Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,448 members, 7,864,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days (4399 Views)

UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities / SSANU: Strike Looms In Universities As FG Fails April Deadline Agreement / Abolish Acceptance Fees In Universities - FG Gets 7-Day Ultimatum One Love Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Alusiizizi(m): 5:36am On Nov 05, 2021
Crystyano:

Wrong

There's no study that involves ALL SCHOOLS on Earth.....

Do you know how many schools exist on Earth

Wrong again. I present challenge. Make a google search.
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 05, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Wrong again. I present challenge. Make a google search.

The onus is on you to present a link towards ALL SCHOOLS on Earth

Anyway,
I don't you can because the link doesn't exist

You are the one that has to Google what you claim
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Alusiizizi(m): 7:05am On Nov 05, 2021
Crystyano:

The onus is on you to present a link towards ALL SCHOOLS on Earth

Anyway,
I don't you can because the link doesn't exist

You are the one that has to Google what you claim

Clearly your understanding of statistics is limited.
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 05, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Clearly your understanding of statistics is limited.

Stop posting nonsense!!

Post the stats that involves ALL schools!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by 4gunners(m): 9:16am On Nov 05, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I don't know whg you're using exclamation marks. I'm probably lucky we're not in the same room at the moment. Maybe you'd have beaten me up for having a different opinion.

Back to the topic, I am not a woman. And yes, the reason you gave is also valid. But that does not invalidate mine. If anything, it strengthens mine. A man needs money. When a man is rich, it becomes laissez-faire for him. He can have baby mamas everywhere and people will still admire him. But even a rich woman is shut down with "where is your husband?!" or "go and marry!". Let's not even talk about the associated shame of being a single mother in Africa. The traditions and religions are misogynistic. It's a man's world and Africa makes that very clear. From childhood, the females are meant to understand that males should always be ahead. Most school prefects are males assisted by females, SUG presidents are males, etc. Women can keep seeking equality but many of them know that being born female already keeps their counterparts ahead of them and the only way to measure up is to go the extra mile. These things are very clear.

lol.. "beat you for up for having different opinion." No, we are all free to air our opinion, no matter how divergent it might be. Peace/
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by Chevrolet076(m): 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Thank you for pointing this out. Boys out-perform every day of the week, but as soon as they manage to find a passing bitch, the news is moved to front page.

Lol .... �
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by WoundedLamb: 7:09am On Nov 07, 2021
bukatyne:

And men are not told to go and marry?

Do you know how many times Don Jazzy has been ridiculed to be gay or impotent?

Don't people same something about everyone?

This victimhood mentality is really sad.

Out of everything I said, it's only "go and marry" you saw or you selectively picked the one you could defend?

Anyway, I answered the OP. You can drop your own opinion but doesn't invalidate mine. I'm not a woman so I don't feel like a victim. I'm only being logical.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by WoundedLamb: 7:11am On Nov 07, 2021
bukatyne:

How does your response tie into the OP or even my question to you?

The tread is about boys not doing well in school; you said girls have to do very well else they become properties of men.

You need to pick a side:
If women are generally properties of men, then the men would dictate the level the women can achieve in the first place i.e. having a great education might not even be possible or help her case.

In Nigeria today, most women (apart from the Northerners) are able to choose the lives they want for themselves.

You obviously don't don't understand any bit of my response. Normally, I'd love to chat but I'm having a very busy weekend.

Enjoy yourself.
Re: Why Are Boys Suddenly Not So Doing Well In Universities These Days by babasolution: 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
In waec 2020,3 of the best overall students were all females.Nobody is noticing this,taking account of what is going on,the female waec managers were happy with the turn out saying what men can do,women can do better,the women are tacitly aware and pleased with the male underperformance,
while men are not interested in what upcoming men are doing(this is characteristic of blackmen) ,blackmen leave their wards to always start from scratch, this makes blacks slow in progress.Men in higher place should look into this.If I had the were withal I will commission a study into this phenomenon, it can have catastrophic consequences for the BLACK race,this is what befell black America in the 80s/90s now blackamericans are crying black lives matter in 2021,they still can't liberate themselves,the generation of black men who created the black walk Street,failed to pass down and groom the younger generation, this is what is happening to Nigeria now,Nigeria is at the centre of the black race,if Nigeria fails the black race success will never materialise in full

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Business Man Demolishes New Era Primary School In Okpanam, Delta / ?????? / If A Teacher Like This Is Found In Your Class, Will You Miss Class?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.