Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End (2974 Views)

Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Biodun556(m): 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
When ever I see old men living alone, I wonder why?

Many youths of now adays abandon their girl friends with babies and pregnancies to bear the responsibilities alone without considering the future.

Some are simply not ready to take responsibility at all but they just want to have children bearing their names. Any single disagreement with their partner is an escape route.

At youthful age many men believe they are strong, they have the money and can survive where ever. They fail to consider loneliness at old age.

Many old men are walking about in the street aimlessly not because they don't have money or shelter but because no children and family members around them. Many of them are later forced to marry a young girl in their 60s, 70s and 80s just to have companions.

What ever the pleasure you are deriving at your youthful age because you're living alone, enjoying clubs and friends company. A time will come when all those will no longer be attractive as the company of wife and children.

8 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Liposure: 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
Food for thought
Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by SlurUsername1: 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
nairaland women are scared to death about this baby mama ish, no wonder they've been opening threads upon thread to register their dissatisfactions and wail about men's resort to seek peace outside the achaic, problematic institution called marriage.
Marriage was a solution to a particular problem, i.e the inability of the female gender to own up to responsibilities and cater for themselves in ancient times, for which FEMINISM(EQUALITY) has rendered obsolete and Nonsensical.

How can one get married to a greedy, entitled bitch who chose to be equal, superior and unequal when she wills and still live up to 70's, 80's and 90's?
Why do we have more widows than widowers in Nigeria?

Take a look out the door and see the preponderance of widowed landladies whose excesses resulted to the death of their husbands and are still living gallantly, enjoying their dead husbands wealth and sleeping around with small boys.

of what use is an old woman in her 60's to a man in the first place?
Women in their 40's have lost their youthfulness, beauty and banging body.
Breast has become flappy like slippers, pussy needs to be lubricated before sex can happen. She no longer menstruate, meaning she's biologically useless.
In her 50 and 60's most women Start suffering from health challenges like cervical cancer, severe waist and back pains etc and she can't even perform wifey duties.
Abraham was older than Sarah with an age difference of more than 10yrs and she died before him, and even after her death abraham remarried and still had other children.
Women need men the most in their old age and they are worser liabilitys within that age bracket.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by debbydams(f): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
Biodun556:

Many youths of now adays abandon their girl friends with babies and pregnancies to bear the responsibilities alone without considering the future.

Some are simply not ready to take responsibility at all but they just want to have children bearing their names. Any single disagreement with their partner is an escape route.

At youthful age many men believe they are strong, they have the money and can survive where ever. They fail to consider loneliness at old age.

Many old men are walking about in the street aimlessly not because they don't have money or shelter but because no children and family members around them. Many of them are later forced to marry a young girl in their 60s, 70s and 80s just to have companions.

What ever the pleasure you are deriving at your youthful age because you're living alone, enjoying clubs and friends company. A time will come when all those will no longer be attractive as the company of wife and children.

hmmmmm
Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by SlurUsername1: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
There's No such thing as Compatibility Between a man and a woman. Those Who are getting married daily are doing so out of Sheer ignorance and those remaining married are doing so out of willful endurance.
Marriage is a fools paradise and a Suckers Bet guys. 51% of marriages fail and the remaining 49% are bally tired of the hellhole, men are only suffering and smiling in marriages.
Marriage is a utility scam where a man toils all his life to cater for a self righteous, nagging, insatiable bitch who indoctrinates the children to hate you and make it seem like she's the only one sacrificing.
Always Remember this, you're doing her a huge favor of wifing her because marriage is the retirement plan for most hoes when their sexual market value dwindles. It is better to enjoy your 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's in peace. you can always get a young damsel with hot blood in her 20's pregnant even when you're in your 60's who would cater for you in your old age. This is one advantage men have over women

8 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by debbydams(f): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
It is better to bd suffer in your 80's and 90'sgp than to be married to a leech and spend your 2 0
non is beta o

3 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lol....them no dey tell someone. Let them live for the moment abeg...when they survive the next,they will worry about it. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by DontBullshitMe: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
I will never be afraid of being alone. Even at old age.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Biodun556(m): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

grin
Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by ibechris(m): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
Do they need us to tell them that marriage is beautiful and truly worth all the stress.

Whether they are beach or beans,women are the most beautiful gift given to man on this earth,no wonder their value can not be underestimated.

I am not against those who have decided to remain single but they should also not forget the consequences at old age. Baby mama is a danger to our society and our women are the ones suffering from that horrible stigma.

And to all those who have made their decision to remain single,I pray God to grant them their wish and so shall it be,and to all those who bad mouth women and see nothing in them, but mere sex machine,pls change ur perception after all we all can't mock God.

6 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Biodun556:

The real reason why you see old men alone is because they invested all their lives, time and energy on their family; paying huge school fees, taking them on foreign jaunts, buying the latest iPhones and SUVs for them; and when these old men became too old to work, their children went abroad for greener pastures, and took their mothers along with them. Staying in a marriage and bringing up your kids does not guarantee that you'll have 'companionship' in the twilight period of your life. Planning to be financially self sufficient when your wife and kids have left you is what will enable you to have a productive old age.

Secondly, women are not companions for men. Other men are. With a pleasant character, you'll make plenty of paddies and you'll never be lonely. Food and drink? When you have your money, that will be the least of your problems.

Prepare for a self-sufficient future.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Biodun556:

Front page material, seun lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Biglittlelois(f): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
nairaland women are scared to death about this baby mama ish, no wonder they've been opening threads upon thread to register their dissatisfactions and wail about men's resort to seek peace outside the achaic, problematic institution called marriage.
Marriage was a solution to a particular problem, i.e the inability of the female gender to own up to responsibilities and cater for themselves in ancient times, for which FEMINISM(EQUALITY) has rendered obsolete and Nonsensical.

How can one get married to a greedy, entitled bitch who chose to be equal, superior and unequal when she wills and still live up to 70's, 80's and 90's?
Why do we have more widows than widowers in Nigeria?

Take a look out the door and see the preponderance of widowed landladies whose excesses resulted to the death of their husbands and are still living gallantly, enjoying their dead husbands wealth and sleeping around with small boys.

of what use is an old woman in her 60's to a man in the first place?
Women in their 40's have lost their youthfulness, beauty and banging body.
Breast has become flappy like slippers, pussy needs to be lubricated before sex can happen. She no longer menstruate, meaning she's biologically useless.
In her 50 and 60's most women Start suffering from health challenges like cervical cancer, severe waist and back pains etc and she can't even perform wifey duties.
Abraham was senior to Sarah with More than 10yrs and she died before him, even after her death abraham remarrid and still had other children.
Women need men the most in their old age and they are worser liabilitys within that age bracket.
Martinez39s

You are obviously a product of a single mama for you to cry out your frustration against women and marriage, your mother must have been a sweet sixteen till old age, with firm boobs, tight ass, and flowing menses even at 50 and above, I am going to assume you have sisters, female cousins and friends who you've encouraged to never get married, and to never get old cos it is a tabbo for women's body to dwindle as years go by since men don't age at all, in fact, old men we see around are walking ghost, they are not real, your father is not an old man, he is 16 years old, all the wrinkled body you see is a figment of your imagination, even old men with scrotum cancer or whatever they call it, is a myth, same as impotence, it doesn't exist,

Also, when you have a daughter, make sure you advice her to be a baby mama to multiple fathers, fathers who won't provide for their offsprings,

All these manboys who are dragons that spit fire and everything burns ONLY on the internet, but are millipedes in reality who are always scared of being squashed with just a little pat on the head, pfffttt.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
All you redpill/ ALPHA wannabes copying and pasting other people's post from another forum here.... Lol... The day he go do me do you ehn...he go shock you.

Just continue! Maybe it is by force to type epistle! grin . I've seen a lot here but I just negodo grin

4 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Biglittlelois(f): 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
ibechris:
Do they need us to tell them that marriage is beautiful and truly worth all the stress.

Whether they are beach or beans,women are the most beautiful gift given to man on this earth,no wonder their value can not be underestimated.

I am not against those who have decided to remain single but they should also not forget the consequences at old age. Baby mama is a danger to our society and our women are the ones suffering from that horrible stigma.

And to all those who have made their decision to remain single,I pray God to grant them their wish and so shall it be,and to all those who bad mouth women and see nothing in them, but mere sex machine,pls change ur perception after all we all can't mock God.

These same dings on here are the same people that will condemn and degrade single mothers and baby mamas, and they will use that same energy to condemn marriage, also same energy to insult single ladies calling them evening newspapers and Shiloh candidates, what the hell kind of humans are these ones for petes sake? You insult women and still fvck them and breed through them, to stay on their own is a problem, 99.9999999% of threads opened on romance section is complaints upon complaints about women and yet thet call themselves Alfa mails, what do these confused folks really want exactly?

And funny thing is, their insults always go back to hunt them at the end, either through their loved ones, e.g I remember one thread that reached FP where a guy lamented that his sister is close to 40, beautiful yet unmarried, I checked the guy's previous comments and what I saw made me laugh, he is an online red piller who insults women at will, forgetting there are females in his family and he'd one day have a daughter, very anyhow set of slogs.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by SlurUsername1: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Guys take a look at those wailing on this thread vs those who simply don't give a fvck.
Women must protect the institution of marriage with all their might because that's their free meal ticket till death.
Don't fall for the scam called marriage..
Mgtow guys, Mgtow

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by malomo26582: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Biglittlelois(f): 12:00am On Dec 23, 2020
Like I said

Dragon online, millipede offline.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Mindlog: 12:00am On Dec 23, 2020
So much hot air in the thread! cheesy cheesy

Needs change as we course through our developmental stages of life.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Hathor5(f): 12:16am On Dec 23, 2020
Mindlog:
So much hot air in the thread! cheesy cheesy

Needs change as we course through our developmental stages of life.

cheesy
Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Jman06(m): 12:17am On Dec 23, 2020
There are many lonely fathers out there who have been abandoned by their children at old age despite working hard to train those children.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by YourCoffin: 12:29am On Dec 23, 2020
Oga the old men you see were married men that got abandoned by their wives and kids. There was nothing like baby mamas during their younger years or abi you no dey think before you write?

3 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by CHoccolaTE: 12:49am On Dec 23, 2020
Biglittlelois:

And funny thing is, their insults always go back to hunt them at the end, either through their loved ones, e.g I remember one thread that reached FP where a guy lamented that his sister is close to 40, beautiful yet unmarried, I checked the guy's previous comments and what I saw made me laugh, he is an online red piller who insults women at will, forgetting there are females in his family and he'd one day have a daughter

They dont reason. They just stay online 24/7 reading material that fuels their woman hate and then come back to vomit toxicity on different threads. Imagine someone with a sister that is single and desperate to marry, that person spends his time convincing other men to avoid women because women are the worst thing to ever happen and blablabla

Then he came back online to wail about his sisters singleness. Is it not madness?
There is one mod that has a little daughter but is always pushing anti woman topics to front page, I can't understand how some men think sometimes.

Anyway, like the other guy above me said, I pray all those men that want to stay single for life have their wishes granted and actually end up staying unmarried forever. Na them sabi, no be by force.

8 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by cooooooks(m): 1:02am On Dec 23, 2020
Society does not benefit from single parenthood (there are single fathers too).

People need to take a chill pill with this Red pill vs Feminist vs Gender war phenomenon engulfing NL.

Our small country has 200 million people. There is a rich diversity that everyone can benefit from. Whatever you think you dislike about "women", there are countless women who do not do those things; whatever you think you want in "men", there are countless men with those characteristics.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Kalatium(m): 1:48am On Dec 23, 2020
Palema007:
All you redpill/ ALPHA wannabes copying and pasting other people's post from another forum here.... Lol... The day he go do me do you ehn...he go shock you.

Just continue! Maybe it is by force to type epistle! grin . I've seen a lot here but I just negodo grin
Copied or not it doesn't stop 1+1 from being equals to 2

1 Like

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Kalatium(m): 1:49am On Dec 23, 2020
YourCoffin:
Oga the old men you see were married men that got abandoned by their wives and kids. There was nothing like baby mamas during their younger years or abi you no dey think before you write?
Don't mind that guy.

He just woke up one morning and type nonsense just to support his ideology.
Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Kalatium(m): 1:51am On Dec 23, 2020
Jman06:
There are many lonely fathers out there who have been abandoned by their children at old age despite working hard to train those children.
The op is just trying to defend Single mothers with his blunt reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Kalatium(m): 1:55am On Dec 23, 2020
Biglittlelois:

You are obviously a product of a single mama for you to cry out your frustration against women and marriage, your mother must have been a sweet sixteen till old age, with firm boobs, tight ass, and flowing menses even at 50 and above, I am going to assume you have sisters, female cousins and friends who you've encouraged to never get married, and to never get old cos it is a tabbo for women's body to dwindle as years go by since men don't age at all, in fact, old men we see around are walking ghost, they are not real, your father is not an old man, he is 16 years old, all the wrinkled body you see is a figment of your imagination, even old men with scrotum cancer or whatever they call it, is a myth, same as impotence, it doesn't exist,

Also, when you have a daughter, make sure you advice her to be a baby mama to multiple fathers, fathers who won't provide for their offsprings,

All these manboys who are dragons that spit fire and everything burns ONLY on the internet, but are millipedes in reality who are always scared of being squashed with just a little pat on the head, pfffttt.
What is this one saying.

Every section on Nairaland has its function.

And in Romance section pvssy and d1ck will continue to be the topic discussion.

Men Will complain about women and women will continue complaining about men till the end of time.

If you have a problem with that stop visiting Romance section.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 23, 2020
this is no justification for people to become single mothers
Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by SlurUsername1: 3:49am On Dec 23, 2020
Kalatium:

The op is just trying to defend Single mothers with his blunt reasoning.

If the OP is a he, then he has to be a bobrisky who has suddenly realized having a pussy doesn't necessarily mean being in charge

3 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End by SlurUsername1: 3:57am On Dec 23, 2020
cooooooks:
Society does not benefit from single parenthood (there are single fathers too).

People need to take a chill pill with this Red pill vs Feminist vs Gender war phenomenon engulfing NL.

Our small country has 200 million people. There is a rich diversity that everyone can benefit from. Whatever you think you dislike about "women", there are countless women who do not do those things; whatever you think you want in "men", there are countless men with those characteristics.

The journey of TRP has just begun.
We'll Soon start having TRP and Mgtow conferences around the world where men are indoctrinated like we have in crusades.
We'll have an Mgtow foundation here in Nigeria where our lives are dedicated to servitude to humanity rather than Marriage.
We'll have youtube channels here in Nigeria where we spread the gospel
Gold digger, paternity fraud, and cheating documentaries to save men from becoming willing utilities.
We will spread the gospel to all nooks and crannies like we have in Christianity and save those willing to be saved.
Feminism in Nigeria is DOA
They should all sit down their asses and wait till we start prosecuting paternity fraud offenders and sending them to jail for instance

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actor Tayo Adeleye Weeps As He Loses Beloved Wife | Biography / Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce / Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.