Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Please Who Knows How Much It Costs To Set Up A Pure Water Factory - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Who Knows How Much It Costs To Set Up A Pure Water Factory (371 Views)

Why It Costs Dangote Just 641 Naira To Manufacture Cement / How Much It Costs To Import A Container Of Tarpaulin To Nigeria / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows How Much It Costs To Set Up A Pure Water Factory by noweakness: 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
please who knowshow much it can cost to set up a pure water factory? The state i intend to situate it literally imports pure water with trucks from neighbouring states, so i intend to be the only indigenous factory and supply at cheaper rate to send those other importers packing.

thanks all
Re: Please Who Knows How Much It Costs To Set Up A Pure Water Factory by Ynix(m): 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
noweakness:
please who knowshow much it can cost to set up a pure water factory? The state i intend to situate it literally imports pure water with trucks from neighbouring states, so i intend to be the only indigenous factory and supply at cheaper rate to send those other importers packing.

thanks all
Do your own personal feasibility study first to know why it is being imported. At times it may be cheaper to import a good than producing internally

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Knows How Much It Costs To Set Up A Pure Water Factory by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
noweakness:

thanks all

Oya naaaw. Foresight business man. Na only you get idea and like money naaaw. "i intend to be the only indigenous factory and supply at cheaper rate to send those other importers packing" Weldone Mr sending packing!
No put on your thinking cap and include WHAT IF FACTORS in your business plan.

I wish you all the very best!
Re: Please Who Knows How Much It Costs To Set Up A Pure Water Factory by noweakness: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Oya naaaw. Foresight business man. Na only you get idea and like money naaaw. "i intend to be the only indigenous factory and supply at cheaper rate to send those other importers packing" Weldone Mr sending packing!
No put on your thinking cap and include WHAT IF FACTORS in your business plan.

I wish you all the very best!
pls any tangible reply or estimate?
Re: Please Who Knows How Much It Costs To Set Up A Pure Water Factory by CoolKizzy(m): 1:50am On Nov 12, 2021
noweakness:

thanks all

If someone can buy a truck and import water from another state, they can definitely afford a pure water factory. E get why them no invest.
1. Maybe your locality doesn’t have portable water above 150ft Dept. (Bore hole)
2. Maybe it’s a rocky terrain (costs over 10m to sink borehole and no guarantee)
3. Bad, hard, acidic or salty water

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows How Much It Costs To Set Up A Pure Water Factory by noweakness: 8:29am On Dec 15, 2021
no one has answered my question yet

please i am not qasking for negative replies or discouragements. just a breakdown or estimate

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Sango Bank What Nonsense Is This? / Beer Money: I Will Use Your Mastercard For An Online Purchase I Will Pay 3k / The Great Resignation - 4.5m Americans Quit Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.