Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Apm Terminal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apm Terminal (1035 Views)

APM Terminal Interview / Apm Terminal Invites. / Apm Terminal Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apm Terminal by abimbolami(f): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2007
Hi Guys,

I received this email from APM terminal last week after the test in abuja. Anybody else got anything like this?

Cheers

Dear Applicant,

We thank you very much for attending our Assessment session last week in Abuja. We would like you to forward a recent copy of resume for our perusal; as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Jean.
Re: Apm Terminal by omoD11: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2007
I was in love with a guy, but along the a lady got pregnant for him, he told of lady before and was forced to marry, but now him and his month want me by all means, what do I do? cry
Re: Apm Terminal by kadr(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2007
Hi abimbola,

I attended the interview in Abuja also.
  I jst receivd mail from APM that i cldn't  meet their
  requirment as per the assessment.

Please tell me ow you answered the questions or ow to
deal with questions of such.
u can reply to this forum or prefarebly to my email add.
   kadrkay06@yahoo.com
I jst fowarded another application to the same coy for
position of store controller, so i will need your help
in case I am call for another interview.

Thanks
Re: Apm Terminal by kadr(m): 11:56am On Jul 28, 2007
Hope abimbola can hear me[b][/b]
Re: Apm Terminal by tommybc: 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2007
hello, pls can u tell me what Apm is all about?thanks
Re: Apm Terminal by abimbolami(f): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2007
Hi Kadr

I apologise for the late response. Right, with regards to your question, I really can't tell you the correct way in answering them. You will remember the time given was really short.

The only thing I can remember doing was leaving out the questions that required loads of numerical skills. Those ones take a lot of your time, the time you do not really have. So my advice is tackle the the ones you are sure of and work on the numerical questions if you've got time.

Hope that helps, all the best.

Cheers
Re: Apm Terminal by kadr(m): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2007
abimbola,

tnk u so much and i wish best of luck in the forthcoming interview.

Gd luck to u.

(1) (Reply)

Gt Assurance Interview / Ipnx Test / Union Bank Gse Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.