Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,248 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Nigeria’s Youngest Billionaire ‘ Dr Trinity TOM ‘ Celebrate Wife’s Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria’s Youngest Billionaire ‘ Dr Trinity TOM ‘ Celebrate Wife’s Birthday (1417 Views)

Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday / Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) / Kcee: ''E-money Is The Youngest Billionaire Of All Times'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s Youngest Billionaire ‘ Dr Trinity TOM ‘ Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by Juanvi(m): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2021
Just like a normal Monday Morning, waking up with a blind scarf on your face to welcome you into a Brand New Month and a New Age train. Filled with melodies and bands, friends and families , employee and servants as Birthday wishes were made alive and joy running down the face of a beautiful Lady, this was how the youngest Billionaire from south south surprised his beautiful wife ‘ Annie ‘ with a warm atmosphere, just 8hrs after returning from a Business trip in Seychelles.

In one of the activities, eyes were catch as the celebrant is Pregnant for their Second Child which is expected to be delivered in few weeks times as their Marriage Anniversary draw closer.

Take a look at some of the moments shared:

Re: Nigeria’s Youngest Billionaire ‘ Dr Trinity TOM ‘ Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by Frontpagee: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Abegge Who's the billionaire name the ekelebe wet carry gun abi na the Churchill of a guy.

Op you know wetin dem dey call billionaire?

Having a billion naira doesn't make you a billionaire and I can bet my Duck that nigga has never seen a billion naira.

Op craze dey your head.
Re: Nigeria’s Youngest Billionaire ‘ Dr Trinity TOM ‘ Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by endsarrrs(f): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2021
Stingy with the photos? @op

Ndi ala!
Re: Nigeria’s Youngest Billionaire ‘ Dr Trinity TOM ‘ Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by donbachi(m): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2021
Frontpagee:
Abegge Who's the billionaire name the ekelebe wet carry gun abi na the Churchill of a guy.

Op you know wetin dem dey call billionaire?

Having a billion naira doesn't make you a billionaire and I can bet my Duck that nigga has never seen a billion naira.

Op craze dey your head.
just celebrate with them and move on
Re: Nigeria’s Youngest Billionaire ‘ Dr Trinity TOM ‘ Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by Frontpagee: 9:59am On Nov 03, 2021
donbachi:
just celebrate with them and move on
Why won't I celebrate with them.

You post is misleading.
Re: Nigeria’s Youngest Billionaire ‘ Dr Trinity TOM ‘ Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by federal9: 10:24am On Nov 03, 2021
My neighbor saw me eating turkey yesterday, he quickly called EFCC on me.

Shea to chop turkey for this administration na crime?
Re: Nigeria’s Youngest Billionaire ‘ Dr Trinity TOM ‘ Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2021
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Davido Cheated On Chioma After A US Base Model Share A Photo Of Her With Davido / Shakira/omarion/kelly Rowland and Neyo Are Headed To Nigeria: / Suge Knight Being Sued For Child Support. But Only Has Income Of $1,207 A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.