Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. (1739 Views)

I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA / I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom / I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by Lamanii22(f): 4:05am On Nov 07, 2021
Awwwwn... Congratulations bro... God bless you lil cutie... The good Lord would send you divine help... Your story will change for good... The Lord will help you to take care of your baby....

1 Like

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by samtol4(m): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
The5DME:
Some of you are so heartless. You're this poor, and yet you're having kids. No child deserves to be born into poverty in this country, because it's akin to being in Hell.
Learn to read and understand. He said he lost his job due to Covid19. You don't know his story. No able body man is happy to be in this state. He will surely overcome. If you are living well, thank God for your life. Never look down on people facing challenging situations. You don't know their stories

1 Like

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by blessedvisky(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rubbiish:

But he stated he lost his job during the covid period, of which the wife was already pregnant.

Having a job ≠ financial security bro.

It's very evident since he started struggling and had a resort to selling property to pay medicine bills

Another mouth has been added and that's additional cost for the next 20+ years, all things being equal

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m 70 And Still A Virgin, I Would Like To Marry A 21 Years Old Man -lady / “our Mother Ran Away, Dad Travelled”: Nigerian Lady Sees 5 Children Living Alone / ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland))))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.