Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ (77774 Views)

New Method: How To Bomb Instagram As A Yahoo Boy And Catch Sure Client 2023 / Tobi Bakre Unfollows Alex On Instagram, As Alex Posts Cryptic Message / Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by Gojas: 11:57pm On Nov 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
I will still repeat what I have said earlier:

Sentiment apart, Obi Cubana did nothing wrong.

How about those thieves at the house of assembly and all? Are they too big to visit EFCC office too?

This is not good at all. You are going too far, how about Baba Buhari who is both the president and the Minister of Petroleum grin grin

#FreeObiCubana
Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by GGirll: 12:06am On Nov 03, 2021
chatinent:
But some well-known criminals are still walking freely...while some are littered in the geo-political zones.

Some are even still being paid millions as compensation for ruining the country the way it is...even in gray-headedness.

Others wey leg dey vibrate like Nokia 3310 still wan contest election.

Plus ndia wey dey tie apron for neck call am face mask.

By the way, where is ABBA KYARI! Where the heck is ABBA KYARI! The FBI named him! The committee wey dem set up never still decide?

Where the heck is that brother of his showcasing his fleet of multi-million Naira cars?

Why are they censoring topics associated with him so that his ordeals die a natural death!

If you are after fraud, pursue all..no bi to dey give some the king's treatment.

Where is that murderer who killed Inibong Umoren! Has he been freed too?

Why is this government so wicked!

I fear for Nigeria.

Anything can happen!

They may have even released him...you know, to cover up for the “brotherhood.”

Nigeria: a country of the rich.

...where a poor man is arrested for coming out to pour his garbage on sanitation day by the task force...but the rich are allowed to carry people's wives and daughters in tinted glasses with bags of hard drugs and hard currencies because they make up those “on official duties.”

...where even if you were the person who deceived Eve, the moment you join their party, news go turn...“Eve deceived you before you spoke a word.”

...where soldiers are licensed to kill civilians if they try to breathe too hard.

...where dem dey budget money for bandits, kidnappers, and terrorists more than money for security.

The green in the flag has withered. It is now brown white brown.

Welcome to the Fraudral Republic of Nigeria.

Well, I am available for research writing services that will pass Turnitin.

You left forgot to mention d name Wadume?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by raphy(m): 12:06am On Nov 03, 2021
The guy was posting on his gram how he am his team travel to Liberia to develop it buying land property over there drinking n dancing on flight.efcc was monitoring all tht till guy man touch down they arrest him even e money n co was in the flight to Liberia.

Na them knw .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by larryking540: 12:09am On Nov 03, 2021
RuneKingThor:

How do you know he did nothing wrong?
see Nigeria youth who know nothing about the law's are very quick to side who get money o,

I can list fraudulent youths who are well-known who are rusting in prison right now ,but guess what ,at first a Nigerian youth be it igbo or Yoruba can beat his chest and say they do legit business ,but what business do they do ,they all will keep shut ,,,,,a man that sprays money in the air in the history of Nigeria my dear people that money is not clean take it or leave it ,,,,,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by Shikena(m): 12:52am On Nov 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

How about those thieves at the house of assembly and all? Are they too big to visit EFCC office too?

This is not good at all.

#FreeObiCubana
You are mixing up two different things.

1) You are in no position to make such declaration on who did something wrong or not - even EFCC cannot pronounce him guilty of doing anything wrong, they can only proceed with their investigations then present him in court if they find valid reasons backed by evidence to do that.

2) The issue of the thieves at the house of assembly and all - that is equity, and you are right that equity must always be pursued in law. However, if your friend steals a goat and was able to get away with it, then you proceed to steal a goat and you get caught, you are still liable. Your friend walking free after committing a crime does not bestow immunity or license on you to go ahead and commit a crime, you might not be that lucky grin .

*In essence, whatever EFCC has on Obi Cubana is totally independent of whatever is going on at the house of assembly that you mentioned. My friend drove without drivers license for years without getting caught, I did it once and got caught on Day 1 - I can't claim innocence because of my friend's luck grin.
However, fighting for justice and equity by calling out the EFCC to go after other criminals is a valid crusade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by Lugianostar(m): 12:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Obi Cubana

Man of the people

EFCC are just there chasing shadows
Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by Izongdave(m): 1:54am On Nov 03, 2021
Casting the p and being castigated just for trying to be noble
Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by foreshore(m): 2:13am On Nov 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

This is not good at all.

#FreeObiCubana

You have turned to God to know he did nothing wrong abi. Guess you are a sponsored soothsayer under his payroll

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by bewla(m): 2:24am On Nov 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

This is not good at all.

#FreeObiCubana
This remind me of collateral damage
Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

This is not good at all.

#FreeObiCubana
For you to repeat this post, you are corrupt, and may God deliver you. It is a different thing for Obi Cabana to be used as a scape goat, but that he didnt do anything wrong?

Poverty is a ba.stard. In a land there is wealth, there is free trade and things go on well. Corruption is less. I think poverty has chained you that you do not know what is right and wrong again. Anyone right thinking human cannot post this. You need deliverance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by subcbouy: 3:38am On Nov 03, 2021
Liberia trip drip EFCC dog frog. hahaha
Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by bencr7: 4:01am On Nov 03, 2021
Donpasco:

God punish u
100 times
Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by PoliteActivist: 4:09am On Nov 03, 2021
bencr7:
100 times

100,000 times

LEAVE OBI CUBANA ALONE!! CRIMINAL EFCC!

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by anochuko01(m): 4:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

This is not good at all.

#FreeObiCubana

So because politicians are stealing, cubana shouldn't be investigated for money laundering? Two wrongs don't make a right, this is how many politicians started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by funkyfella: 5:09am On Nov 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

This is not good at all.

#FreeObiCubana

Chairman of EFCC is faking COVID infection to avoid a 761 Billion naira probe against him and the same EFCC is probing a business man with traceable source of wealth?

As far as I am concerned, EFCC spent all night trying to snuff money off Obi Cubana. That's their work, steal from the rich and enrich their bank accounts.
Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by AsawanaDgreat: 5:10am On Nov 03, 2021
Let obi cubana have his peace oo

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by funkyfella: 5:13am On Nov 03, 2021
anochuko01:

So because politicians are stealing, cubana shouldn't be investigated for money laundering? Two wrongs don't make a right, this is how many politicians started.

So because people like you who haven't made it as much as Obi Cubana are in this miserable country, the man should not rest?

Mr "Two Wrongs don't make a right", I guarantee you that EFCC has absolutely nothing against Obi Cubana. Nothing! They just want to snuff money off him.

Let them investigate, but not to embarrass the man over nothing concrete
Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by AyomideOG01: 5:31am On Nov 03, 2021
Lovenorth:
This guy supposed to be given serious beating so that he will wholeheartedly vomit the Truth, useless saboteur

Who gave this imbe¢ile an internet enabled mobile phone?
Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by anochuko01(m): 5:41am On Nov 03, 2021
funkyfella:

So because people like you who haven't made it as much as Obi Cubana are in this miserable country, the man should not rest?

Mr "Two Wrongs don't make a right", I guarantee you that EFCC has absolutely nothing against Obi Cubana. Nothing! They just want to snuff money off him.

Let them investigate, but not to embarrass the man over nothing concrete

You're sounding like a fraudster this early morning. Is this the first time efcc is calling a person for questioning?
So many people have been invited and still came out clean, so why are you sounding pained?

I don't know what you mean by embarrassment coz cubana himself hasn't come to complained of such, so what's your own problem?

Efcc can't snuff a penny from him if he's not found guilty coz he'll simply sue or petition them. So you should stop being sentimental and think straight like a complete human.

The essence of my initial response is to state clearly that we can't allow criminals to go free simply because politicians are "stealing". Or should we all start stealing too Nemesis would catch up with anyone who's engaged in criminal activities, whether politicians or civilians.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by CoolAmbience(m): 5:45am On Nov 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

This is not good at all.

#FreeObiCubana

Go rest abeg.

He did nothing wrong...

Make we hear word.
Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by Awoo88: 5:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Small naira marley una never fit convict for over 4 years. Na Obi wrn dey hid money for una oga una won convic.
Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by sucess001(m): 6:36am On Nov 03, 2021
Igbos need to do better.

If they arrest Mompha,Hushpuppy, zlatan or naira marley. No one will shout that they are arresting them cos they are yorubas. But touch igbos with questionable source of wealth....they will be crying tribalism.

Y'all need to stop worshiping money

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by freshalien: 6:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

This is not good at all.

#FreeObiCubana

Two wrongs don’t make a right.
Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by Iliveforever(m): 7:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Bestman66:

I think you don't understand that good numbers of this Igbos made their money from this cities. Instead of renting this facilities they built their own.

What about innonson, ibeto, juhel, jezco??

There’s more money in onitsha and in aba than Lagos or Abuja... Lagos is just glorified while Abuja is where you go and spend money, but the east generates more money than you think..
Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by Babara1994(m): 7:58am On Nov 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

This is not good at all.

#FreeObiCubana
Shame on you
Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by Awise09(m): 8:00am On Nov 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

This is not good at all.

#FreeObiCubana
of a truth I must say, APC government has been looking for a way to cash out on him since after the burial.
Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by Hangulsaram: 8:14am On Nov 03, 2021
Tax fraud in Nigeria? I Laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by Ofiadiegwu: 8:16am On Nov 03, 2021
I want to call on Nigerians, and now particularly on the Igbo business men who God has blessed with resources;

Do this one thing for your good and peace:

Have a good Lawyer for yourself, your business and your family.
It's sacrosanct.

If Obi Cubana had a good Lawyer whose legal guidance leads to his activities, he would not default on his obligations as a good citizen of Nigeria, neither will Obi display affluence and wealth in the way that portrays him super wealthy and ignite suspicion of various degrees on his person.

The obvious expenditure displayed at Obi's mother's burial perhaps was meant to gain for him respect and accolades from all, but it has legal implications.

Everything people do in this life has legal implications, except it's not been called to question.

When you lavish money publicly to elicit respect from people, the legal questions includes:

WHAT IS YOUR SOURCE OF WEALTH?

HOW WEALTHY ARE YOU REALLY?

HOW MUCH TAX DO YOU PAY IN COMMENSURATE WITH YOU HUGE INCOME?

HAVE YOU BEEN 100% COMPLIANT WITH TAX LAWS?

e.t.c.

If you can't come clean from this and more questions, you may not be a free man.

Please people, get the services of a good Lawyer.
ALWAYS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by olatuns2017: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/02/cubana-posts-on-instagram-as-overnight-efcc-stay-confirms-serious-case/

EFCC can invite

Morpha
Naira marley
Etc

But can't invite cuba people because they are IPOB
Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by Godispeace: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2021
so his thief is better and be left alone ? his source of huge wealth he display should not be investigated because u have suspected thieves in the house of assembly ?? u are big f00l shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sentiment kee ur generation shocked shocked shocked
Odewaleadesoye:

This is not good at all.

#FreeObiCubana
Re: Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ by MrDoGood(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2021
Lovenorth:
This guy supposed to be given serious beating so that he will wholeheartedly vomit the Truth, useless saboteur

And you're what again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures / Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) / Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.