Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Please Help (mouth Odour) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help (mouth Odour) (32200 Views)

10 Causes Of Mouth Odour / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by dabwan123(m): 4:56am On Nov 03, 2021
Use your brush to Clea the tongue till it turns red. If your tongue isn't red yet, then you haven't brushed well enough. Get also a good toothpaste the imported oral B in 93g.

Mary08134:
Good morning
Please I all need your help
How can I cure mouth odour please
It really affecting me
Any suggestions is welcome
Thanks
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Juoflife1(f): 5:20am On Nov 03, 2021
Buy cleansing charcoal toothpaste and listerine. Use twice daily.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by leonard509(m): 5:23am On Nov 03, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks

In your free time, get a chewing stick and chew on it, for hours. After using it to brush your teeth, rinse your mouth and put it back in and keep handling it, you know like a big cigar. It'll allow air flow into your mouth, do this for a week and you'll see the result.. the longer you do this, the better.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by allenog(m): 5:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks

1. Clean your teeth and tongue morning and night
2. Drink a lot of water
3. Eat lots of fruits; apple, cucumber and watee Mellon daily.
4. Drink lot of unsweetened yourgut first thing or last thing at night do this daily
5. Avoid coffee or drinks that contain caffeine
6. Eat less of red meat and floss after eating.
7. Avoid fried foods.
8. Avoid hunger
9. Keep your mouth hydrated.
Try this and thank me later.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by sarjam05: 5:34am On Nov 03, 2021
Chewing sticks. This is the only solution. The olden days ways.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by FireRain: 5:57am On Nov 03, 2021
descarado:

The tongue, upper palate, all around the teeth smells terribly and harbour bacteria when not properly cleaned. Stretching the tooth brush to clean the back of the mouth is very important.
People that sleep with open mouth naturally have bad breath that comes from the nose to the mouth. Some have distinctive smell.

I couldn't agree more.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Bestmanedet(m): 6:12am On Nov 03, 2021
Mix one lime put small paste mix it well use it morning and evening after eating
Keep repeating it
Good luck
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by format9798(m): 6:16am On Nov 03, 2021
Buy Bret mouthwash. It is small but powerful. I asked a gal who had d same problem to use it under my supervision, and till 2morow, d bad breath is history.
Plz follow dis steps.
1. Brush ur mouth/tongue properly with not to hard/not too soft brush. (Avoid soft brush totally)
2. Gaggle with warm water.
3. Take a full cover top of Bret mouthwash and gaggle for 3-5 minutes. Spit out
4. Rest for few minutes and repeat No. 3 again. Then ask a close friend to help perceive ur breath, u will notice the difference.

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Pacyrus(m): 6:49am On Nov 03, 2021
Op your permanent solution is in my profile. Go through my post and help yourself. Freely I receive freely I shall continue to help others. Although my lifesaving post did not gather views and comments simply because nobody likes me here and even in the real world. embarassed angry
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by macdammy(m): 7:00am On Nov 03, 2021
Mary08134:

Please did you mean I should clean it with toothpaste or what sir
I just bought oral b close up
Rather buy Colgate toothpaste, and a good toothbrush.

After brushing your mouth, do not rinse with water. Just pour out excessive toothpaste, and do not eat anything for about 20-30 minutes.
Reason: Washing your mouth with water after brushing is like Rinsing your face with water immediately after applying nixoderm on it.

You have denied the fluoride in the toothpaste its effectiveness.

Try this out and see a miracle. If it doesn't work, come and press my nose.

And if you feel Colgate is too expensive, cos that what's most people say, then goodluck on your mouth odour.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by elizabethbrown: 7:00am On Nov 03, 2021
You can easily cure mouth odour...by regularly wash your mouth with lemon water at morning time. This will surely gives good results to you.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Frais: 7:01am On Nov 03, 2021
I recommend LONGRICH toothpaste for usage
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by KufreDavid(m): 7:05am On Nov 03, 2021
Mouth odour has nothing to do with d number of times one brushes, or whether or not d person brushes d tongue. Mouth odour is deeper than that. D person has to first treat it from within, as that is where it's starts from. Drop a chat on WhatsApp or call me on 08103339314, then I'll tell u what to do to get rid of it
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by DonGtoG1(m): 7:11am On Nov 03, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks

Endeavor to make bitter cola your companion!.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Francon(f): 7:23am On Nov 03, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks

A relative and a colleague had a bad one. I gifted them Longrich toothpaste and mouth freshner,

If interested, you can pay 50% discount of them to try if it works for you.

Use morning and night for 2 weeks and see if problems persist.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by LydayBobo(m): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2021
Truvelisback:
I know of someone who has the same mouth odour issue. I have advised the person to paste. Person do paste but the smell still continues. I have been helpless on what to do to help the person too.
EAT Walnut at night then smell your mouth in the morning. Please let me know the update.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by yahmohy27: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Beloved3:
Why not see a dentist?

I know someone who had a raucous mouth odour too. A very pretty lady at that. I couldn't bare to tell her. I just avoided her altogether.
She's the same girl looking for a solution here
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Jimasun00: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2021
[quote author=Mary08134 post=107265663]Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks [/quote
Maybe you have tonsil stones stuck deep in your throat.They are decayed foul smelling matter that gets unnoticed. Visit the dentist so you can be checked for tonsil stones and get them removed.Then you can follow up with any mouthwash or toothpaste given to you.Sorry about your predicament.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by sob8084: 7:57am On Nov 03, 2021
Aloe vera extract can help clean the internal organs causing the mouth odour.
I have access to a reliable source if you are interested
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by GauRanTor(m): 8:01am On Nov 03, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
But mouth odour no get cure na undecided

No just waste your money untop something wey no get cure lipsrsealed.

Oga talk Wetin you know o. she should go see a good dentist for drugs mouthwash and paste that's all.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Goldenboy842(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks

Avoid Close-up toothpaste.

Go for mouth cleaning in a State hospital.

I wish you the very best.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2021
Samolasoj:

Once had same issues back then in skull, even had to always chew gum or lick sweet just to kill the smell but that did not work with even lot's of brushing so I had to travel down from school back home and immediately went to see our family doctor, he asked some few questions and wrote down a particular drug and LISTERINE MOUTH WASH to buy and use. All I have to do is use the drugs twice a day and also use the mouth wash twice a day too after morning brush and evening brush. My first experience with the mouth wash was like hell that I could not even last 1 minute with it in my mouth as it was like my mouth want to explode from the too much hotness I felt inside but as time goes by, it started reducing and in a weeks time I was as fresh as closeup advert.
When I got back to skull, u need to see how people was surprise and those that avoided me started coming close.

So long story short, don't feel bad as it has a cure, am sorry I can't remember the name of the drug as this happened over 5 years ago but u can always get the Listerine at any supermarket (make sure you get the blue colour alcohol base own as there are many types of Listerine)

Nice one but you could try if it means visiting your family doctor to know the drugs you once used. Your help would be highly appreciated
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by JuanDeDios: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Mary08134:

Please did you mean I should clean it with toothpaste or what sir
I just bought oral b close up

With this. You can find them on Jumia, Konga, Jiji, Shoprite and any big pharmacy or supermarket near you. Use it once a day. Scrub gently from inside out and take a few strokes.

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by JuanDeDios: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks
1. Brush TWICE a day, preferably last thing at night and one hour after breakfast (Google how to brush properly).
2. Floss once day.
3. Use a tongue cleaner once a day.

If the above don't work, it's time to try the DIETARY approach.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by JuanDeDios: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2021
Mary08134:

Okay thanks
Can I get mouth wash around my area ?
Mouthwashes are a waste of money. After brushing, you don't need them. If you use them, you still need to brush.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by tuntech2000: 9:07am On Nov 03, 2021
make sure you wash your tongue very well as you brush twice daily. always eat breakfast, then eat Orogbo (bitter cola). it will kill any bacteria that could cause mouth odour

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by one4GOD(f): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks
make fruits your major snacks. Take warm water with lemon every now and then especially in the morning and before u go to bed. If you keep at this you will notice a change.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2021
Truvelisback:
I know of someone who has the same mouth odour issue. I have advised the person to paste. Person do paste but the smell still continues. I have been helpless on what to do to help the person too.
So u helpless here too undecided
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by chccho(m): 9:14am On Nov 03, 2021
Alot of people who have mouth odor is as a result of poor hygiene!!!
U are not washing your teeth and especially your whole tongue properly.
Using ineffective toothpaste.
For starters get a good menthol toothpaste paste (Oral B, Close Up, etc) brush twice a day morning and night, buy mouthwash( gosh i am surprised some people have never heard of or used mouthwash) if u cant afford mouth wash buy NCP rinse and gaggle with it, at least twice a day.
Most times people with terrible mouth odor is as a result of hole/decay in the tooth, infections, bacteria in your stomach/gut.
So try and also drink hot ginger tea and lemon.
If u try all this after a week and your mouth still dey smell na him be say them don swear for u. Good luck!!!
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by chccho(m): 9:17am On Nov 03, 2021
This reminds me of the guy that sat next to me in church on sunday gossh!!! This guy wasnt talking just breathing and i could feel the bad breath even 30cm apart. I had to shift my seat
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Youngpo413: 9:49am On Nov 03, 2021
Justkatty:
This can be shameful and brings oneself esteem low....
I once had a colleague that was dropped because of halitosis, he was a secretary to the firm, so anyone that comes there, must first of all meet with him.
Colleagues started complaining and some other customers, how I wish it was the time Covid started so nose mask could be worn and avoid unnecessary complain every time because of halitosis....
Op I'll advise you check your diet and avoid too much sugary things, eat more of veggies.
Wish you well
Chai.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing / Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary / "Having Multiple Sex Partners May Give You Cancer" - Doctor Warns Women (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.