:05am On Nov 03, 2021
Mary08134:

I think I will have to take a step on this to see a dentist
Thanks
Are you in Abuja? My cousin is dentist here in Abuja.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Jaisman26(m): 3:10am On Nov 03, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks
Use lime orange to brush your teeth with medium tooth brush 3 times a week start from Monday, Wednesday and Saturday but on those days you skip use your normal toothpaste to brush. You would see fast result. I was bold enough to ask my biology teacher back then in secondary school today the rest is success story. Call me if you need more explanation 08066276685
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by cocoxs: 3:11am On Nov 03, 2021
Your problem is very simple, brush your tongue with your toothbrush and toothpaste until your tongue is pink. A lot of people only brush their teeth and if you are one of these people you will surely have bad breath.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by topeal(f): 3:44am On Nov 03, 2021
Try Eutymol toothpaste
Mary08134:

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by kinethic: 4:13am On Nov 03, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks

You must daily clean your tongue for that’s where the most bacteria lies. Also floss your teeth and get a better tooth paste. There are lots of them like sensitive , whitening, gum savers etc .
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Nairaland1987: 4:27am On Nov 03, 2021
The major cause is your gum. First eat more of garlic and ginger raw and brush with a good tooth brush that will not injure your gum. Then use longrich toothpaste

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNICEF Warns Lockdown Could Kill More Than COVID-19 / How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) / Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.