Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

How To Make Cool Cash Daily With This Simple Machine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Cool Cash Daily With This Simple Machine (307 Views)

I Make Cool Cash Daily On This Website / Sign Up With Afriadverts Today And Make Cool Cash / Start Up Your Toilet Paper Production And Make Cool Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Cool Cash Daily With This Simple Machine by AbiodunFaf(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
Nigerian of today requires that we get engaged and explore legit options that could help us make a few extra money in order to support ourselves and also make provision for the daily needs of our families and loved ones.

How are you going about your legits hustles? This could be a live changing option for you or someone you may know.

It was an afternoon of a very sunny day. The sun was so scotching that any normal human will not want to stay under it. Gbram gbram my phone rang, so I rushed towards it. It was a call from a long awaited client I have been trying to keep tab for over 3 months. I rushed out towards my car to start it to rush towards the client’s office only for my vehicle not to start. I tried all I could but it never started.
I checked and did all I could but the vehicle did not start so I stepped out of the house walked down towards a battery charger to seek assistance, to my surprise he came to help me. He rushed back to his shop and came back with one tiny instrument and placed the two ends on the battery on my vehicle so he said. Oga enter the vehicle and start it.

I obediently entered and started the vehicle and it started. It was like magic. I asked the guy how much that service is, he said Oga your money nah 2000, I willingly brought out my wallet and paid for that service.

In my head I continued thinking. What went wrong with this vehicle and it strucked me like a hard slap. The battery was flat and the vehicle needed to be jump started. I went back in the evening to the guy and he said the same thing. Oga your battery was flat.

Years later I was online surfing the net and an old friend of mine poped up in my email with a better and affordable machine. Ben I have been selling this for years online and it never failed.

What is that? I asked. Automatic Vehicle Jump Starter Kit.

I remembered the scenario. If I had had this machine then I would have saved another 2k.

The business side of this story is that. Imagine you can walk into these car dealership stores and ask to help them jump start the vehicles that needed to be jump started. Guy you can make a whooping sum of 20k or more in a day.

See the product here. I need not say much. I have over 20 of this kit with me at the moment . All for sale. If you think this can help you start a small side hustle. You can reach out to me on.

ZERO EIGHT ONE SEVEN EIGHT ONE ZERO FOUR ZERO EIGHT FIVE.

Money hustled legitimately is sweet.

Hustling Legitimately is a culture

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Buy Goods From China With As Low As ₦10,000, Shipped To Your Door / The Simplest Way To Make Up To 250k Monthly / 8 Ways To Make Enough Money For Detty December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.