Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days (4397 Views)

UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities / SSANU: Strike Looms In Universities As FG Fails April Deadline Agreement / Abolish Acceptance Fees In Universities - FG Gets 7-Day Ultimatum One Love Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Chevrolet076(m): 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
babasolution:

Yes,I rely on publicly celebrated graduates,its obvious both in secondary and universities that girls outperform boys in academics, going by the sheer number of publicly celebrated female best graduating students

Wtf are you talking about? It seems you're not in Nigeria where efforts of boys are overlooked and girls performing mediocre-ly are seen as something extraordinary?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by budaatum: 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
Alusiizizi:

The only worth of a woman is the ability to give birth, nothing more, nothing less. Outside of this function, they are essentially worthless.

If your mother had put her tit in your mouth to feed you you'd have known better, so I can not really blame you for being so ignorant.
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Alusiizizi(m): 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
Raydos:
Actually I think separate schools are a good idea, Boys and girls learn differently, Boy would learn more if they work as Interns at workshop/Lab e.t.c rather than sitting in a classroom memorising facts

The current educational system in most countries favours girls. Sitting in one place and learning things like a factory worker doesn't suit boys and it shows

Girls tends to do better than boys in school and boys are more likely to be prescribed medication for hyperactive behaviour/Poor attention

Boys are not suited to learning things in a rigid classroom atmosphere

I wish you simpletons will present some facts to back these silly claims. Let us dwell for a moment on the deliverables of education, which is real world performance. How many programmers/developers does one have to count before finding one woman who is just getting by in the field, probably because she is attached to some simp that doesn't know any better. The finest medical practitioners, Engineers, Innovators. Yes, ALL MEN!! And this so called "edge" that you have attributed to bitches in the field of education, is it real or imaginary? Hard Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, economics, all dominated by MEN!! What are these basket-weaving fields that you believe bitches out-edge men in? Let me see... Oh I can think of none. Perhaps you can help. And if you will, don't just present useless narrative, what I want to see is hard data, like the average scores in JAMB per sex. I dare you.
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Chevrolet076(m): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
babasolution:

Yes,I rely on publicly celebrated graduates,its obvious both in secondary and universities that girls outperform boys in academics, going by the sheer number of publicly celebrated female best graduating students

How many females are on this list?

Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by budaatum: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Alusiizizi:

And I can't really blame you for being so stvpid you stvpid Bleep! After-all you are either a bitch or a simp, stvpidity is but a part of your nature.

Are you blaming me for not being nurtured by you mother so you understand her contribution to your existence?

Tell me. Did your mother die giving birth to your useless ass or something? Because if she had nurtured you you would not be here telling me your mother is useless.
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by budaatum: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
So, you don't empower your daughters by sending your daughters to school, and now you want to use that to claim your daughter has not got a brain?

Poor sod!

Alusiizizi:

I wish you simpletons will present some facts to back these silly claims. Let us dwell for a moment on the deliverables of education, which is real world performance. How many programmers/developers does one have to count before finding one woman who is just getting by in the field, probably because she is attached to some simp that doesn't know any better. The finest medical practitioners, Engineers, Innovators. Yes, ALL MEN!! And this so called "edge" that you have attributed to bitches in the field of education, is it real or imaginary? Hard Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, economics, all dominated by MEN!! What are these basket-weaving fields that you believe bitches out-edge men in? Let me see... Oh I can think of none. Perhaps you can help. And if you will, don't just present useless narrative, what I want to see is hard data, like the average scores in JAMB per sex. I dare you.
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Alusiizizi(m): 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
budaatum:

Are you blaming me for not being nurtured by you mother so you understand her contribution to your existence?

Tell me. Did your mother die giving birth to your useless ass or something? Because if she had nurtured you you would not be here telling me your mother is useless.

That's the trouble with bitches. You believe that you are so entitled just because you opened your legs and pushed out after nine months. Well I have news for you. You and your kind have been well compensated. Societies all over the world have special compensations for bitches, some up to grossly obscene levels. When a bitch can't function/earn a living in the society that she finds herself in, all she has to do is get close to a man or appeal to general society, where she will be afforded special priviledges on account of her bitch-hood. When a man looses the ability to function/earn a living, we either starve to death or end up loosing our freedoms(which in many ways is a fate worse than death). So tell me, given the conditions as we find them, are members of general society to also shed a pint of blood, in addition to all these priviledges afforded bitches all on account of their bitch-hood?
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by budaatum: 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
Alusiizizi:

That's the trouble with bitches. You believe that you are so entitled ....

Can you imagine me being entitled to anything from a pig like you apart from perhaps Hiv/Aids which I definitely don't want?

Dream on pig.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Alusiizizi(m): 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
budaatum:

Can you imagine me being entitled to anything from a pig like you apart from perhaps Hiv/Aids which I definitely don't want?

Dream on pig.

And you dream on, you bunch of pipe dreamers!! What manner of hallucinogen did you have to ingest to deem yourself fit to stand by men. The stvpid fvck who opened this asinine thread had the audacity to posit that women hold some kind of "edge" in "male-dominated fields" like Engineering, Hard Sciences? I mean, in which universe can one find such condition. The Fvcktard didn't even have the humility to start with basket-weaving fields like, let me see if I can come up with an example....... Oh, I failed in that because THERE ARE NO SUCH EXAMPLES!! That's the trouble with bitches today. They've believed the silly hype(ie. The future bitch-dominated(Yeah, and hell has frozen over), What a man can do, a bitch can do better(Ok, when did pigs start learning how to fly)). You better get off that SK and see the world for what it is and not what you want it to be. Remember, you are a woman and in principle have about 10~15 years to be foolish, at which point menopause sets in, then you will discover the true worth of a woman, absent reproductive ability.
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by budaatum: 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Alusiizizi:

And you dream on, you bunch of pipe dreamers!!

Poor sod. If only you had a mother.
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Alusiizizi(m): 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
budaatum:
So, you don't empower your daughters by sending your daughters to school, and now you want to use that to claim your daughter has not got a brain?

Poor sod!

If I had daughters, I would not forbid them from going to school, but at the same time, I would not expect much from them because of the inherently inferior female intellect when compared to men. The women in my family couldn't dare light a flame near the men in my family because we tower so high above them, and yet I don't fault them for it. After-all they are women, but when a bubble-head like the OP comes along with a silly(transparently bogus) narrative set up for the sole reason of pushing the feminist agenda, my blood boils, not because I know it's fraudulent bullshit, but because they are trying to get those less discerning around me to believe that the sun rises from the west, that all the women that in my life, that I've so towered over are all of a sudden my equal, and I CAN'T TAKE THAT SHIT!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Alusiizizi(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
budaatum:

Poor sod. If only you had a mother.

How come you bitches can't defend you point with constructive argument, instead always running for the "mother cover"? I know why, because you bitches are less intelligent than men. I know, life is but a big blow-job, but hey, that's life. Deal with it.
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by siofra(f): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
Alusiizizi:

If I had daughters, I would not forbid them from going to school, but at the same time, I would not expect much from them because of the inherently inferior female intellect when compared to men. The women in my family couldn't dare light a flame near the men in my family because we tower so high above them, and yet I don't fault them for it. After-all they are women, but when a bubble-head like the OP comes along with a silly(transparently bogus) narrative set up for the sole reason of pushing the feminist agenda, my blood boils, not because I know it's fraudulent bullshit, but because they are trying to get those less discerning around me to believe that the sun rises from the west, that all the women that in my life, that I've so towered over are all of a sudden my equal, and I CAN'T TAKE THAT SHIT!!

God eh!!!

Seun see the kind of people on your forum.

*Pukes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by budaatum: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Alusiizizi:

If I had daughters, I would not forbid them from going to school, but at the same time, I would not expect much from them ....

This just about sums you up, I guess. The pity is you'd have daughters. Thankfully, school will empower them even if you don't. That way they wouldn't end up married to a pig like you.

Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
budaatum:

This just about sums you up, I guess. The pity is you'd have daughters. Thankfully, school will empower them even if you don't. That way they wouldn't end up married to a pig like you.

I have sent an email to you
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

God eh!!!

Seun see the kind of people on your forum.

*Pukes

Well, not ALL girls are doing well academically
Not ALL boys are doing well academically

As for who is doing better,

I don't think the data exists

The topic is generalizing

Nobody has conducted a survey that involves all universities let alone all schools towards that
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
Raydos:
Actually I think separate schools are a good idea, Boys and girls learn differently, Boy would learn more if they work as Interns at workshop/Lab e.t.c rather than sitting in a classroom memorising facts

The current educational system in most countries favours girls. Sitting in one place and learning things like a factory worker doesn't suit boys and it shows

Girls tends to do better than boys in school and boys are more likely to be prescribed medication for hyperactive behaviour/Poor attention

Your generalization is useless
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Freighthost: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
Yahoo
Drugs
Sex
Rough life
Music
Flex
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by jimmychang: 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Na who don chop belleful dey read and remember watin him read....this is my experience.

I was one of the best students in my secondary school.I had the highest jamb score.
Now I am a dropout grin.Life comes at you fast.

100 lv was smooth
200lv I had to hustle to pay my school fees
300lv I couldn't cope and my results were really bad.I became depressed omo men.

This is my excuse.If you do get steady pocket money,shelter,textbooks and a conducive environment to read as a student.I don't see a reason why you shouldn't do averagely well.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Babaken(m): 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
babasolution:
Can boys in universities explain the sudden slump in their performances, why is it that it's now the norm for girls to be best graduating students,not only that but in hitherto male dominated courses like engineering and medicine,this trend is happening in secondary and primary schools also,what is actually going on,what is really wrong with boys now?
because most of the guy's in high institution are feeding themselves some times also their family most of them don't focus on their studies their are busy looking for side hustle knowing fully well been a graduate is not visa free to richies secondly yahoo will not allow many of them to focus.
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Idamond: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
babasolution:
Can boys in universities explain the sudden slump in their performances.?

they focus now on the money industry and Tech industry...

of recent I realize the guys are focusing on tech and many don't believe in 1st class anymore..
I know of a guy whose Snr grad with a 1st class, these guy with 1st class was teaching in a primary SCH because of lack of work and finally he venture into business and this my friend feel going to schools (uni)is scam..
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Truvelisback(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
I think it's because of this.

Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Walkee: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
WoundedLamb:
The same reason blacks are excelling in American universities. As a woman in Africa, you don't have the male privilege, you have to be extra to be regarded in society. Otherwise, you'd end up as a property owned by some man. This alone is enough driving force.
mumu talk. Guys are after money. How many people have graduated and unable to even feed themselves?
Women don't have to worry about making much money because they can just take the ones men have.
Even at that there's no proof that females are doing any better than males.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
budaatum:
The boys are learning to be pigs while the girls are learning to be women.
Nice one..I love how you are decieving yourself..how do you feel when you lie to yourself..?
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Kennyking1234: 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
Your smart... I remember back then we had this practical we were to construct a radio, it was the boys that dominated.
Raydos:

Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by WoundedLamb: 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
4gunners:
The points you posited do not really strengthen your argument. Remember, you said the reason why female students are doing better in their academics is because they do not enjoy male privileges.

On the contrary, a man can only be regarded in the society only if he is successful. Many young man are not taking their academic routes seriously, cos they feel it’s not promising. Men are even under more pressure to be successful!

Like you said, you won’t appreciate the privilege you enjoy braised you were born into it. You and I know the women privileges - examples abound.

I don't know whg you're using exclamation marks. I'm probably lucky we're not in the same room at the moment. Maybe you'd have beaten me up for having a different opinion.

Back to the topic, I am not a woman. And yes, the reason you gave is also valid. But that does not invalidate mine. If anything, it strengthens mine. A man needs money. When a man is rich, it becomes laissez-faire for him. He can have baby mamas everywhere and people will still admire him. But even a rich woman is shut down with "where is your husband?!" or "go and marry!". Let's not even talk about the associated shame of being a single mother in Africa. The traditions and religions are misogynistic. It's a man's world and Africa makes that very clear. From childhood, the females are meant to understand that males should always be ahead. Most school prefects are males assisted by females, SUG presidents are males, etc. Women can keep seeking equality but many of them know that being born female already keeps their counterparts ahead of them and the only way to measure up is to go the extra mile. These things are very clear.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Alusiizizi(m): 5:24am On Nov 05, 2021
Crystyano:

Well, not ALL girls are doing well academically
Not ALL boys are doing well academically

As for who is doing better,

I don't think the data exists

The topic is generalizing

Nobody has conducted a survey that involves all universities let alone all schools towards that

Wrong. As a matter of fact these studies exist and are easily available by simple web search, and virtually all of them speak for MALE INTELLECTUAL SUPERIORITY! For example, average JAMB scores per sex. Ignoring the unavoidable subjective nature of JAMB testing, every single JAMB statistic available has spoken for MALE INTELLECTUAL SUPERIORITY.
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Alusiizizi(m): 5:32am On Nov 05, 2021
budaatum:

Dream on pig.

Oh, and by the way, bitches are more likely to be HIV positive. For GOD's sake don't you people know how to perform a google search?
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 05, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Wrong. As a matter of fact these studies exist and are easily available by simple web search, and virtually all of them speak for MALE INTELLECTUAL SUPERIORITY! For example, average JAMB scores per sex. Ignoring the unavoidable subjective nature of JAMB testing, every single JAMB statistic available has spoken for MALE INTELLECTUAL SUPERIORITY.

Wrong

There's no study that involves ALL SCHOOLS on Earth.....

Do you know how many schools exist on Earth
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Alusiizizi(m): 5:35am On Nov 05, 2021
Chevrolet076:

Wtf are you talking about? It seems you're not in Nigeria where efforts of boys are overlooked and girls performing mediocre-ly are seen as something extraordinary?

Thank you for pointing this out. Boys out-perform every day of the week, but as soon as they manage to find a passing bitch, the news is moved to front page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Is Correct; 'change' Or 'balance'? / Unizik Admission Cutoff Mark 4 All D Deapartments. / University Girls Get Naughty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.