Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Can This Be The End? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can This Be The End? (1121 Views)

Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End / By The End Of The Coronavirus Quarantine, A Lot Of Marriages Will Be Over - Joro / The End Of Marriage As We Know It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be The End? by HopeAgainstHope: 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
I wish my thoughts can speak directly

This life is truly hard and doesn't get better no matter how hard you try to say it, without the right things in your life at the prime age then you see yourself getting less happy.

I am 29 and i feel i failed already because i can't even see my life starting without a decent job. Earning 20k a month in lagos as a teacher is just way too meager. Finished My Msc (Business Administration) this year hoping i would find a better offer but yet, Nothing!

Omo Lagos hard o, and Nigeria is gradually becoming unbearable yet where's the means of survival. As i no get money i no even get gf, make i survive first!

Tonight i realise i didn't eat up to 5 morsel of my food before loosing appetite, yet i can't get over my thoughts of being a failure. I don't even feel like talking to God anymore, i have been begging him for years and working all kinds.

I have said one prayer tonight "Dear God let me sleep in peace or wake me to a miracle"

*Hearts out*
Re: Can This Be The End? by Hathor5(f): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2021
You are not a failure. You work even though they don't pay you well and you have a degree. You can be proud of yourself. It's not your fault the environment is so harsh. Don't give up please. I know it's hard but for now try to focus on the change you can make in your students' lives. Better times will follow. The night is the darkest before the break of dawn. But the sun will rise. No condition is permanent.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Be The End? by HopeAgainstHope: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hathor5:
You are not a failure. You work even though they don't pay you well and you have a degree. You can be proud of yourself. It's not your fault the environment is so harsh. Don't give up please. I know it's hard but for now try to focus on the change you can make in your students' lives. Better times will follow. The night is the darkest before the break of dawn. But the sun will rise. No condition is permanent.

Thanks for the words

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be The End? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
You are not a failure, neither will you fail....
Do you know how many people wish to be in your shoes right now? please remove that negative mindset, think big, have that mindset of I CAN DO IT.... No matter how long it takes, something hot must get cold, even if you put it the flask, it simply means that this is a phase that would pass...
Please put on a heart of gratitude because 1001 wish to be you right now... That miracle that would sound like a lie will manifest in your life.. you have already started the step.... I wish you every good things of life.... God bless you bro.

4 Likes

Re: Can This Be The End? by James4358(m): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
Send me a P.M! So u'll get my contact... I'll get u a slot with the para- millitary agency i work with,. Recruitment will begin nxt month or so... You wont spend a dime... That's a promise.

7 Likes

Re: Can This Be The End? by Opeyemiextra(f): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hey, hang in there, your miracle is on the way. Don't lose hope, it gets better. I was in a tight corner from 2019, losing everything and almost everyone around me. And yes, I almost gave up, I lost myself and sometimes catch myself praying for death. But things got better and I still look forward to much much better things. Does it all make sense right now? No! But, I will see it through as long as I'm alive.
Sit tight, hold on and see things working in your favour.

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be The End? by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 04, 2021
OP, keep ploughing ahead and stay hopeful. Your breakthrough just might be around the corner. You're more than a conqueror.

1 Like

Re: Can This Be The End? by HopeAgainstHope: 3:43am On Nov 04, 2021
Words can truly build confidence, all your replies here is actually making me feel i can still do it. God bless you all for your kind words. I can not thank you all enough.

1 Like

Re: Can This Be The End? by HopeAgainstHope: 4:03am On Nov 04, 2021
James4358:
Send me a P.M! So u'll get my contact... I'll get u a slot with the para- millitary agency i work with,. Recruitment will begin nxt month or so... You wont spend a dime... That's a promise.

I just did sir
Re: Can This Be The End? by Payvalido: 4:14am On Nov 04, 2021
Hang in there bro, i know this is a trying time for you op.

Please mods kindly help the brother reach the front page to get enough encouragements.

Myndd lalasticlacla
Re: Can This Be The End? by VTJN(m): 6:19am On Nov 04, 2021
James4358:
Officer James, please do you have the power to help 2 people? I'd forever be indepted to you if you can

Thanks
Re: Can This Be The End? by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 04, 2021
James4358:
May you be blessed everyday of your life..... Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be The End? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:29am On Nov 04, 2021
James4358:
Thanks so much bro...Your type na rare gem..May God continue to bless you and your likes abundantly.
Re: Can This Be The End? by ibechris(m): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2021
Nigerian youths are truly suffering.
Government at every level have failed the very people they swore to uplift.

Brother,I know very soon your story will change.
Re: Can This Be The End? by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 04, 2021
I like your moniker. It's bears a very strong message and that should keep you going until your dreams materialize.

Don't worry. your miracle is just around the corner. Don't lose hope yet. Hope against hope and God will surely come through for you.
Re: Can This Be The End? by James4358(m): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2021
VTJN:
Officer James, please do you have the power to help 2 people? I'd forever be indepted to you if you can

Thanks
Am not a high ranking officer... Am just a deputy supt. At the correctional service (prisons). Send me a p.m,. Let's see what God can do!
Re: Can This Be The End? by James4358(m): 8:13am On Nov 04, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Thanks so much bro...Your type na rare gem..May God continue to bless you and your likes abundantly.
You are welcome brotherly
Re: Can This Be The End? by Pumpumking: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2021
BKsoul:
You are not a failure, neither will you fail....
Do you know how many people wish to be in your shoes right now? please remove that negative mindset, think big, have that mindset of I CAN DO IT.... No matter how long it takes, something hot must get cold, even if you put it the flask, it simply means that this is a phase that would pass...
Please put on a heart of gratitude because 1001 wish to be you right now... That miracle that would sound like a lie will manifest in your life.. you have already started the step.... I wish you every good things of life.... God bless you bro.

^^^^story
U cuss out peoples family everyday on nairaland & hear u preaching like pastor. U need repent & medical ailivrance asap(no oofenese) undecided
Re: Can This Be The End? by Pumpumking: 8:32am On Nov 04, 2021
Mercychen:
I like your moniker. It's bears a very strong message and that should keep you going until your dreams materialize.

Don't worry. your miracle is just around the corner. Don't lose hope yet. Hope against hope and God will surely come through for you.

^^^YOU AGAIN!!
which miracle? are u magician? please stiop spreading fake news & desiveing people on nairaland by tellin them u will do magic & delivranse for them..
.thats 419 judas is carrot fakenes person. PLEASE STOP!!(no oofenese)
Re: Can This Be The End? by VTJN(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2021
James4358:
Am not a high ranking officer... Am just a deputy supt. At the correctional service (prisons). Send me a p.m,. Let's see what God can do!
I just sent you a PM
Re: Can This Be The End? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
You arent a failure. Your country failed you.
Re: Can This Be The End? by sageb: 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
James4358:

If there is any available slot left after you have given the OP his own, please let me know. I am interested
Permission to I send you a pm?
Re: Can This Be The End? by James4358(m): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
sageb:

If there is any available slot left after you have given the OP his own, please let me know. I am interested
Permission to I send you a pm?
I dnt sell slots... I just know the right persons to talk to! But i'll guaranty a slot for the op... Depression is bad!
Re: Can This Be The End? by sageb: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
James4358:
I dnt sell slots... I just know the right persons to talk to! But i'll guaranty a slot for the op... Depression is bad!

I didn't say you sell slots
I made a humble appeal that if there is any available vacancy after you have helped the OP, please remember me.
Re: Can This Be The End? by BlackXabbath(m): 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
How can a full grown man be earning meagre $34 a month?

I'm managing aswell but this is height of it.

Chukwu zoputakwa umu ya.

(1) (Reply)

Korra Obidi’s Sister, Nancy Umeh Affirms To Divorce Rumors / Baby Switching Alarm, Women Take Note / When Your Wife And Friend Betray You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.