Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. (1713 Views)

I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA / I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom / I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by belovedofyahweh: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
This year 2021 has been crazy so far for me after losing my job during the covid lockdown period. The worst part is that I didn't know my wife was even pregnant for our first baby until she fell ill and we could only afford a PT strip test. Mixed feelings set in and I didn't even know whether to keep or abort the unborn baby. Being an orphan ,there was no help from any family member to even feed and then we just managed ourselves believing God for a better day. Just few weeks to the 9th month of delivery , I posted my TV for sale so I could raise money for the delivery. Depression ,confusion and stress took over me ,and I didn't know what to do. A lot of people chatted me on WhatsApp to buy the tv but because of distance, I couldn't sell it. To cut the story short, today ,I am Happy to write here that God has blessed my wife and I with a baby girl. The maternity I took her to, did a good job and the head midwife there pitied us because I couldn't raise even quarter of the delivery fee. And they let us go. I feel so bad not being able to pay ,but God understands. I am grateful to God and want to Thank all that put me in their prayers. I am yet to get a job or capital to start a little business but I'm believing God for a miracle. Its well.

Here's the earlier thread when I almost sold my tv.
https://www.nairaland.com/6769747/distress-sale-32-inches-lg

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
I feel so sorry for the baby lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by budaatum: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
I am so pleased for you and your wife. May your tv not need to be sold to feed it.

Please learn about birth control, for the future.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by The5DME(m): 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
Some of you are so heartless. You're this poor, and yet you're having kids. No child deserves to be born into poverty in this country, because it's akin to being in Hell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by Rubbiish(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
The5DME:
Some of you are so heartless. You're this poor, and yet you're having kids. No child deserves to be born into poverty in this country, because it's akin to being in Hell.
But he stated he lost his job during the covid period, of which the wife was already pregnant.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by Gerrard59(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
Congratulations! Now, the best thing you can do is to ensure you don't impregnate your wife for the next four years. It's for the good of yourself and family.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by ahnie: 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2021
Her arrival is gonna open doors of opportunities for you and your household.

Where are you based?

11 Likes

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
Gerrard59:
Congratulations! Now, the best thing you can do is to ensure you don't impregnate your wife for the next four years. It's for the good of yourself and family.
That's if the wife isn't pregnant already lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by Nekky5(f): 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
See fine babe!!!! congratulations to you and your family. Her birth would bring in good wills for you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by belovedofyahweh: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
Nekky5:
See fine babe!!!! congratulations to you and your family. Her birth would bring in good wills for you.

Amen. Thanks so much
Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by belovedofyahweh: 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
ahnie:
Her arrival is gonna open doors of opportunities for you and your household.

Where are you based?
I pray so...
I stay in owerri

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by belovedofyahweh: 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
I feel so sorry for the baby lipsrsealed
God is on the throne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by belovedofyahweh: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
budaatum:
I am so pleased for you and your wife. May your tv not need to be sold to feed it.

Please learn about birth control, for the future.
Thanks for your kind words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by belovedofyahweh: 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
The5DME:
Nobody is poor.. It was just a circumstance beyond my control. But God remains God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by Ishilove: 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
Papa's girl. See resemblance. Congratulations, Op. I celebrate with you, and as you have started receiving favour right from the labour room, this child's birth will bring open doors and restoration into your family.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
belovedofyahweh:

Nobody is poor.. It was just a circumstance beyond my control. But God remains God.
Stop replying every comment. may God bless your child and open doors for you

6 Likes

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by tobechi74: 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
Delay getting married until Bihari hands over is the best advice one gave me

1 Like

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by dahmie2013: 7:30am On Nov 03, 2021
Congratulations, the arrival of this child will open doors of favour to you. Trust God, He is too faithful to fail.

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by chii8(f): 7:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Congratulations.... may God bless your new baby and bring you favour....

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by ekene101: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
The5DME:
u don still carry ur stupidity from cultism thread reach here. Next time read b4 u comment. Failed jambite..op congratulations

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by The5DME(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
ekene101:
u don still carry ur stupidity from cultism thread reach here. Next time read b4 u comment. Failed jambite..op congratulations
Thunder strike ur papa. U wen scam people for Nairaland still de get mouth to talk.
Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by ekene101: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
The5DME:
Thunder strike ur papa. U wen scam people for Nairaland still de get mouth to talk.
stupidity kill ur father,u wey beg betnaija take disclose ur family stupidity..MONDAY GIFT OGHENEMARO Julius beggar grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by ekene101: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
The5DME:
animal,no go pray for forgiveness for dat man goats and fowls u kill overnight after threatening him and his family out of their house..firing squad nai go finish u last last..stupid dirty uniben wannabe jambite cultist. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by The5DME(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
ekene101:
stupidity kill ur father,u wey beg betnaija take disclose ur family stupidity..MONDAY GIFT OGHENEMARO Julius beggar grin grin grin
Ok bro cool
Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by dacblogger: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Cutie... Congratulations on the arrival of your baby girl....she is blessed.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by signature2012(m): 1:43am On Nov 05, 2021
belovedofyahweh:
This year 2021 has been crazy so far for me after losing my job during the covid lockdown period. The worst part is that I didn't know my wife was even pregnant for our first baby until she fell ill and we could only afford a PT strip test. Mixed feelings set in and I didn't even know whether to keep or abort the unborn baby. Being an orphan ,there was no help from any family member to even feed and then we just managed ourselves believing God for a better day. Just few weeks to the 9th month of delivery , I posted my TV for sale so I could raise money for the delivery. Depression ,confusion and stress took over me ,and I didn't know what to do. A lot of people chatted me on WhatsApp to buy the tv but because of distance, I couldn't sell it. To cut the story short, today ,I am Happy to write here that God has blessed my wife and I with a baby girl. The maternity I took her to, did a good job and the head midwife there pitied us because I couldn't raise even quarter of the delivery fee. And they let us go. I feel so bad not being able to pay ,but God understands. I am grateful to God and want to Thank all that put me in their prayers. I am yet to get a job or capital to start a little business but I'm believing God for a miracle. Its well.

Here's the earlier thread when I almost sold my tv.
https://www.nairaland.com/6769747/distress-sale-32-inches-lg

Can you quote me your bank details?
I have some token for your baby girl.
Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by belovedofyahweh: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2021
Thanks you so much. I am deeply grateful
Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by signature2012(m): 11:12am On Nov 05, 2021
belovedofyahweh:

Fcmb
Chikamso Christian Miracle

Thanks you so much. I am deeply grateful

Done.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by belovedofyahweh: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2021
signature2012:

Done.
Thank you for your kindness.
May God continue to bless you for us. Amen

1 Like

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by belovedofyahweh: 11:53am On Nov 05, 2021
God bless Mr Richard and Mr James for the money you sent to us. I don't know your faces but God will continue to shower and multiply your blessings in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by NeroPapas(m): 8:57am On Nov 06, 2021
The5DME:

You Are the third person to comment on this thread and I'm here to tell you that you and the first and second person to comment are mad and very foolish and stupid! Were you born into riches yourself?? You just hide behind keyboard and type the emptiness in your brains!! Who told you that you are better than his family?? Mugu

Instead to congratulate him and encourage him, you're here saying bringing a child into poverty bla bla bla... You people are mad! You that are stable, do you have a wife talkess a blessing from God. Eyin ashiere gbogbo. Is it not someone like you who requested for his account details? You are here saying trash with your idiotic chest.

OP sorry about my anger Jo.. Congratulations to you and your family. God has bless you and God will surely turn things around for good for you again. I Celebrate with you.

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. by belovedofyahweh: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2021
NeroPapas:

You Are the third person to comment on this thread and I'm here to tell you that you and the first and second person to comment are mad and very foolish and stupid! Were you born into riches yourself?? You just hide behind keyboard and type the emptiness in your brains!! Who told you that you are better than his family?? Mugu

Instead to congratulate him and encourage him, you're here saying bringing a child into poverty bla bla bla... You people are mad! You that are stable, do you have a wife talkess a blessing from God. Eyin ashiere gbogbo. Is it not someone like you who requested for his account details? You are here saying trash with your idiotic chest.

OP sorry about my anger Jo.. Congratulations to you and your family. God has bless you and God will surely turn things around for good for you again. I Celebrate with you.

Amen. Thanks for your kind words.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. / Did She Act Stupid? / Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.