Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,854 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! (823 Views)

Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by advocatejare(m): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
“Your companion [i.e., Muḥammad] has not strayed, nor has he erred,

Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination.

It is not but a revelation revealed,

-An Najm 53:2-3

If this is true, who will take up this challenge from brother Aliyu?

2 Likes

Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by AntiChristian: 5:10am On Nov 03, 2021
advocatejare:
“Your companion [i.e., Muḥammad] has not strayed, nor has he erred,

Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination.

It is not but a revelation revealed,

-An Najm 53:2-3

If this is true, who will take up this challenge from brother Aliyu?

No one will take the challenge. And it's not because the Hadith is incorrect.

The biblical Jesus was tempted by Satan to endanger himself just like drinking poison here!

Jesus said it is written you shall not test the Lord your God apparently quoting from Deuteronomy...

Check below.

1 Like

Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by advocatejare(m): 8:13am On Nov 03, 2021
AntiChristian:

No one will take the challenge. And it's not because the Hadith is incorrect.

The biblical Jesus was tempted by Satan to endanger himself just like drinking poison here!

Jesus said it is written you shall not test the Lord your God apparently quoting from Deuteronomy...
Is Muhammad the lord your God?

You’re always running to the same Scriptures you all say is corrrupt, to rescue you.

I’m happy you couldn’t find any sensible back up in your Quran and ahadith, you had to run to the Bible as usual like a dog going back to its vomit.

The same Bible you condemn every time is your lifesaver grin

4 Likes

Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by AntiChristian: 6:43am On Nov 04, 2021
advocatejare:

You’re always running to the same Scriptures you all say is corrrupt, to rescue you.

I’m happy you couldn’t find any sensible back up in your Quran and ahadith, you had to run to the Bible as usual like a dog going back to its vomit.

So I should explain it from the Qu'ran you don't believe in so that you can continue your argument as usual? No!

Jesus didn't claim he was Lord God anywhere by his mouth! Satan was tempting your God just like Satan whined your God to tempt Job.

The situation is similar. Remove the speck in your eye before you come here to remove others.

Satan told Jesus to jump from a high place that angels will protect him. Jesus didn't do it not because he doesn't have faith...

We too can't drink poison just because we have the protection!

This is logical!
Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by haekymbahd(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2021
AntiChristian:

This is logical!
Jesus said anyone who beleive in him if he/she drinks poison it won't cause harm

Mark 16
17 And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new languages;

18 They will pick up serpents; and [even] if they drink anything deadly, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will get well.

If this is true which christian will take up this challenge?

Their reply will be don't tempt the Lord thy God.

3 Likes

Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by RightChannel: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2021
haekymbahd:
Jesus said anyone who beleive in him if he/she drinks poison it won't cause harm

Mark 16
17 And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new languages;

18 They will pick up serpents; and [even] if they drink anything deadly, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will get well.

Since you were born up till today, you never see Christians casting out demons, speaking in tongues, etc or you never see Christians performing miracles, unhurt after snake bites and unharmed after taking poisonous substances ?

1 Like

Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by advocatejare(m): 10:48am On Nov 04, 2021
AntiChristian:

So I should explain it from the Qu'ran you don't believe in so that you can continue your argument as usual? No!

Jesus didn't claim he was Lord God anywhere by his mouth! Satan was tempting your God just like Satan whined your God to tempt Job.

The situation is similar. Remove the speck in your eye before you come here to remove others.

Satan told Jesus to jump from a high place that angels will protect him. Jesus didn't do it not because he doesn't have faith...

This is logical!
Talking about logical, Jesus preached that your protection should be based on faith in God, Muhammad preached that your protection is based on eating Ajwa dates.

Despite Muhammad’s belief in eating Ajwa as a protection against poison, he ended up dying from poison. This is so important because Muhammad’s dying from poison has no spiritual positive significance and was not pre told like Jesus’ death and resurrection that was prophesied years before Jesus was born and its significance is redemption of humanity from their sins.

What was the significance of Muhammad dying from poison?

2 Likes

Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by advocatejare(m): 10:56am On Nov 04, 2021
RightChannel:

Since you were born up till today, you never see Christians casting out demons, speaking in tongues, etc or you never see Christians performing miracles, unhurt after snake bites and unharmed after taking poisonous substances ?
He won’t have anything to say.

He should show us just one Muslim who ate Ajwa date and ate poison and didn’t die.

If Muhammad, despite his love for dates could die of poison, who can be more Muslim than Muhammad?

4 Likes

Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by haekymbahd(m): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
advocatejare:

He should show us just one Muslim who ate Ajwa date and ate poison and didn’t die.

If Muhammad, despite his love for dates could die of poison, who can be more Muslim than Muhammad?
Don't tempt the Lord thy God...

Allah SWT said:

"O you who have believed, do not consume one another's wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 29)

Prophet Muhammad died 4 years after allegly being poisoned and still fought some battles while those that ate it with him died instantly..

Muhammad died at his appointed time he could have died instantly but he didn't maybe it was the Ajwa dates he ate that made him survive it then who knows..

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Umar that Umm Salamah said:

“O Messenger of Allah, every year you are still suffering pain because of the poisoned meat that you ate.” He said: “Nothing that happens to me, but it was decreed for me when Adam was still at the stage of being clay.’”

[Sunan Ibn Majah, #3546]

It was narrated that ‘Aishah said:

“I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: ‘There is no Prophet who fell sick but he was given the choice between this world and the Hereafter.’ She said: ‘When he became sick with the illness that would be his last, (his voice) became hoarse and I heard him say, “In the company of those on whom Allah has bestowed His grace, of the Prophets, the true believers, the martyrs, and the righteous.’” [4:69] Then I knew that he had been given the choice.”

[Sunan Ibn Majah, #1620]

Research on Ajwa dates

Background Phoenix dactylifera is an instinctive plant, cultivated worldwide especially in Arab regions being an edible nutritious fruit. For this plant, Ajwa date fruit variety is distinguished among all varieties due to its richness of sugar, dietary fiber, essential mineral and vitamin contents. The unique phytochemical profile of Ajwa dates have potential to cure different diseases. Scope and Approach This manuscript provides an overview on pharmacological and nutritional aspects exclusively for Ajwa dates. The excellent phytochemicals profile placed Ajwa dates at top among other date varieties. Recently, new in vitro and in vivo studies prove the effectiveness of Ajwa dates. However, quantitative studies are need to understand the protective actions of Ajwa dates. Key Findings and Conclusions Ajwa fruit pits are also enriched with dietary fibers, lipids, minerals, and proteins. Ajwa dates are consumed not only for dietary purposes but also used for their medicinal effects against different ailments. Phytochemical studies have showed that Ajwa flesh and pits are enriched with certain phenolic and flavonoids, which have multiple effects on human health due to their strong antioxidant properties. Preclinical studies revealed that Ajwa dates have strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-mutagenic, hepato-protective, nephroprotective and anti-cancer activities.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/314658385_A_review_on_chemistry_and_pharmacology_of_Ajwa_date_fruit_and_pit

Since Jesus said those that beleive him can't be harmed of poison can you kindly take up the challenge and drink sniper
Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by haekymbahd(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
RightChannel:

I never see face to face can you try it for us since you also beleive in Jesus. Jesus talked about speaking new language and not gibberish anyone can speak gibberish..

Even devil's cast out demons

Mathew 7
21 Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven.

22 Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name?

23 And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly [disregarding My commands].

Maybe you can prove us wrong by taking the challenge of drinking sniper or getting your self bitten by snake let's see if that is true...

1 Like

Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by advocatejare(m): 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
haekymbahd:
Don't tempt the Lord thy God...

Allah SWT said:

"O you who have believed, do not consume one another's wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 29)
So you have agreed that if you obey Muhammad’s words on eating dates as anti poison that you would just die for nothing

Prophet Muhammad died 4 years after allegly being poisoned and still fought some battles while those that ate it with him died instantly..

Muhammad died at his appointed time he could have died instantly but he didn't maybe it was the Ajwa dates he ate that made him survive it then who knows..
It’s because he didn’t swallow the poison but only chewed it, even at that the effects of the poison was still felt on his uvula. Check the screenshots below:

Research on Ajwa dates

Background Phoenix dactylifera is an instinctive plant, cultivated worldwide especially in Arab regions being an edible nutritious fruit. For this plant, Ajwa date fruit variety is distinguished among all varieties due to its richness of sugar, dietary fiber, essential mineral and vitamin contents. The unique phytochemical profile of Ajwa dates have potential to cure different diseases. Scope and Approach This manuscript provides an overview on pharmacological and nutritional aspects exclusively for Ajwa dates. The excellent phytochemicals profile placed Ajwa dates at top among other date varieties. Recently, new in vitro and in vivo studies prove the effectiveness of Ajwa dates. However, quantitative studies are need to understand the protective actions of Ajwa dates. Key Findings and Conclusions Ajwa fruit pits are also enriched with dietary fibers, lipids, minerals, and proteins. Ajwa dates are consumed not only for dietary purposes but also used for their medicinal effects against different ailments. Phytochemical studies have showed that Ajwa flesh and pits are enriched with certain phenolic and flavonoids, which have multiple effects on human health due to their strong antioxidant properties. Preclinical studies revealed that Ajwa dates have strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-mutagenic, hepato-protective, nephroprotective and anti-cancer activities.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/314658385_A_review_on_chemistry_and_pharmacology_of_Ajwa_date_fruit_and_pit
This didn’t say anything about Ajwa date being anti poison

2 Likes

Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by advocatejare(m): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
haekymbahd:

First and foremost, it was not everyone that ate the poisoned meat that died instantly and muhammad didnt die instantly because he didn't swallow the meat, and even despite that, the effect of the poison was still felt on his uvula and muhammad showing us that he didn't have any divine powers could not heal himself and Allah could not heal him, he had to get treated by cupping:

Muhammad didn't die on time because he didn't swallow the meat
When the apostle had rested, Zaynab d. al-Harith, the wife of Sallam b. Mishkam prepared for him a roast lamb, having first inquired what joint he preferred. When she learned that it was the shoulder she put a lot of poison in it and poisoned the whole lamb. Then she brought it in and placed it before him. He took hold of the shoulder and chewed a morsel of it, but he did not swallow it. Bishr b. al-Bara b. Ma’rur who was with him took some of it as the apostle had done, but he swallowed it, while the apostle spat it out, saying, ‘This bone tells me that it is poisoned.’ Then he called for the woman and she confessed, and when he asked her what had induced her to do this she answered: ‘You know what you have done to my people. I said to myself, If he is a king I shall ease myself of him and if he is a prophet he will be informed (of what I have done).’ So the apostle let her off. Bishr died from what he had eaten.
Marwan b. Uthman b. Abu Sa’id b. al-Mu’alla told me: The apostle had said in his illness of which he was to die when Umm Bishr d. al-Bara came to visit him, ‘O Umm Bishr, this is the time in which I feel a deadly pain from what I ate with your brother at Khaybar.’ The Muslims considered that the apostle had died as a martyr in addition to the prophetic office with which God had honoured him.
- Sira Ibn Ishaq The Life of Muhammad, p. 516

Jabir ibn Abdullah used to say that a Jewess from the inhabitants of Khaybar poisoned a roasted sheep and presented it to the Messenger of Allah ( ﷺ ) who took its foreleg and ate from it. A group of his companions also ate with him. The Messenger of Allah then said: Take your hands away (from the food). The Messenger of Allah then sent someone to the Jewess and he called her. He said to her: Have you poisoned this sheep? The Jewess replied: Who has informed you? He said: This I foreleg which I have in my hand has informed me. She said: Yes. He said: What did you intend by it? She said: I thought if you were a prophet, it would not harm you; if you were not a prophet, we should rid ourselves of him (i.e. the Prophet). The Messenger of Allah then forgave her, and did not punish her. But some of his companions who ate it, died. The Messenger of Allah had himself cupped on his shoulder on account of that which he had eaten from the sheep. AbuHind cupped him with the horn and knife. He was a client of Banu Bayadah from the Ansar.
Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495

As you can see here, only some,( not all) of his companions that are the poisoned meat died. So Muhammad not dying immediately wasn't special

Muhammad claimed that his sickness that led to his death was due to the poison he ate.

Sahih Bukhari Vol 5 book 59 Hadith 713
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495-4498
Narrated AbuSalamah: Muhammad ibn Amr said on the authority of AbuSalamah, and he did not mention the name of AbuHurayrah: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to accept presents but not alms (sadaqah). This version adds: So a Jewess presented him at Khaybar with a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) ate of it and the people also ate. He then said: Take away your hands (from the food), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr ibn al-Bara' ibn Ma'rur al-Ansari died. So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done?
She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.

3 Likes

Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by AntiChristian: 5:43am On Nov 05, 2021
advocatejare:

Talking about logical, Jesus preached that your protection should be based on faith in God, Muhammad preached that your protection is based on eating Ajwa dates.

Despite Muhammad’s belief in eating Ajwa as a protection against poison, he ended up dying from poison. This is so important because Muhammad’s dying from poison has no spiritual positive significance and was not pre told like Jesus’ death and resurrection that was prophesied years before Jesus was born and its significance is redemption of humanity from their sins.

What was the significance of Muhammad dying from poison?

Yeah, our protection is based on faith in Allah through His Prophet. Whatever the prophet says in Islam is inspired!

Humans need no ritual sacrifice like babalawo to be saved.

Everyone will die as it has been destined for each person.

What's the significance of John the Baptist's death?

Samson's death?

Even the biblical Jesus didn't die well!

1 Like

Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by AntiChristian: 5:45am On Nov 05, 2021
haekymbahd:

Mark 16

I remember they have been given authority to trample on snake and scorpion....

1 Like

Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by advocatejare(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yeah, our protection is based on faith in Allah through His Prophet. Whatever the prophet says in Islam is inspired!

Humans need no ritual sacrifice like babalawo to be saved.
!
Who is more Babalawo than Allah?

2 Likes

Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by AntiChristian: 8:29am On Nov 05, 2021
advocatejare:

Who is more Babalawo than Allah?

Was He the one who sacrificed one begotten son to save others with his blood?
Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by advocatejare(m): 9:47am On Nov 05, 2021
AntiChristian:

Was He the one who sacrificed one begotten son to save others with his blood?

Who was asking for sacrifice here:

And when he reached with him [the age of] exertion, he said, O my son, indeed I have seen in a dream that I [must] sacrifice you, so see what you think. He said, O my father, do as you are commanded. You will find me, if Allah wills, of the steadfast."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 102)

What is the significance of that story that was plagiarized from the Bible, in Islam?

What was the significance of this verse in the Quran:

Surah/Quran 37:101
So We gave him the good news of a boy READY TO SUFFER AND FORBEAR. — (Abdullah Yusuf Ali)

just as God provided a ram for the sacrifice , so did He provide us His Son (the Lord Jesus Christ) who was willing to SUFFER & FORBEAR the death on the cross for our sins!

Eid Al Adha (festival of sacrifice) points to Christ!✝️ - I mean, can anyone talk about a "festival of sacrifice" and NOT mention the GREATEST SACRIFICE offered for the sake of humanity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by AntiChristian: 6:37am On Nov 06, 2021
advocatejare:

Who was asking for sacrifice here:

And when he reached with him [the age of] exertion, he said, O my son, indeed I have seen in a dream that I [must] sacrifice you, so see what you think. He said, O my father, do as you are commanded. You will find me, if Allah wills, of the steadfast."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 102)

What is the significance of that story that was plagiarized from the Bible, in Islam?

What was the significance of this verse in the Quran:

Surah/Quran 37:101
So We gave him the good news of a boy READY TO SUFFER AND FORBEAR. — (Abdullah Yusuf Ali)

just as God provided a ram for the sacrifice , so did He provide us His Son (the Lord Jesus Christ) who was willing to SUFFER & FORBEAR the death on the cross for our sins!

Eid Al Adha (festival of sacrifice) points to Christ!✝️ - I mean, can anyone talk about a "festival of sacrifice" and NOT mention the GREATEST SACRIFICE offered for the sake of humanity?

Here we go again! Same argument!

We are not sacrificing to save anyone! Na your Lord dey sacrifice his son to save others!

Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world.... that's ritualistic, babalawo, dibia things!
Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by advocatejare(m): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
AntiChristian:

Here we go again! Same argument!

We are not sacrificing to save anyone! Na your Lord dey sacrifice his son to save others!

Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world.... that's ritualistic, babalawo, dibia things!

1 Like

Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by RightChannel: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
haekymbahd:
I never see face to face can you try it for us since you also beleive in Jesus. Jesus talked about speaking new language and not gibberish anyone can speak gibberish..

Even devil's cast out demons

Mathew 7
21 Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven.

22 Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name?

23 And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly [disregarding My commands].

Maybe you can prove us wrong by taking the challenge of drinking sniper or getting your self bitten by snake let's see if that is true...

Do you understand the new language Jesus Christ spoken about?

Where does devil cast out demons?

Muhammad that took the challenge by taking poisonous meat, where is he today?
Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by RightChannel: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
advocatejare:

I wonder o, maybe he knows Islam more than muhammad

1 Like

Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by allahIsAnIDOL: 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
The true site of Mt. Sinai was
found over two decades ago by the archeologist Ron Wyatt. Sinai is now known to be Jebel el-Lawz on the Arabian Peninsula. It is right where the Bible has been
saying it was all along (see Galatians 4:25). However, the Saudi government has
surrounded the Mt. Sinai site with a chain-link fence and suppressed the
information, probably because of the devastating effect that discovery could have
on the validity of Islam and the Koran. If the information on that site were to be
released, it would discredit the Islamic claim that the Bible has been corrupted.
That site, the artifacts therein (and similar sites in Arabia such as Rephidim),
exactly fit the Bible's description of the Israelite wilderness wanderings. Those sites
prove the Bible to be both accurate and true. (Videos of that ancient site and many
others are available from Wyatt Archeological Research, 713 Lambert Dr.,
Nashville, TN 37220).

Barnabas is believed to have been written by a monk named Marino, a C@tholic
turned Muslim, who was later known as Must@pha Arandi. Barn@bas cont@ins direct
quotes from the Koran and from a 15th century comedy by Dante.
Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by allahIsAnIDOL: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ick
Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by allahIsAnIDOL: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
advocatejare:

God bless you, I gave him a hot chase on my thread and allah really turned in his kaaba and his 72 virgins and wine were all reduced by half. So he's trying to impress allah so that he'll not be punished.

He keeps running to the bible everytime without any evidence from the koran. I've brought up histories and point from the koran and he ran away.

https://www.nairaland.com/6843958/islam-full-fables-not-g-d#107556223

1 Like

Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by allahIsAnIDOL: 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
RightChannel:

Do you understand the new language Jesus Christ spoken about?

Where does devil cast out demons?

Muhammad that took the challenge by taking poisonous meat, where is he today?

Lol, let me correct you, mohammed was poisoned by a Jewish woman, that's where the hatred for Jews and christians started from.

After the battle of the ditch in 627AD, Muhammad at a market
square commanded the surrendered Banu Quraiza Jews to dig trenches,
then in the trenches they had just dug, he ordered that 700 male Jews
of that clan be slaughtered, one after the other (Sura 33:26; cf. Ibn
Hishams Siratur Rasul, Part 2, pp. 75, 148). The spared widows, small
children and properties were distributed among the faithful Muslims
as their reward for helping Allah.

Poor Hitler! His great undoing was his failure to claim divine
inspiration for his actions. If he had done so, we might even have
another major religion in Europe a Nazi version of Islam.
Muhammad himself chose the most beautiful among the widows,
Rihanah bint Amr bin Khanafa. She however refused Muhammad's offer
of marriage, preferring to be his concubine instead.
In a bid to avenge the massacre of her people, she served Muhammad a meal of goat meat poisoned with a fatal toxin that kills instantly.
Bishr bin al-Bura, one of the companions of the prophet, died on the
spot, right after swallowing a piece of the meat. Muhammad managed to spew out the one he was chewing, but traces of the toxin found its way
into his system and caused a sickness that eventually led to his death
It is related by Ibn Saad that Muhammad sent for the Jewess and
asked her, Did you poison the ewe? She said Yes. He asked, What
made you do so? She answered: You had done to my people grievous
damage. So I said that if you are a king, we will rid ourselves of you, and
if you are a prophet, it will be revealed to you.î Some historians claim he
forgave her while others say he ordered her crucifixion.
That incident is the root cause of the virulent hatred the Muslims
have towards the Jews.
That is why Islam regards the Jews as the very
worst enemy Allah has, and believes the Jews must be destroyed. Have
you ever wondered why a non-Arabic nation like Iran is just as antagonistic towards Israel as the most radical Arab country? The story above
is the answer. The Palestinian issue, the return of Arabís lands, all are just
political window-dressing. The Palestinians have already been granted
an autonomous state. The Sinai peninsula has already been returned to
Egypt. Syria would have gotten back the Golan but for her intransigence.
So why is there still no sign of peace? The truth is this: Muslims
throughout the world do not believe the Jewish people should be
allowed to exist. Even if the Jews were to totally abandon the Holy Land
and be relocated elsewhere, that hatred would continue unabated and
the conflict would go on (Revelation 12:17 figuratively foretells of this). Revelation: 12. 17. And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by allahIsAnIDOL: 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
advocatejare:

I never knew you to be this sound sir, may GOD bless you sir. Pls in support of what you said, I'll like to give the history of allah as I've always done on different threads and I've been banned for 1week and it won't stop me at all. Pls sir, leave antichristian alone cos he lacks sense cos Ashtaroth and belzebub are really doing wonders in his life.

WHO IS allah?

Muslims use the remotest l@ngu@ge possible to describe Allah. They try
to make him as transcendent as possible in order to discourage people from conducting research on him. If you ask a Muslim to define Allah, he will just beat about the bush, ascribing attributes to him that neither belong to him nor befit him. But @llah is not as mysterious as Islam
would like the world to believe. He has been at the Kaaba stone all along. Certainly, Christians have not prayed enough to displace him and we may never do so until he meets his doom in the valley of Megiddo.
Some say that the word @llah was or is derived from the Syriac Alaha. But the name Allah was in existence long before Isl@m. That is evidenced from the name Abdullah (meaning servant of Allah) the name of Muhammad's father. The question is this: To whom was this name originally revealed? Certainly none of the Biblical prophets ever referred to it. There is absolutely no trace of that name in the Bible. It is Arabic, not Israelite. But in the mind of Islamic scholars, anything (negative or positive) done to further the cause of Islam is justifiable, so they can lie and claim that the name of @ll@h was revealed to Adam, Abraham or even Ishmael. Lies can be told about those patriarchs because they have been dead a long time and aren't around to refute any false claims. And they never leave Abraham alone. In pre-Islamic Arabia, that Muslims now refer to as Al-Jahiliya, meaning a period of ignorance, the Arabians were grossly paganistic. In and around Kaaba, the Arabs worshiped 360 idols. Each clan had their own particular idols to worship. It is provable that Allah was one of the 360 idols that Muhammadís Hashimite clan worshiped. Muhammad's grandfather, Abdul Muttalib, was the leader of Mecca and a custodian of Kaaba's 360 idols. The Koran confirms that he was a pagan. The names that Muhammad grandfather gave his children are further proof that Muhammad was from a family of idol devotees.

Muhammad's f@ther was n@med Abdullah, meaning servant of Allah. The name of Muhammad's uncle was Abdul Manaf, meaning servant of Manaf. His other name was Abu Talib, meaning father of Talib. This is indisputable proof that Allah and Manaf were clannish idols worshiped by Muhammad and his people. Islamic scholars try to hide the historic fact that Muhammad worshiped idols before and after he claimed to be a prophet. But they canít do away with the record of the Koran itself. That Muhammad was later fascinated by the monotheistic creed of jews and Nestorian Christians is beyond question. He encountered many of them at Mecca and on his business trips to Syria. His wife, Khadija, was a Catholic, as was Waraqa ibn Naufal, his secret tutor. Now, Muhammad wanted to unite the Arab race under a theocratic setting, but there was no way he could carry along all those 360 idols, so Muhammad decided to pick from among the idols of his clan.

Naturally he picked Allah, the idol for which his father was named. Any of the idols would have served; an idol is an idol. It is the demon behind an idol that deceives the mind and heart. Those who try to single out Allah and deify him above the other Meccan idols should remember that Muhammad could just as easily have picked Manaf, Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, or any of the others; and his choice didn't win the support of everyone, including his uncle, Abdul Manaf. That is clear from the fact that Abdul didn't submit to Allah and Islam until his death. He held on to Manaf. This elevation of one idol over the other 359 angered the other Meccan clans. The purported persecution of Muhammad was nothing but an inter-tribal or inter-clannish quarrel over whose idol should be or whose should not be venerated. In the same vein, the Koran was written in Muhammads dialect (Quraish). To pacify the other tribes, Muhammad told them (with concocted revelations) that the preserved tablet in heaven was written in Quraish. The world was then asked to swallow the Islamic lie that all the Kaaba idols were destroyed. It just isn't true. About four of those idols are said to remain.

The custodians of K@@ba should open the stone to independent inspectors should anyone dispute this. Just as Islam led 1.2 billion Muslims and even some ignorant Christians to believe that Jesus is Isa or Esau, so it has tried to make the world believe that Allah is God. But there is no link between Allah and the Bible God, who revealed His name to be Yahweh, or the I AM. Websters New Collegiate Dictionary calls the name of the true God a Tetragrammaton, which means that it is made up of four letters. Those Hebrew letters are transliterated YHWH or JHVH. They are usually pronounced Yahweh or Jehovah. Yahweh means the I AM. That name defines G-ds eternal being and divine nature: The only true, almighty, personal, holy God, and ìthe Father of spirits (Numbers 16:22, cf. John 4:24), The God who revealed Himself to His people, made a covenant with them, became their law giver, to Whom all honor and worship is due. If God's name was really Allah, why didnít He give that name to the prophet Moses or to any of the other Old Testament prophets? Why didn't Jesus ever hint that God might have a name different than the one already revealed to the prophets? The Supreme Being is eternal isn't He? If God is without beginning or end, isnít His name also eternal and unchanging? Of course, but if the Koran is correct, then nobody knew God's name before Muhammad, and God didnít know what He was talking about when He told Moses that His name was ìI AM that I AM. It was at the burning bush that God revealed Himself to Moses as the I AM (Exodus 3:14). I AM portrays His eternal existence, with no beginning and no end. He is the only eternal God, there is no other. There is no room for any usurper idol, no matter what he calls himself. The name Allah does not belong to the true God, but to an Arabian idol. But there is more. When Jesus called Himself I AM in John 8:58, He said in effect that He is the same I AM who spoke to Moses at the burning bush. The Jews understood exactly what Jesus meant, and tried to stone Him for it (John 8:59). They knew that Jesus was declaring Himself to be the final, perfect and practical revelation of true God. The prophet Isaiah knew it, too, when he called Jesus Emanuel, meaning God with us. This is not polytheism, God the Father and Jesus His Son are one Being, one essence. Jesus said: John 10:30 I and My Father are One.
Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by advocatejare(m): 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
allahIsAnIDOL:

I never knew you to be this sound sir, may GOD bless you sir.
Amen and you too sir.

Pls in support of what you said, I'll like to give the history of allah as I've always done on different threads and I've been banned for 1week and it won't stop me at all.
I’ve read it, it was very detailed and expository. Thanks

Pls sir, leave antichristian alone cos he lacks sense cos Ashtaroth and belzebub are really doing wonders in his life.
Don’t give up on Antichristian, Yahweh still loves him if only he can retrace his steps like the prodigal son.

I’ve been teaching him and his likes and they’ve always been running away after I refute all their lies. I’ve realized that they don’t really understand their religion. They are blind men leading others to destruction

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by allahIsAnIDOL: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
advocatejare:

Amen and you too sir.

I’ve read it, it was very detailed and expository. Thanks

Don’t give up on Antichristian, Yahweh still loves him if only he can retrace his steps like the prodigal son.

I’ve been teaching him and his likes and they’ve always been running away after I refute all their lies. I’ve realized that they don’t really understand their religion. They are blind men leading others to destruction.
Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by RightChannel: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
allahIsAnIDOL:

Lol, let me correct you, mohammed was poisoned by a Jewish woman, that's where the hatred for Jews and christians started from.

What a shame and big mess, the love for pussy sent muhammad to the grave

2 Likes

Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by allahIsAnIDOL: 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
RightChannel:

What a shame and big mess, the love for pussy sent muhammad to the grave

An ants death is better than Mohammed's death.
Re: Every Words Of Muhammad Were Divinely Inspired! by RightChannel: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
cheesy

allahIsAnIDOL:

An ants death is better than Mohammed's death.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Laylat Al-qadr / Muslim Shop Owner Foils A Robbery, Gives Burglar Money, Burglar Asks To Be A Mus / What Every African Muslim Should Know About Islam And Its Role In African Devel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.