Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Dangers Of A Single Story By Chimamanda Adichie(video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dangers Of A Single Story By Chimamanda Adichie(video) (304 Views)

"My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" / Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangers Of A Single Story By Chimamanda Adichie(video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
When I started talking about Brazil I knew it would not be an easy task but I was ready for the battle, always tell your own side of the story and don’t judge anyone or place because of one story, I won’t stop talking about all the good and great sides of Brazil because we already know the other side thanks to the western media aka CNN. I have been bullied and mocked for standing tall for Brazil, but it didn’t break me because I was ready for war, but guess what I am just starting.

Since I started I have been able to make people see the other side of Brazil, thousands of people have seen the other side of Brazil.

We want to hear about different countries, on Facebook, I saw a Nigerian living in Belize, people should be free to talk about where they live, it must not be all about USA, UK, and Canada, we want to see people talk about Fiji, Panama, Belize, and many other places.

If you are passionate and patriotic to a country like I am for Brazil tell us the other side, if you are proud of Nigeria tell us the other side of Nigeria.

Just like Brazil what the western media have shown the outside world are just favelas and gangs while hiding the ghettos and gangs in America. Tell your story and don’t let anyone do it for you. If you are in TOGO, be proud and tell us, and don’t let any bully stop you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HwAmiJcez0

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/11/dangers-of-single-story-by-chimamanda.html?m=1
Re: Dangers Of A Single Story By Chimamanda Adichie(video) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
The western media controlled by America always love to damage the image of other countries while promoting America to make sure people would come and invest, they did it to Russia and even to Africa as a whole, now we have to explain to ignorant Americans that people in Africa don't live in huts
Re: Dangers Of A Single Story By Chimamanda Adichie(video) by ednut1(m): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
The western media controlled by America always love to damage the image of other countries while promoting America to make sure people would come and invest, they did it to Russia and even to Africa as a whole, now we have to explain to ignorant Americans that people in Africa don't live in huts
guy are you minister of foreign affairs for brazil Because i no understand all this comparisons again.
Re: Dangers Of A Single Story By Chimamanda Adichie(video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
ednut1:
guy are you minister of foreign affairs for brazil Because i no understand all this comparisons again.

Is it your business? Why is it paining you? I am only doing what western media have done to other countries for years, I did not compare anything on top of your head, so face front
Re: Dangers Of A Single Story By Chimamanda Adichie(video) by ttmacoy: 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
You're still on your anti American campaign. You better find work and spend your time wisely. tongue

walkbrazil4k:
Re: Dangers Of A Single Story By Chimamanda Adichie(video) by ttmacoy: 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Collinsbill is still waiting for you to explain how he cam move to Brazil as well so again instead of all this CNN this US that why not spend your time more productively and educate us on how you got to Brail, what visa you're on, what job/business opportunities exist, how did you learn the language etc.

Please we are begging.

Your answer of just a good bank account is not helpful at all. You can do better, common I believe in you.

walkbrazil4k:
When I started talking about Brazil I knew it would not be an easy task but I was ready for the battle, always tell your own side of the story and don’t judge anyone or place because of one story, I won’t stop talking about all the good and great sides of Brazil because we already know the other side thanks to the western media aka CNN. I have been bullied and mocked for standing tall for Brazil, but it didn’t break me because I was ready for war, but guess what I am just starting.

Since I started I have been able to make people see the other side of Brazil, thousands of people have seen the other side of Brazil.

We want to hear about different countries, on Facebook, I saw a Nigerian living in Belize, people should be free to talk about where they live, it must not be all about USA, UK, and Canada, we want to see people talk about Fiji, Panama, Belize, and many other places.

If you are passionate and patriotic to a country like I am for Brazil tell us the other side, if you are proud of Nigeria tell us the other side of Nigeria.

Just like Brazil what the western media have shown the outside world are just favelas and gangs while hiding the ghettos and gangs in America. Tell your story and don’t let anyone do it for you. If you are in TOGO, be proud and tell us, and don’t let any bully stop you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HwAmiJcez0

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/11/dangers-of-single-story-by-chimamanda.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Is God-fearing Person In Netherlands?? / Johannesburg, South Africa ��by Drone 2022 4K Experience / Nigerian Lawyers Practicing In Scotland, Please Share Your Experience So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.